• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Fellow KH fans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Skilovo

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself: I am Elias, or will be known on this forum as Skilovo.

I have never posted on a forum before, and have never really interacted with anyone over the internet before. Not including steam or when i play games such as League of Legends and Overwatch. You could say I am a rather reclusive person, or describe me as an "observer". But i want to change that, i want to be more active on the internet, maybe make some new friends. So let me introduce myself further.

My name is Elias, I'm a teen struggling my way through high school, aspiring to become a biotechnician in the future.
I come from the great Kingdom of Norway and spend most of my freetime playing video games and reading (anyone else read mistborn era 1?). And also exercising (but not as much as I wished I did).
As for the things about me related to Kingdom hearts, I first heard about the series through a Norwgian entertainer/video game critic known as "Kjernekarl". His videos on this series i found to be so entertaining i couldn't do anything but pick up KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMIX on the PS4 last year.
i enjoyed most of the games available on the Playstation, though i didn't play BBS and CoM, I enjoyed all the other games. Especially KH2 (as every other KH fan) and especially KH 3. if there is one thing i would change about the latest entry to the series, i would want to see more of the other important characters, especially Kairi, Riku and Mickey. it would be awesome to traverse the dark realm further than we did. playing as Riku was also cool.

Unpopular opinion: I didn't really care that the FF characters weren't in the game.
Don't get me wrong though, I would rather thewere than not, but it didn't reduce my enjoyment my enjoyment of the game at all. I have played a few of the FF games (ff9 is the best yall) so i feel a little qualified to comment on it.

i have written enough i feel, nobody would want to read through a huge block of text about a complete stranger. I wrote this for myself rather than anyone else. But if there is someone out there reading this, thank you.

Back