• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I made Aqua´s gameplay-graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

So, Im tired of Aqua not being in screenshots taken from BBS. Im not professional modeler or anything, but I think this looks like her:

aquavj3.jpg

Do you think she will look like this? I made this using images of Secret Ending..

It is crappy, but I think I made good job though =)

aqua2mt0.jpg

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hmm,I can imagine her looking like this,good job!

NobodyRoxasXP

i like it! did you edit a different picture on like photobucket or did you just make that from scratch? either way it's really good. i've done stuff like that on paint because i don't have photobucket (which is wierd cuz i thought that was a default program) with my own original characters but they don't look all that great. i think the hair might be a bit longer with a slightly different style and i'm just judging thjat off of a pic that i have but it looks really great.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, Im tired of Aqua not being in screenshots taken from BBS. Im not professional modeler or anything, but I think this looks like her:

aquavj3.jpg

Do you think she will look like this? I made this using images of Secret Ending..

It is crappy, but I think I made good job though =)

There's no guarentee that Aqua is the last playable character. I'm thinking it's DS, and some think it's Mickey

blendedhearts

look at the Kairi on Kairi3.0's sig, it's just her with blue hair. and if it's not, sorry for the mix-up. but still, it does look good.

D

Dexter

Good job Thraxe. But why is her eyebrows blue? lol...oh and how's the game comin along....//

Rix

:)
Awards
Really good job:) I think that she will look something like that:)

Y

Yannis

Good job Thraxe. But why is her eyebrows blue? lol...oh and how's the game comin along....//
Thank you everyone. I made her eyes look sexy for purpose =P

Game´s thread is going to get huge update soon enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back