• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I'm just a tumbleweed passing by

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tumbleweed

Awards
Hello everyone! :redface:

I've known KHInsider since 2008, but have never actually created an account on it... until now!

I'm a 23-year-old French Editor and have been playing Kingdom Hearts since February 2008. I've played to all the titles in the series (except the original χ[Chi]) but have finished only Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, the Terra route in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage. This is because while I love the Kingdom Hearts lore and story, I have been lacking some time to play them all correctly. In a few days, I'll get the I.5 and II.5 Remix on the PS4 and play through them (even though... Persona 5, drat!).
I am up-to-date to the story though, because I've watched the entirety of cutscenes and story parts on YouTube for all games.
As I know the story, I'll be able to be less frustrated when I try to 100% them, as I'm a bit of an obsessive completionist (which is why I've spent more hundreds of hours on the first Kingdom Hearts both on PS2 (Vanilla / Final Mix) and on the PS3... reducing my time for the other KH titles).
I know the member Elfdemon here from /r/KingdomHearts (I'm McZipper there). I don't know how much I'll be posting there, since I'm more of a reader (Editor, remember?), but I just wanted to formally create an account after 9 years "in the shadows".

So: hello everyone!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hello! Another big KH gamer! If you haven't already, check out the FAQ or ask me or the staff if you have any questions. Glad to have you at the forums! :)

Pure

Awards
I just made an account too! I hope to get really into the KH Forums here.

Tumbleweed

Awards
Thank you Howler, Zapt and Pure (and welcome to you)! :redface:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! If you have any questions or beed help with something regarding the forums, feel free to message me. :)

Back