• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PARACOSMIC-M

My imaginary magic fishpond in the back yard
Hi people! I’m not really good at introducing myself, but ima try. So, on the webs I go by M, so you can call me that instead of my super long username. I’ve been in the fandom since I was a wee child, and I’m really excited to meet my people! I love cities and books and writing, and I’m learning all the kh character themes on the piano cuz I’m a nerd. Also, I was born with a physical disability called Arthrogryposis, so yeah, livin that wheelchair life. Anyway, nice to meet you guys!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi people! I’m not really good at introducing myself, but ima try. So, on the webs I go by M, so you can call me that instead of my super long username. I’ve been in the fandom since I was a wee child, and I’m really excited to meet my people! I love cities and books and writing, and I’m learning all the kh character themes on the piano cuz I’m a nerd. Also, I was born with a physical disability called Arthrogryposis, so yeah, livin that wheelchair life. Anyway, nice to meet you guys!

Nice to meet you too! Always awesome to meet another fan of KH here! :D

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, M! Welcome to the forums!

Back