• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everybody!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsumoto

Hello everyone! I'm Kitsumoto! ^.^ I initially joined this forum for, er, "business" roflmao. But looking around it, it seems like a pretty fun place so I might stick around longer than intended! XDHope to have fun around!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey! Welcome to the forum! If ya haven't, check out the FAQ if you have any questions or ask me or the staff. Nice to have you join us! :)

Kitsumoto

Hey! I don't mean to double post, but I do have a question: How hard is it to get in touch with site staff here lol? I've been trying to get in touch with Sign and Spockanort to no avail so far...

Muke

whatever
Awards
They're all really friendly so it's easy to get in touch with them. They might not have time or so? I dunno. Just wait and I'm sure you'll get your reply~

Kitsumoto

That's good lol! The folks on Gamefaqs and Neogaf can be really mean. XD So I'm happy that isn't the case here. Thanks! :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
No problem. Welcome by the way!
If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I might be able to help. :p
We also have this Ask-a-mod-thread here. Obviously, you can ask the site staff whatever you have to. :)

Kitsumoto

They're all really friendly so it's easy to get in touch with them.

So after three days and trying to get in touch with three of them, I have to say that this is a complete and absolute lie. >:< The fact that they are consistently active after my attempts also debunk them "being busy."

If this is what to expect, then I think I'm gonna rethink sticking around here....

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
You are not entitled to have the staff be at your beck and call, particularly on weekends. Between starting new jobs, being in car accidents, and family issues the staff is actually quite busy and occasionally things do get lost in the shuffle and it's nothing personal. My father died a few weeks ago, for example, so forgive me for not having a lot of sympathy at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back