• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello fellow fans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oathkeyper97

Hi everyone! This thread is just to introduce myself so here goes...

When I was little, my cousin, who is about 4 years older than me, was playing Kingdom Hearts on her PS2. I got interested and she even let me play a little. I eventually got KH 1 and KH 2 for myself, but did I have any idea what was going on in the story or how to play? As if! When I became a teenager, though, I began to really follow the series, since I now had the mental capacity to do so. I have an analytical mind, so the story of the KH series has been extremely enjoyable to me. Even now I'm still enthralled by it's intricacies with the characters, foreshadowing, etc. I've also learned how to play the games correctly, instead of just mashing the attack button. This past Christmas,my brother and I were able to get our hands on enough money to buy a cheap PS3 and both HD Collections. I've enjoyed finally being able to play the FM versions of the games. and playing through KH2FM on Critical is probably the most refreshing, enjoyable experience with video games I've had in a long time!

Now I'm 18, the previously mentioned cousin just graduated college, and I'm about to start college -- and I'm just as big a KH fan as ever. Heck, the introduction to my Senior Thesis is the speech that Sora gave to Riku about his heart growing with each new experience. I even started writing my own novelization of the first KH game, but it wasn't really fleshed out. Hey, I might even post some of that in the Creative Writing section.

Anyway, I don't know why it took me so long to join this Forum, but better late than never I suppose! Hopefully I can make some friends, to whatever extent is possible over the Internet, and have some great discussions! Who knows, I might even do some roleplaying, if I can figure out how it works! I'm really excited to be part of such an awesome community! :wink:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Happy to have you with us, Oathkeyper97! C:

That's really cool you wrote your Senior Thesis on the same speech Sora gave to Riku! Definitely a true kingdom hearts fan to say the least! lol. xD

If you haven't already, please look here if you have any questions. Or click on one of us if you need any help with anything.

And since you mentioned you might be interested in roleplaying and creative writing, check this place out if you want to find an rp to jump into or the creative writing section if you want to post anything you write or enter a writing contest!

Okay, I hope you have fun on the forum! :D

Back