• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everyone :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

chocobo-run

Awards
Hello everyone,

My name is DeGale you can call me either DeGale or choco I don't really care which. I'm new here, but I've a long time KH fan. Kingdom Hearts isn't my entire life just a majority of it lol I am also a long time Persona fan. When I'm not obsessing over one of those two game series I'm either at school, work, or partaking in hobbies. My hobbies include drawing, reading, watching anime, and playing video games. I work part time at 2 jobs, my first I babysit kids for parents who are attending English classes in the same building. As for my other job I work weekends for a temp agency called SMX making books for Amazon. I am a full time college student, I'm studying to be a computer programmer.

As for myself, I like to think I'm a nice person. I at least try to be. I like humor if you make me laugh we're friends! I enjoy laughing. I'm always looking to make new friends. I'm shy though so I don't usually message people out of fear I may be bothering them, so please don't think I hate you or something I don't in just a chicken shit lol.

Well I'm not sure what else to say so if you have any question don't be afraid to ask! It's nice to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends here. :)

Anagram

Banned
Welcome to khi! :biggrin:
I shall pick Choco because it makes me think of chocolate and I'm hungry.
Persona 3 is my all time favorite. I think 4 has the better battle system but 3 is still more enjoyable for me. Two jobs sounds rough. Your lucky to find one available one where I live.
Which anime are you currently watching?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hello there! :3
I see how well the KH fandom mixes with your quite busy life, I think it's great to be able to keep the balance between what's reality and what's a hobby... even if this hobby conquered 99% of one's heart already xD (my case)

I heard Persona is a great game, but what is it about? Didn't play it... yet o.o

chocobo-run

Awards
@incognito_
Persona 3 is my all time fav too :) and Eh its not too rough the only one that is rough really is my weekend job.
Currently I'm watching death note I never got round to finishing it in my middle school years so I'm rewatching it and rewatching hellsing just cause lol what about you?

@DarkGray Heroine

I've only played 3 all the way through, but 3 is where you are a high school student who joins a group to investigate something called the "Dark Hour." The Dark hour is an extra hour in the day it occurs after midnight and only few can consciously whiteness it. What happens in that hour is their school becomes this tall multiple story building which they call "Tartarus" after the greek mythological place thing (sorry i just got off work my brain is dead lol), but anyways it harbors these creatures you fight called the shadows. Each of these members of this group including yourself can summon these things called persona by using a gun like contraption called an evoker (you place it to your head and "shoot yourself" to summon your persona) depending on the persona you have equipped (your character is the only one who can use multiple persona) they each do different i guess you could call them spells whether its healing or fighting spells like fire attacks and such. While all this is going on you also go through everyday school life and you can build relationships with your team mates and other random class mates these relationships up the power of certain types of persona depending on the type it and your relationship are. And if your into that type of thing, you can date people in the game (which is why i liked it so much at the time) if you buy and play the psp version of persona 3 it is the only game so far (that i know of) that allows you to chose between a female or male character, but default character for most is the male character.

I think I covered most of it sorry if i made it sound boring ><

Last edited by a moderator:

KING JUNK

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I'm still new myself haha! I love it here, and I'm sure you will too!

Back