• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haven't been here for ages! So what's new?

I managed to finish translating the entire three book series of Days novels and Reverse/Rebirth novel over my Summer holiday, which you can read here~ o3o

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Days ones were like pulling teeth, but now that I've done that, I know I can do anything.
Thank you o3o good to be back!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
goldpanner! You're back! :D *throws confetti*

Gram

Banned
Awards
yatta.jpg
WELCOME BACK! thanx again for proving that there is no escape from khi's soul sucking mind rotting lure!

<3

Call me Love, love.
Welcome back. Never seen you around, but since you translate, you're obviously awesome.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Welcome back! As a translator myself I completely feel for you. Completely. Truly. I have a film script to translate and I know it's not going to be easy.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww o3o thanks~

yatta.jpg
WELCOME BACK! thanx again for proving that there is no escape from khi's soul sucking mind rotting lure!

THIS FOREVER. Ughhh

Welcome back! As a translator myself I completely feel for you. Completely. Truly. I have a film script to translate and I know it's not going to be easy.

Oh man! That does sound tough. At least it's not by ear? :D?

Welcome back. Never seen you around, but since you translate, you're obviously awesome.

Aha, and I thought I was a noisy bitch o3o thank you~

Hello ♥

Hello to you too ♥

Back