• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beyond

Awards
Hello everyone!
First of all, my native language is not english: so, please, be kind with me!
My name is Alessandro, and I have always been a huge fan of KH series: my mom gave me the fist one as a gift when I was in middle school!
I still remeber it took me a entire month to defeat the chameleon boss figh in Tarzan's world back then (I was not good at all at playing videogames).
In high school I ended up being a really nerdy guy: I was all mangas, animes and videogames and KH games were the favourites off them all.
I buyed PSP and Nintendo DS just to playing BBS and 358/2 days.
Then, though the ages, I changed completely: I'm not into manga or anime anymore (I watch something on Netflix rarely), neither into videogames.
I kinda forgot about KH franchise, but recently I was able to play the KH collection of ps4 by PURE change and I had some strong feeling for the games once again: maybe is just nostalgia, i don't know, but it really warmed my heart.
So I played for the first time KHI, II, BBS Final Mix, and RE:chain of memories (I just watched the cutscenes back than) and now I'm playing the 2.8 collection (I finished the part with Aqua and I'm playing 3D HD right now reeeeally slow cause I do not have time - still, I know the story cause I saw the cutscenes when it was for Nintendo 3Ds only).
So, here we are: I'am almost 24, I do not live with my parents anymore, I've almost finished the medical school and I have a long term and adult relationship, but I'm still waiting for a game with Donald and Goofy, where the protagonists are teenagers and the dialogues are awkward as diddly.
I even like Sora and Riku as a couple, like a fifteen years old girl with no friends (Yeah, I'm gay, but I don't think is really important here).
So, will I ever grow up for real? Who knows. Maybe not.
At least I will improve my english, I suppose (I'm Italian, btw).

So, basically, here I am for some information about KH3 (that I won't play till March, cause I have to finish my exames first).
Nice to me you all guys! :wink:

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Nice to meet you, and congrats on nearing the end of your medical school journey and best of luck on your exams. I hope you'll get to finish the 2.8 collection before KHIII regardless if you're familiar with the story. My introduction to the series was pretty similar to yours as well! Glad you're here, mr, and hope yo enjoy your stay. :]

Beyond

Awards
Nice to meet you, and congrats on nearing the end of your medical school journey and best of luck on your exams. I hope you'll get to finish the 2.8 collection before KHIII regardless if you're familiar with the story. My introduction to the series was pretty similar to yours as well! Glad you're here, mr, and hope yo enjoy your stay. :]

Thank you, you are really kind! :)
If I have to be honest I'm not at the end yet: I still have to studying one more year, but after almost five of University I'm start to see the light at the end of the tunnel! At least for the graduation.
Yep, I'm sure I will finish 2.8 (I mean, the story part) before I can play KH3.
I usually play one/two hours at night one day yes and the ohter one no before I got to sleep.
I started The Grid with both Sora and Riku right now, and, If I'm not wrong, 3D is shorter then most of other KH games - am I right or am I saying some bullshit? - so I should make it in a month, maybe?
I really want to have things clear before KH3.
By the way, I know nothing about KH X (aside form the film that was in 2.8): is KHX relevant for the plot?
I don't really want to play it.
But, yes, I'm out of topic: I will ask in the section.

Again, than you so much for the welcome! :)

Back