• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! Introducing myself and a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

segasaver

Hello all!

I have been a fan of the series since the first release, but my fandom is not what drove me here.

Actually, it is the fandom of another individual I know that drove me here. She used to own a ring of kingdom hearts fan variety and lost it one day, and I was hoping to ask which forum would be the proper forum to post on asking for information on it. She lost the ring one day, and there is zero internet trace of it even existing, so I'm internet hunting trying to find leads in order to find the exact ring and surprise her with it, as her receiving expression of it will be that of someone going coo-coo bananas. I figured I would try and find the correct forum to post asking about it, and would love to do things properly.

But this is an introduction post so let me say a few things about myself!

I like to think I'm a pretty social individual, I enjoy meeting new people, I've definitely got a southern smile on all the time and Kingdom hearts certainly ranks top of all game series for me. Recently with the release of 3 after so long, I have declared my life a victory, in that I have survived to the end of KH3 and was not disappointed with it after the wait. I live on the east coast and my dream is to go (back to) the west coast to start my life.

I would happily describe myself in more details if any more interest in myself was garnished! But as I said, I am on a impossible level internet sleuthing hunt, and it is going to take much time and effort to reach my goal.

Thank you for reading about me and my quest, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

May your heart be your guiding key.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hello there and welcome! We'd be more than happy to help you, but we'll need specifics. I do love a good internet search. So stuff like ring color, official or third party, any previous images, etc would definitely be helpful.

segasaver

I have no images of it and these are the details of it I have as follows. I believe it to be a third party ring, but I am unsure as to that for a fact. Its lack of existence anymore leads me to believe it was a third party that made it that stopped either making it or showing it on websites or stores. What I have been told of the ring is that it is a spinner / worry ring (the kind that spins while on your finger, good for fidgeting or stress) and that it said Kingdom Hearts in Blue lettering, with a gold crown on it as well. Next time I see her I'm going to press for any more details of it she may remember.

Here is what I had intended on posting if this helps in the slightest.

So, a very close individual I know (and like a LOT) is a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, (like way bigger than I could ever aspire to be, as much of a fan as I am), and has described to me a problem of hers. A long time ago, she purchased a Kingdom Hearts spinner/worry ring and eventually lost it. She absolutely adored this ring, as because it is a little spinner ring, she would spin it with her fingers anytime she was stressed out or having troubles. When she lost the ring she went online to purchase another one and was unable to find its existence anywhere. She says she has searched and searched to no avail, and I have been doing multiple online searches to find this ring and I have had no luck either.
What was strange for her, as she told me, was that she figured she would go back to her online receipt email and find it through that, but when she searched through, there wasn't a single email receipt. She says this is odd because she saves all email receipts for everything she gets online, and at this point I explained that it may have been a case of the Mandela effect, where she has switched world-lines and entered into one where the ring never existed without realizing it.
 I have considered getting a custom one made (which I will if it truly does not exist anymore) but she made note that she would know the difference between a custom one, and THE one she had. So it is essentially a last resort option.
The description she gave me of this ring was that it had "Kingdom Hearts" written on it in Blue lettering and that it also had a Gold crown on it. I have no idea any other colors of the ring.
I know it is not a lot to go on, but I am trying any and all avenues I can think of to find this thing. What better avenue, then to ask fellow long time fans of their KH collection expertise.
TL;DR: So here is where I stand: I am trying to find a kingdom hearts spinner ring that may or may not even exist anymore, as a present for a girl who would go completely bonkers at having one again. She can't find it online, nor can she find the receipt for when she bought it. At this point I am looking for any leads on where I could possibly find this thing, or any information on it if anyone may have had one themselves. I can't express how much this girl would go crazy if I found the original, with blue kingdom hearts lettering and a gold crown on it. I will personally write a hand written thank you card to anyone who can help me find this, as I am determined to put the biggest smile on this girl's face. Thank you for your time in reading about this endeavor of mine. May your heart be your guiding key.

[COLOR=#545454 !important][/COLOR]

Back