• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► Hello, Everyone! It's A Pleasure To Meet You!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Good evening/morning/afternoon, everyone! My name is The Transcendent Key, or Gabriel. You can call me Gabe or Key, whichever suits you!

I'm just a friendly neighborhood ultra geek with a passion for all things pop culture! Video games, anime, cartoons, live action TV series, movies, books, manga, you name it! And I especially love Kingdom Hearts! (Duh!) I've been a fan of the franchise since 2006, and it's given me such great life experiences and great memories!

I had known about this site before but had never made an account. I am from KH13, so I got an invite from a member here called Alpha Baymax, so I hope that we all get to enjoy discussing about the things we love! Hope you all have a good one, and God bless!

May your heart be your guiding key!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Transcendent Key, you finally made it to KHInsider. 😁

I'm glad you made that choice because you'll get yourself involved in a lot of passionate and informative discussions around here. You either have the power to inform and educated or be informed and educated to, and just by looking at your profile activity, it's evident that you've already adapted to this forum.

@2 quid is good, @Perkilator, @SweetYetSalty, @Yessie Maltese. Give a warm welcome to a very special member.

Perkilator

Awards
Good evening/morning/afternoon, everyone! My name is The Transcendent Key, or Gabriel. You can call me Gabe or Key, whichever suits you!

I'm just a friendly neighborhood ultra geek with a passion for all things pop culture! Video games, anime, cartoons, live action TV series, movies, books, manga, you name it! And I especially love Kingdom Hearts! (Duh!) I've been a fan of the franchise since 2006, and it's given me such great life experiences and great memories!

I had known about this site before but had never made an account. I am from KH13, so I got an invite from a member here called Alpha Baymax, so I hope that we all get to enjoy discussing about the things we love! Hope you all have a good one, and God bless!

Hey! Glad to see you on KHInsider!

Awards
Hey Key, welcome and hope you enjoy your time on here!

Thank you very much, I appreciate the warm reception!

The Transcendent Key, you finally made it to KHInsider. 😁

I'm glad you made that choice because you'll get yourself involved in a lot of passionate and informative discussions around here. You either have the power to inform and educated or be informed and educated to, and just by looking at your profile activity, it's evident that you've already adapted to this forum.

@2 quid is good, @Perkilator, @SweetYetSalty, @Yessie Maltese. Give a warm welcome to a very special member.

Haha, thank you very much, Baymax! I really love this forum so far! It feels so alive and active, and it's exciting to see so many people discussing the future of the series! It gives me the sort of vibe that was present when we were all waiting for Kingdom Hearts III back in the day!

I'm glad to have become a part of this forum, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself quite a bit! :D

Hey! Glad to see you on KHInsider!

Thank you! Been a while, Perkilator!

Thank you very much! I do feel very welcomed! ^_^

Heya, nice to see you on here as well. ;)

Oh hi, Nemesis! I didn't know you were on here as well! That's awesome!

@The Transcendent Key it's great to see you here! Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

That I shall, my friend, that I shall! Already enjoying myself, and then some! :D

Yessie Maltese

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com

Oooh! Hey There, Key! I haven't seen you in awhile! Its good to see you here! (Not sure if you remember me xD)

Anyways, welcome aboard! 👋🏻😄

solakivi

Awards
"You're fucking weird, Ivy."

But he let me carry on, let me talk about random shit. I talked to him throughout my check on the jewelry store until the language was curling gracefully across my tongue. "Alright. I think that's good for now, Ash. Can I call you later to talk more?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll just set the phone next to a wall and you can tell it stories for all I care."

I laughed. "Thanks, Ash."

"Sure." He hung up and I went to ask one of my jewelers a question. I grinned when I did.

My English was thick with a heavy accent that I didn't usually have. Which was good. I kept speaking Russian to myself, reciting anything I could think of while working. I kept my office door locked because I knew it would have looked crazy as all fuck if anyone saw this. But the accent was great and the thicker I could make it, the better. I had started using it Friday when this next game first came to me but again, the details had to be perfect.

Another reason why it would have looked crazy? https://livesex.bar/ I was beside myself with eager energy. My sadism and sexuality were a whirlwind inside of me, dying to get out, but that monster only hungered for little Tuesday right now. He was showing his teeth though. I noticed that early on, that when I rode a certain wave while out in public, other people reacted differently. Oh, nothing dramatic. Stupid things, like when I ordered my coffee and the little college barista wouldn't quite meet my eyes, keeping their gaze lowered instead. It was as if the wolf inside me was growling out a warning. To me, it was heady. It fueled my power trip over her, because it was all centered on her. I wasn't a narcissist and I didn't care about anyone else, but when other people acted like that too, it turned my thoughts and desires hotter for her.

I went home a little early that day to take a shower with different body wash and shampoo, using scentless hunting versions of both. I dressed in jeans and a long sleeved shirt, put on form fitting leather gloves, put on different cologne, used different aftershave. And of course I grabbed the box that had her gift in it. And that last I opened to inspect it.

When I had seen her in the last red dress, I had discovered a joy in seeing her wear the color. The deep color of blood offset her blue eyes so brightly that they appeared purple. She looked like a goddess of lust in red. So I had chosen another red one and this one was sleeveless, an evening dress that went even darker down the length and it would end at her knees. It was perfect and the box was perfect with a ribbon that tied around it when I placed the lid back.

I glanced my reflection over, making sure I didn't look like a fucking serial killer since I was about to do some shady shit. And my appearance was quite good actually. I mean that would change when I covered my face with the soft ski mask I also had but by then the night would hide everything. I had had to do some scouting work to find a place to do this too, but the spot I had found was perfect.

Last but not least, I got my hiking backpack and used it for toys. Instead of the butterfly knife I used to terrorize Tuesday previously, I placed talon knives in the front, made sure I had zip ties, scissors, tape, some small flechettes, eye mask, ball gag, a particularly cruel shock prod, and anything crude that might or might not be useful. Also, my Beretta, in its holster and with its safety on, but that wasn't for Tuesday. Look, let's just say that the kind of place that it took to play these games and not get caught wasn't exactly the safest place around, but I was pretty sure I was the baddest fucker in that valley of death, scum, and villainy, as Tuesday would say.

Safety hazards aside, it felt to me like a Rubik's cube sliding finally into its solved place or like a puzzle with the last piece completing it. It was perfect, all of my forethought and everything I had in it. And she would love it. Well, alright, she definitely wouldn't love it at first. This might even be more intense than that first night I had raped her, but I remembered how sexually alive and confident she had been after that.

And she had cum so fucking hard that night. My arousal turned into a dark thing when I remembered it as I hid her gift in an abandoned parking garage. This time, I didn't accost her at her work where I could watch her if she tried to lock me out. I would have to wait for her but that was thrilling for this game and I liked the thought of baiting my little submissive so she could play the part of my prey. The darkness fueled my playfulness, only put me in an even higher headspace. She wasn't even here yet and my power trip ride was sky high. Do you know the parking garage by the gardens to the east of you?

The message flashed the ... and there was a hesitation but the answer made me smile where I sat on the wall. I didn't but I do now thanks to google. Do you mean this one, master?

She sent me a map link and I smiled. Good girl. Yes, I mean that one. There's a gift for you on the third floor of the garage. Why don't you go and find it after work?

I knew she'd be smiling her mischievous fae grin, eager to play and excited.

Yes, please, master! Give me five minutes. Almost done.

I waited, speaking under my breath in Russian and toying with a talon knife. After enough time I covered my face with the silky ski mask. I had briefly considered something more terrifying and theatric, like a demon mask, but that would give her too much of a tip off, just like if I brought a cane or a whip. I had to be crude, but that was fun in its own way.

I thrilled when I heard her, staying out of sight behind a pillar, exhilaration pulsing through me. I grinned when she looked nervously over her shoulder. I couldn't see her face but had a feeling she was smiling with nervous energy, knowing that something terrifying was going to happen, anticipating my assaulting her.

She wasn't wrong but I had carefully set things up that she would soon think she was wrong, if all of my timing was right. I held the one knife in my hand and the other was in the backpack which sat by a closer pillar to where her box lay, perfectly out of sight. She turned around, fearfully, and then went slowly to where I had commanded her to find the box in my more specific message. I could tell when she found it, her attention caught by it. It was what I'd been waiting for, just one moment of an opening.

I darted to her, grabbing her by her hair and clasping my hand quickly over her mouth. She froze in my grasp, the gloves masking the hands she knew, my scent changed so that she was disoriented. I could practically smell the start of real fear working through her.

Time to amp that fear into panic. "And what's this then?" And my voice was perfect, motherfucking perfect. It was deeper with my Russian use through the days and the accent made it guttural, that accent she hadn't heard yet because my English had become so dominant.

She screamed behind my palm and I had to control myself to keep from laughing because even through the panic there was a chance she'd know the laugh. A natural fire took hold of me, a fire to keep her screams silent and to subdue her wild fighting and my God did she fight. She writhed and I decided it was time to cross a few boundaries, but first thing was first. I struggled against her, forced to use one hand to grasp a wrist while she thrashed but eventually I got the other wrist and trapped them in front of her. "Fucking cunt." I forced her forward to the wall, trapping her wrists in front of her body with her weight while I lifted the talon knife to her eyes.

She screamed again behind my hand, shaking, and I snarled, dragging the knife's sharpest point down her chest, down the v-neck angle, leaving a cut that made her go still. And when she was subdued with such fear, I placed the knife on the wall to choke her with a hand around her throat. She sobbed and shook while her world faded. I let go instantly when her struggling stopped, feeling her breath on my wrist when I moved my hand from her mouth.

Care. Such great care for these darkest games. And I worked quickly, using a zip tie from my pocket to secure her wrists together. Instead of the ball gag I used the duct tape over her mouth, holding her while she was passed out from my choking. And I didn't end up using any of the toys because it didn't feel right. This crudeness and pure violence was the right flavor just the way it was.

Carefully. Christ, carefully. Hurting my little fae would be a sin I wasn't sure I could live through anymore.

I slapped her face, holding her so she was passed out over the side of the wall, one hand in her hair and the other to slap her one more time.

She jolted awake and all in all it was about thirty seconds my breath play had taken out of her. She shouted behind her tape gag and struggled with the zip ties.

"Should we fucking go again?" I hissed it in her ear, clasping my hand around her throat.

She snorted and I had to ease off a little because I knew the sound of when bile rose in her throat and didn't want her throwing up from the terror. Careful.Yes, careful. I walked a tightrope.

There it was. She swallowed down the bile and shook her head in frantic terror.

"That's good." It rolled off my tongue with menace in every syllable, Russian poetry. "I'd much rather have you awake for the cuts I give you. Just don't think about afterwards and you might even enjoy some of it."

Her tears soaked my gloves when I pulled her up by her hair, taking up the talon knife again. She snorted breath through her nose while still struggling, but the terror had eaten her strength and it was little more than trembling in my arms. We tussled for just a second and then we were locked tighter than lovers ever would be, her as the angelic victim and I as the infernal violator. My cock was harder than it'd ever been but it felt that way with every game I played with her. She was like a sacrifice offered for immolation on the altar of my worst demons.

It was in that way I held her and cut her again while she whined behind the duct tape. Even my legs were interlocked with hers, binding around her. It was hard to tell where I ended and she began. We might as well have been one flame in the moment. I cut her again, slowly dragging the talon to see her blood. The red color reminded me again of her vibrant eyes and it drew my flames higher. They were the shallowest cuts imaginable, the tiniest lines of red. None of them would scar, but they showed me those tantalizing little glimpses of her life force. God, the amount of fucking care. Have I mentioned that? How easy it would be for me to break her and kill her?

I was flooded with power trip adrenaline and arousal, so drunk on it that it almost made me sick. I drew the knife one more time up her tits before I shoved her brutally over the wall, lifting her skirt to thrust my fingers into her sex. https://livesex.bar/

Even with gloves I could tell how drenched she was. Her body naturally reacted to terror, I knew, and I had fueled her with a ton of it. She squealed behind her gag, shaking her head frantically and struggling all over again. So I smacked her ass, vicious spanks, and pumped her little cunt again. "What a fucking slut." I made the words as cruel as I could, delighting in it.

But then I ended the terror game. I could make the build up as horrible as I wanted, but there was one part that would turn the tide in all of it and change her horrible nightmare into bliss. There was one thing I could do to drag her from my carefully crafted hell and show her the gates to the stars.

I fed her drenched pussy my cock.

She froze and I finally let myself laugh behind her because I knew, fucking knew to my heart's depths, that there was zero way I would ever be able to carry on this game when I finally slid inside of her. Her body hadn't had my cock often but it had been in nearly traumatizing ways. It knew me far too well.

A different little snort escaped her and I laughed again, ripping off her tape gag so that she could squeal. "Holy fuck!"

"Hello, little Tuesday." This time my voice was in my flawless English accent. It was far easier to fall back into it than my Russian. I railed her pussy raw even while I spoke, needing her and the fire she had that made me feel so warm.

Before she could answer she came and I had to cover her mouth to smother her cries from the intensity of it, her pussy squeezing my cock so fucking hard with the pulsations of her pleasure that it was bliss. I never wanted to leave her silken center. Being inside her, nothing between us? I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of her hair, pumping her, enjoying the sounds it made. She was so fucking wet around me...

I lowered my hand when her cries quieted, wanting to hear her words. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, please! Please more, please don't stop."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I doubted I could have if I wanted to. So much pleasure was racing hot through my blood that it held me slave. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and braced my other hand against the wall, fucking her harder and faster but I forced myself to alternate my rhythm too because I refused to come too soon. She lifted her zip tied hands, but it wasn't to fight me this time. Instead she held my arm closer, riding my rhythms with frantic, out of control paces of her own. She came again but it was a silent orgasm while she choked on pure euphoria in my arms. Sweat covered both of us. Her next orgasm barreled on the heels of the second and her pussy was a pulsing vice on my cock. She felt like fucking heaven, riding the waves of relief from the hell I'd given her.

She was whimpering by the end of it, a beautiful mess for me, her cream having squirted around me.

I gasped, feeling the pleasure rise too hot and too fast, ripping control from me. "Close your eyes. Turn around and kneel with your mouth open."

She obeyed instantly, staggering around and more falling to her knees than kneeling on the dirty ground. She opened her mouth and I used my thumbs to press her open wider, gaping her jaw. I forced my cock past her lips, needing to feel those rings on it.

The feeling was even more than I could have ever dreamed, those three metal balls curling around my cock, stroking it with smooth silver. I finished with a growl on her tongue, baring my teeth, delighting in the sight of her brought low and degraded on filthy concrete at my knees. "Swallow it, Two. Swallow every last drop I feed you."

She moaned a low, throaty sound and if refractory period wasn't a thing, I would have wanted to fuck all over again. As it was I satisfied myself with watching the spasm of pleasure shake her body while she swallowed. I placed my palm over her closed eyelids so that she wouldn't open them in her satiation and see me, watching her throat work and seeing her lips curve in pleasure and delight.

Her smile widened when she could speak again. "That... was very mean."

I laughed and leaned forward to kiss her. "Well, forgive me, Two. But you did say you wanted to hear more about me from me so I decided to give you some information. Like how my family is Russian. I can't help it if you didn't like the way I told you." But the words were playful and satisfied.

She giggled in mischief. "It was worth it."

I kissed her cheek next, licking at the tears she'd had when she'd thought I was going to kill her. And then kissed her forehead where it was still flushed from her panic and wild arousal. I wanted to lave her body in kisses, from her head to her toes, and stroke her all over. Instead I said, "Keep your eyes closed until you feel the blindfold in place."

"Yes, master."

She obeyed me and then when she was blinded I sat beside her against the wall, pulling her into my arms so that she laughed. My backpack was just in reach and I grabbed it, careful to not let her go. "Open your mouth." She shuddered at the command and I grinned, knowing she was thinking of something sexual all over again.

Instead I fed her, pressing a chocolate protein bar to her lips. She laughed again, breathless and delirious, drunk on the adrenaline. She eagerly took what I gave her, eating the bar and drinking water when I lifted it to her lips, curled into my chest with her zip tied wrists since I hadn't cut those yet. For a long while we were peaceful together. We spoke a little bit but the mood was delightfully calm silence. After a little bit, though, she said in a soft voice. "Oh. Crash."

And I kissed her because I knew what she meant, what was happening. "It's okay. I'll take care of you. Let go if you need to."

She was out in minutes, lax against my chest, her breathing deep and even. I lifted her to carry her to my car first, where I had parked a little ways away. It was a decent walk and carrying a person wasn't exactly the softest task but I also didn't give a shit. If I had needed to carry her twice as far I wouldn't have cared. It was a stupid price to pay for something that was more precious than any jewel I shaped for a living. I buckled her into the passenger seat with a blanket from my back seat and the temperature on a comfortable setting, locked her in for just a moment while I went and cleaned up. I moved as fast as I could because something was happening to me. Chasing her and playing terrible games and stalking her was making me both crueler and more cautious and I was loathe to have her out of my sight, though she was certainly safe.

She slept through the ride to her apartment and I used the key she had on a lanyard to carry her inside and put her in her bed. I took a moment to copy that same key in a mold I had in my car - and don't be coy and wonder why I had that there - and then tucked her in, leaving the dress by the side of her bed.

I waited and listened to her breathing, having cut her zip ties so that she was free but still masked. I wanted to make sure she was alright, listen to her wake up.

When she started to rouse, I silently left, smiling to myself as I did.

————

Tuesday

Flatline started a strange routine and I would get phone calls when I was closing the store on random nights, whenever it struck his fancy to come and use me. The first time after he'd nearly killed me of a heart attack in the parking garage, he called and his voice was smiling. Of course as soon as I heard it, I was too.

"Put the mask on and wait for me, baby."

That was it and he'd commanded me to start keeping the second mask he'd given me in my backpack so I had it along with my cuffs no matter where I was. I had laughed at that command, messaging back to ask him if he was worried about running out. And of course he'd message back with an emoji rolling its eyes at me and said that no, he wasn't, but it made things easier and he had the leisure to command me to make his life easier.

I remember answering that at least he got something from owning a slave because the rest of the foresight work seemed goddamned stressful. He'd laughed on the microphone over psn chat to no end at that response.

But it wasn't the same as his presence. I smiled when the door lock bolted, turning to his direction. I was getting used to being blind during our encounters, used to listening to where he was or his tone of voice since I couldn't see his facial expressions. The thought of one day not being blinded with him scared me in a way. https://livesex.bar/ If I reached that day, I knew that having my sight to see his expressions and watch what he did would make things even more intense than they already were with the addictions he was creating inside me. When things were already this intense, it felt like something I might not come back from the same.

"Hello, master."

He laughed at my greeting and walked to me, wrapping me in his arms and lifting my face for a kiss. "Hello, Tuesday," he purred against my lips. And then his tongue was down my throat and his hand was fisted painfully in my hair and the other squeezed around my neck, covering my pretty collar. I moaned up to him, turning breathless when his kiss deepened and turned darker. It didn't matter if his actions ever started as gentle. When his lust rose, violence came with it, sparking from his fingertips, and his tongue lashed me with possession and fire.

Last edited:
Awards
Oooh! Hey There, Key! I haven't seen you in awhile! Its good to see you here! (Not sure if you remember me xD)

Anyways, welcome aboard! 👋🏻😄

Hey, of course I remember you! Good to see you again! Didn't know you were a member of this site!

Welcome. Get comfy because we’ll never let you leave :) muahaha

Haha, alright, then I'll get as comfy as possible!

Hello, I'm new here too ;)

Hello there, nice to meet you!

Back