• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Mmmyes.

So, I highly doubt anyone recognizes/remembers me but, hullo again, I am Euphoria or Cait...possibly both, d'ohoh. I was on the site staff for a very short time until I ran into some rather annoying personal issues that hindered me from working on the site...or just visiting the site in general. But yes, I feel like becoming part of the forums again even though I haven't been following Kingdom Hearts developments since Birth By Sleep. :c Ah, well. Also, I just realized I've been here for seven years! :eek:

Hello again forums!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Welcome back to KHI, I remember you, but not very well.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Welcome back. If you haven't been watching KH news since BBS, you haven't missed much other than the KH:3D trailer. :p

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Mhmm, I was a content writer for a very, very short time. Unfortunately, personal problems made it incredibly hard to do anything. :I But thanks for the welcome backs!

Back