• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello I'm KHfan627

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What KH game is your most favorite in terms of gameplay and story?

• Kingdom Hearts. Chain of Memories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

• Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

• Kingdom Hearts Coded

• Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

• Kingdom Hearts Unchained X

• Total voters

KHfan627

I'm originally from Canada. I was first exposed to Kingdom Hearts when I was 8 and it was the most amazing game I ever saw. Since then, it has been my one true favorite game series. I've never been a big fan of forums. But I hope to change that with KHinsider. I hope to meet and friend many fellow Kingdom Hearts players who share the same love for the game, the characters, and the story of Kingdom Hearts!!! Please vote on the poll above, so I may know your respective interests better. :wink:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, KHfan, welcome to the forums! My favorite game in the series might be the first one. I'll admit to a large nostalgia factor, but I have just as much fun playing it now as I did back in the day.

Soldier

Awards
I'm originally from Canada. I was first exposed to Kingdom Hearts when I was 8 and it was the most amazing game I ever saw. Since then, it has been my one true favorite game series. I've never been a big fan of forums. But I hope to change that with KHinsider. I hope to meet and friend many fellow Kingdom Hearts players who share the same love for the game, the characters, and the story of Kingdom Hearts!!! Please vote on the poll above, so I may know your respective interests better. :wink:
What happened to the other 626 kh fans?

Back