• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello everybody! I'm new and I'm very excited to be here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Hi! I'm new and I'm so thrilled to be here! I love Kingdom Hearts and am ready to be a great member here at the forums. I finally could become a member after I fixed some email difficulties. I haven't found out how to have any avatars or anything special like that yet, but I'll be sure to post in the avatar section to get some help. Yes, I know, I spell good. I can't help it. Anyway, I'd love it if you guys took some time out of your schedule to post and say hello. Thank you so much!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Welcome to the forums!!!^^ You should be very excited to be here because this place is a whole lot of fun!!
Anyways, have fun (like I just said) and post alot!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
LOL I like you Super Sonic, you're cool. So is your fanfic! (sorry, I just can't get over how awesome it is!)
Anyway, ya got anymore cookies? I love sugar cookies LOL!
Hey, check out my fanfic if ya'd like. it's gonna be posted sometime next week. I'll inform you when it's finally out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back