• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello everyone ! :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CosmicWolF

hey there how are you guys ? ^^ hopefully this is more of a active forum from the others i try searching xD anyways how i got into kingdom hearts you say ?well....here is a story for ya ^^

i went to my local walmart when movie gallery was a thing and when i went in i found this game had disney characters in and some final fantasy in it i thought wow im defenitly renting this ! and thats when it started .....beating the game a few times before i actually bought it myself XD and thats the story lol.

CosmicWolF

alright ill do it since no one else will..... Hey welcome to the site hope you have fun here ! : D

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Omg missed this! Welcome to the forums! We can be pretty active here! If you want a kickin' thread to check out, you should check out my Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks thread! Just make sure to read the rules on the thread!

And if you need any help you can PM me or any mod/vet here and we can help you out!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I always forget about this section.

Welcome to the forums, CosmicWolF! Don't forget to check out the site's FAQ and we're all happy to help if you ever need something!

And I agree with Grono. His Nitpick thread is a blast and one I highly recommend. XD

Back