• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
With recent events in my life, I've thought alot about how and who I am. I wanted to apologize for any way I acted, that may have been immature, rude, or downright bitchy. I had no reason to act that way.

I've come to the realization that alot of things I thought were important were in fact, quite petty and stupid. My competetive attitude lead me to behaving like an attention whore, and I wanted to go back to how things were when half of you didn't know me and I just wanted to give free hugs and make friends.

I wanted to come back, because even with the new site being friendly, and well kept, I was passing off my friends. Now that I have had nothing but time to think, I realized that was wrong.

I'm sorry for being a brat, is it okay if things can go back so we can start fresh? I don't want to fight with people anymore. I just want something to go back to some level of normalcy. I thought this would be a nice place to start.

Yes, I totally realize just how crappy this whole intro sounds. It's the best I could come up with though.

The new smilies are cute, and the overhaul on the site is stunning. You guys really did a great job at sprucing this place up.

C

Crossroads

However you acted it's definitely not this big a deal...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome Back ChocobosComet.

Hope you decide to stay this time.

Macabre

Gold Member
Hello and welcome back Cho.
Great to see you back in the forums. :3

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I already did it once, but I can do it again. Welcome back Cho. I really hope you stay.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I missed you very much, Cho. :3
Glad to have you back.

Back