• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello darkness my old friend,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
i've come to talk with you again.

x227.png

the x on his jacket doesn't really fit in with the overall theme of the tag.

the C4D or whatever you got going on to the left doesn't really blend well/seems a bit too sharp.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Dunno about this one, not digging the style much, it seems a bit flat to me, the left is a bit random. Maybe add in some textures, or even some nice brushing to help bring some life to the tag, its a decent start of this one, but maybe add in more effects to help spice it up.

meh, what really keeps me from liking this is the black thing on the left.

sorry for the additional cnc.

Last edited:

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
tight, jesus christ stop adding "additional" cnc to increase your post count.

and about it being flat, how can you possible say that? this isn't anywhere close to being flat. the c4d on the left is specifically for depth purposes. it's sharper because it's in the foreground, and the c4ds in the back are blurred because they are in the background.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
I like it except for the 'x' there. It draws your eyes directly to that and nothing else.

The part in between the figure and the black area looks a bit out of place compared to everything else. But that's just me. I personally like the black shape to the left actually. It's not flat at all and overall I like it minus the little things I mentioned. :]

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
I don't like the general composition.
Mainly just the balance or lack of it i suppose.

And the fact that the stock is missing a shoulder really irks me.

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't like the gold specks on the left side but other then that it's great. :>
The Sound of Silence is a great song.

Dunno about this one, not digging the style much, it seems a bit flat to me, the left is a bit random. Maybe add in some textures, or even some nice brushing to help bring some life to the tag, its a decent start of this one, but maybe add in more effects to help spice it up.
No, that's terrible advice. No offense to you but it really is.

C

Charlie

I'd honestly take whatever that sparkly C4D is on the far left side, and heavily emphasize that as the dominant effect all over the tag, rather than having a multitude of different flavors of things to look at.

it'd fit the whole darth vader thing better, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back