• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Everyone!!! (Introduction Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VenceSkycloud

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to say hi, and I'm glad to be back here. Years ago I had an account and forgot my username and password. I was extremely active around the release of 358/2 Days. Ended up moving somewhere we didn't have internet for a while, and got a new computer, so my old account is long gone and I've finally decided to just make a new one and re-join in on the community. I've always had tons of fun with the Kingdom Hearts Discussions, as well as the Creative Writing and General Boards and I'm excited to start hopping back into discussions and seeing as well as posting fun stuff.
So yeah, just wanted to say that it's good to be back and Hello to everyone :)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Belated welcome to the boards, Vence. Just remember to read the FAQ, and if you have any questions let us have 'em. Once we've processed your soul the gates of hell will open, and y-

Whoops. Spoilers! 8D

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oof I'm late, here's a belated welcome back!

Back