• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Hello Everyone!!! (Introduction Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VenceSkycloud

Awards
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to say hi, and I'm glad to be back here. Years ago I had an account and forgot my username and password. I was extremely active around the release of 358/2 Days. Ended up moving somewhere we didn't have internet for a while, and got a new computer, so my old account is long gone and I've finally decided to just make a new one and re-join in on the community. I've always had tons of fun with the Kingdom Hearts Discussions, as well as the Creative Writing and General Boards and I'm excited to start hopping back into discussions and seeing as well as posting fun stuff.
So yeah, just wanted to say that it's good to be back and Hello to everyone :)

Tim

Awards
Hello!

Nice to meet you. I'm also new here. I'm here to meet new people. I write essays on different movies and write songs. I have a dream to become a famous songwriter.

Rydgea

"contrary little shit"
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Belated welcome to the boards, Vence. Just remember to read the FAQ, and if you have any questions let us have 'em. Once we've processed your soul the gates of hell will open, and y-

Whoops. Spoilers! 8D

Recon

❀ A flower? ❀
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Hey! Welcome! Please enjoy your stay.