• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! A new new newbie here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astral_key

Awards
Wow. It's been a long period of time since I joined a forum! I also joined this out of spite and along with the fact that I have been playing KH games more recently. I just recently got back in the mood of playing BBS on the 2.5 collection! :D

Also here to somehow if not manage to see if I'll be able to establish good relationships here and make a few good friends! :smile:

Now I'll start with a few questions. Anyone is welcome to answer them! :D

1. When did you first hear of Kingdom Hearts? Were you in a different point in your life back then when you've first heard of it?
2. Your favorite Organization XIII member?
3. Favorite KH game?
4. What KH games do you owe?
5. Which city / state are you from? (you don't have to answer if that's personable)
6. Do you cosplay any of the KH characters?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now I'll start by answer those questions!

1. I first heard of the game series at a very young age. One of my older cousin's played KH II on the PS2.
2. It's Axel! Got it memorized?
3. Kingdom Hearts II : Final Mix I guess!
4. I own the 1.5 and 2.5 collection.
5. I'm from California!
6. I don't cosplay any of the KH characters unfortunately but I do plan to cosplay as Sora next year!

Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome astral_key to the forums! (1.) When I was 7 years old my friend Brenden asked me and my older brother if we knew KH. Then he showed us and we started getting the games. (2.) Axel, forever. (3.) KH2 (4.) KH 1.5 and 2.5, 3D Dream Drop Distance. (5.) Michigan (6.) Sort of? I've got a Kingdom Key keyblade and Soul Eater.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey, welcome to khi astral! please read this FAQ and i hope to see you around!

as for your questions, i was a fan of KH since the beginning. my older sisters bought it on day 1 and i was obsessed since i saw the boxart. best org members are axel, then xigbar, then roxas. fave kh game is II, second is DDD. i'm in upstate NY and thats all you need to know, and i like to cosplay as donald. sailor top and hat, nothing else. jk i dont cosplay lol

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
Welcome to the forums Astral!
Hope to see you around! :D

1.I play it since i'm 9 years old but i don't remember when i got to know the series
2.Axel too
3.KH 2FM AKA BEST KH
4.All of them except 2.8 and Union Cross
5.[TOP SECRET]
6.Nope

astral_key

Awards
Welcome astral_key to the forums! (1.) When I was 7 years old my friend Brenden asked me and my older brother if we knew KH. Then he showed us and we started getting the games. (2.) Axel, forever. (3.) KH2 (4.) KH 1.5 and 2.5, 3D Dream Drop Distance. (5.) Michigan (6.) Sort of? I've got a Kingdom Key keyblade and Soul Eater.

Oh how cool! Yes Axel indeed, I agree. And yupp, this Sora cosplay has been something I planned for a while since I got back into the KH series.

astral_key

Awards
Welcome to the forums Astral!
Hope to see you around! :D

1.I play it since i'm 9 years old but i don't remember when i got to know the series
2.Axel too
3.KH 2FM AKA BEST KH
4.All of them except 2.8 and Union Cross
5.[TOP SECRET]
6.Nope

Awesome my dude! Yeah I don't have 2.8, YET either. One day I will though along with KH III.

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
1. When did you first hear of Kingdom Hearts? Were you in a different point in your life back then when you've first heard of it?
2. Your favorite Organization XIII member?
3. Favorite KH game?
4. What KH games do you owe?
5. Which city / state are you from? (you don't have to answer if that's personable)
6. Do you cosplay any of the KH characters?

Hello fellow newbie! Hope to see you around!

1. I was twelve years old, and some close family friends got me 1.5 HD Remix. I've loved it ever since!
2. Saix! I feel like he's a character with a lot more to reveal, although I have mixed emotions about him right now...
3. KH2 HD Remix
4. 1.5, 2.5, 2.8
5. Since no one else answered the city, I will (It's not like someone's gonna stalk me to find out my exact address lol)- Atlanta, home of the (terrible) Braves
6. I always wanted to cosplay as a genderbent Sora, but I'll settle for Aqua one I'm older

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. I heard of it when I was a young child, I don't remember the exact age. I remember thinking "wtf this is so weird and dumb why are there Disney stuff and the characters also look weird what even is this" when I first saw it back then. My opinions have changed drastically since then since I pretty much adore this series now.

2. I want to say Axel since he's one of my favourite characters, but I'll say Xemnas.

3. KH2FM.

4. 1.5, 2.5 and DDD for the 3DS.

5. I come from the shadows...

6. Nope, but I honestly kinda want to. It sounds fun! Shame that I'm pretty much broke now. I'm tall enough to be Terra but skinny enough to be Sora/Roxas, so I'd probably choose one of them.

Soldier

Awards
Welcome to the forums, it's a good place to be.
1. I remember receiving the original kingdom hearts way back in 2004 or so as a Christmas gift (I still have the original copy, that also still has a Christmas stamp emblazoned on it) and I always remember playing it a lot. Unfortunately like most young kids with video games, I wasn't very good at it and remained stuck at clayton. But over the years I got better and my reflexes allow me to tackle the toughest fights. It's been a series that always manifested during the low points of my life, and I get nostalgic bursts every time I play the original.

2: I've got to say demyx, he was another boss that stumped me in kh2, but his gimmick of water is pretty intriguing, guess they sent the right guy after all.

3: KH 1, hands down, it's just so simple and clean

4: every game in the franchise, 1.5+2.5 and 2.8, and soon to be 3

5: East Coast USA,and that's all you need to know,

6: Personally, I haven't cosplayed as any of the characters, I want to cosplay as dual-wielding roxas, but it's really a matter of scrounging up the cash for such an endeavor.

Also, good luck with BBS on 2.5, I recently burned through that endeavor as a trophy hunter. Whether you're playing it for fun or are hunting those trophies down, let me know how it goes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well hi there, always good to see new blood entering the community. ^__^

As for these questions, let's see.

1. Unlike the most KH fans around I didn't get into it directly when it first came about despite knowing about it. I'm originally a Final Fantasy-fan and I actually did dismiss KH at first as just a kiddiefied version and an attempt of Disney to cash in on JRPGs. It wasn't until 2004 when a friend lent me the guide book for a while that I realized the FF cameos actually being integrated rather well and got KH 1 for a rather cheap price.
CoM was already out then and KH II on the horizon so I never belonged to that very first generation of fans who started with KH 1 being originally viewed as a stand-alone issue.
I was also positively surprised how well the original, Disney and FF elements were mixed together so that's what started my lasting interest in the series.

2. If we really go strictly by Organisation members only, it's Xigbar, Roxas and Axel. I'm generally not much of a fan of the Organisation though.

3. I've got no single favorite actually. In terms of gameplay system I like Chain of Memories the most and general content-wise KH 2 FM takes the cake. The story I tend to view as one single thing so I won't take one game over the other here except if we're talking about writing quality, in which imo KH 1 and CoM are the best.

4. Err, let's see:
- original PS2 KH 1.
- original PS2 KH 2.
- original PSP Birth by Sleep.
- 358/2 Days on Nintendo 3DS (never owned a normal DS).
- Re: Coded on 3DS.
- Dream Drop Distance on 3DS.
- HD Remixes I.5 and II.5 on PS3.
- I.5 + II.5 on PS4.
- KH 2.8 on PS4.

5. In the middle of Europe, aka Germany.

6. Nah, I admire those who do such stuff but I won't do it myself.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz~ and welcome to the forums, hope you'll have a nice time around here u w u

1. Got into KH at the beginning of high school. I was and am a huge fan of the old Disney movies and cartoons, so I searched for a game that has Disney and ISN'T a lame children's game or dress-up game or whatever of that kind. Adventure/action-ish RPG Kingdom Hearts was the best candidate and it changed my whole gaming experience overall ever since.

2. Roxas, my Days playthrough made me grow terribly fond of him, affection that comes with a great amount of sadness too... I also looove Axel and Mansex... I mean Xemnas!

3. DDD, but on the 3DS! Jesus did I enjoy that game with all its complicated additions

4. Uhh... excluding the times I borrowed, played on emulator or watched others play... I got my own physical copies of BBS (original PSP version), DDD (3DS version), CoM (original GBA version), Days (DS version), and 2.8 as of now. I plan to get the 1.5+2.5 remix for the PS4 and re:coded too. Oh and not exactly "owning" but I am a veteran of Chi.......... exiled from the web version.... was a slave of the mobile versions.... now I gave it up and will follow just the story..

5. I'm your mysterious Eastern European chick, knowing a shitton of languages and probably being a spy.

6. I never cosplayed but I would love to cosplay as Vanitas and Namine one day ! Oh yeah

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards
Hey, welcome !
Wish you a pleasant time here :3

To your questions:

1. Through a friend ... I was like ... 17? I thought it was childish Disney shit but was impressed by the beautiful opening cutscene so I decided to give it a go.
2. Saix! Followed by Larxene. Even though Saix makes me worry since 3D ;_;
3. KH2 Final Mix
4. 1.5, 2.5, 2.8, Union Cross and a few of those separatly
5. wonderful Germany
6. I have a Cosplay of Roxas I rarely wear (Orga + casual) and I definitely plan to do Riku once I've tamed his wig. I also have a Kingdom Key and the way to dawn *o*

Back