• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

V0xP0puli

Hi there.

You can just call me Vox...hehe...I was, and still am, on a Bioshock kick when I decided on that name...

But, anyways, I've been in the Kingdom Hearts fandom since the first game...and though I have not personally played all the games in this series, I have a fairly decent idea of what's going on and why it's going on.

If my icon isn't obvious enough, Roxas is and always will be my favorite character-

Other games I'm into include, obviously, the Bioshock series, Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, Portal, Half Life...

Yeah...there's a few.

I also own a couple bizarre animals...

3 hermit crabs and a rose hair tarantula. I also have two dogs and a betta fish.

I love animals...yeah.

I look forward to getting to know you guys :wink:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Welcome to the forums, Vox!

I have not played many of the games you listed (but not for lack of interest). I -have- played at least every NA region release and then some. Which games in the series have you not played?

Also, animal lover ftw~ I'm missing having a pet tbh. But my apartment is too tiny, and I'm too busy to justify having one.

Back