• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everyone from a long time kh fan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KastleS1

Awards
First of all, I would just like to say I'm a huge fan of this series.I remember discovering this website because they had great KH CoM magazine scans lol. Then came along the Blonde hair kid,EM, and whatever we called Ansem the wise. I was just a young teen, but even back then I realized this fan base is one of the best. I'm also sad the days of rpg inferno are gone. I really enjoyed KHI rpg game they used to have. Anyways I'm hoping to read everyone's theories and rumors for the future of this series.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome back old, old member. The community is still alive after all these years. We're all waiting for the big finale!

Awards
Hello! Welcome back. It's nice to see people that helped in the beggining of the Forum coming back. I'm "new"

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
hey there~ welcome back! hope you'll have fun around here in the present as well u w u

Back