• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Everyone....New here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ShadowWolf

My name is Missy and I actually just joined this site , after this past weekend after my husband and I , got a ps4 and I got the game Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 , I have played the first KH games that was for ps3 years ago but I have never played these and after I started playing birth by sleep , I found out that I maybe missing somethings in the game. So i deiced to join this page to see if I could find some help with that game.

So_Savage1000

Hi missy and welcome! I'm pretty new here as well but the community seems to be filled with awesome and polite like-minded people, love it here so far. To answer your question, you haven't missed anything and you're pretty much playing all the games you need to play before heading over to KH3. Finish Birth by Sleep and you're golden. Though 2.8 and 1.5/2.5 remix have games that add to the story, they aren't really necessary to play if you want to jump into KH3 right away.

Xzach_Caxiass

Hey Missy!
I'm new here too, but i've been following Kingdom Hearts since 2002. Honestly I would recommend just going through everything on 2.8 then maybe watch a few KH recap videos and then just jump strait into Kingdom Hearts 3. A lot of people are adamant that you play every game but you really don't have to as long as you understand the gist of what's going on.
Confusion is part of the Kingdom Hearts experience :tongue:

Back