• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello all!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Hey everyone! I'm Auron! I used to be a member here, but I lost the password and can't get it back, so I just decided to make a new account! I hope to be able to reintegrate into the community! Thanks!

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Lol, I'd never used it myself before about 4 months ago. But now, whenever I get tired of doing something and just want to vent steam, I'll make an avatar, banner, or signature in GIMP. I'm not extremely skilled, but I like doing it.

Awards
I don't think I'm good, but I'm decent, at least. This is where some of my drawings are. And this is my account on fanfiction. I use them to escape school or stress.

I'm heading to bed for the night, so I'll see you later, Auron!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hey welcome back to the forum! I see you already had a long conversation with Mega. Enjoy your time, and again welcome back.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Well it's always good to have new members. Especially if they've been here before I guess. I think i'll be seeing you around the video games and anime sections.

Back