• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I've not been here in a while. I think this is the earliest existence of my internet...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Presence. God, I was such an annoying little prick back then.. (Posts from 2006 etc.)

Geez.

Anyone from around my era around? I remember the days of sig and gif shops and deep dive analyzing and waiting for KH2 to come out and such... I'm really shocked this forum is still around. And Triple Triad too!

Long story short,

Hello, old friend.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Geez. I remember you too dude.

Things are good. I think I played KH2 and kinda ditched this forum at some point, probably when I moved schools and since then I've left school and started full time employment.... So quite a progression I guess. I managed to play BBS the other day too - Finished Aqua's story. Ah, that and this brings me back.

I can't remember how I made that sig though. Huh. Weird. Probably MSPaint knowing my technological prowess back then.

Back