• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello all!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Salutations everyone, my name is DizneyXBirds95 (pronounced DisneyBirds95). I am a huge fan of everything Disney, Pixar, Anime among many others stuff especially Birds as they are my favorite animals and I'm really excited to be a part of the forums.

While I never played the Kingdom Hearts games and won't be on the site here as often due to other commitments but I will drive to make posts regarding everything that is Disney including the Disney worlds in the games, characters and what to expect in future installments on the saga. At the same time, I will like to learn the rules on the forums without going into the extremes with you guys when it comes to disagreements.

So have a good day and really looking forward to the forums and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, DizneyXBirds95! Glad to have you with us! I'm sure there'll be plenty of news regarding Kingdom Hearts III tomorrow, including E3 soon. And maybe we'll see some more upcoming information about the Disney worlds soon too! :)

Also we have a FAQ section if you want to look at that at all in regards to the rules. Lol. As far as disagreements go, please keep it civilized! That's basically the rule of thumb around here, otherwise, nothing really extreme about it. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum! And if you have any questions, feel free to let one of the staff know! Otherwise, I'm sure the lovely community of KHI will help you out too! See you around the forum!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Welcome to the forum, DizneyXBirds95! Glad to have you with us! I'm sure there'll be plenty of news regarding Kingdom Hearts III tomorrow, including E3 soon. And maybe we'll see some more upcoming information about the Disney worlds soon too! :)

Also we have a FAQ section if you want to look at that at all in regards to the rules. Lol. As far as disagreements go, please keep it civilized! That's basically the rule of thumb around here, otherwise, nothing really extreme about it. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum! And if you have any questions, feel free to let one of the staff know! Otherwise, I'm sure the lovely community of KHI will help you out too! See you around the forum!
Thank you Undyn, I will follow the rules and learn how to be civilized without going to the extremes.

Also, how do you guys put the shaded spoiler tags in a post? Because before joining the forums until today I notice that you guys uses it a lot to avoid revealing plot details, leaks, trailers scenes, among others for the Kingdom Hearts series of games.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome!

To use the spoiler tags, you need to type in [/spoilers] & . Just be sure to reverse the order of the two of these, so it'll work like [spoilers]this!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
You're welcome!

To use the spoiler tags, you need to type in [/spoilers] & . Just be sure to reverse the order of the two of these, so it'll work like [spoilers]this!

You got it. Thanks for the answer Undyne, I appreciate it. :)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

I just want to say I really love the fact that your Avatar is Zero Two. She's waifu for laifu

Back