• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELL-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KHI!!! (READ ME CHUCHU)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
tumblr_mtnvyzdj1k1si2z8ro1_500.gif

I AM FREE MY CHILDREN! I AM FREE!

tumblr_nei6lsnlRZ1saevzoo2_500.gif

Haaaa I gotta say you little shi*ts surprised me. Like no really. I've had struggles and enemies for a long time so this much love is the most amazing thing ever to me~

DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450721-500-254.gif

^ Literally my feelz exploding from the sheer support! I dont even know how to express gratitude properly! I'M NOT USED TO THIS AND FEELS BUT DAMN IT I APPRECIATE EVERY DAMN BIT OF IT!

tumblr_nk3aypf7og1qekxsvo1_r1_250.gif

Ya see I thought I was a goner this time. I've been baited, fell into traps and retaliated for years now! I thought my luck had run out! I thought those who are against cyber bullying among the staff had finally been put in a spot they could do nothing! Worst yet I was afraid they were in trouble solely because of me!

tumblr_mv723o36aW1qbe7n1o1_400.gif

BUT NO! To my rescue comes not just two, not just several, but over ten kindhearted souls that see something shady a mile away!

tumblr_nsexo0mSod1ra6mo9o5_400.gif

I'm in shock I tell you! SHOCK! Not in a million years or however hell long I've been here, I'm freakin forum old, have I ever seen members rally together! NEVER!
I'm baffled! I AM AWED at you youngin's! I am but a product of a by gone and flame filled age my friends! Much like my enemies I only know how to be mean (which I try to not be) but not you! OHHHH no not you lot!

My mind may have wandered off and not returned, my heart may be a depressive cesspool but my soul! MY SOUL IS TOUCHED TO IT'S VERY FREAKIN CORE WITH AMAZEMENT AND GRATITUDE!
I don't think you all realize just what you've done here this day! You did something peacefully! You resolved it fairly! Your the kind of kindhearted people that Taochan and Ethy and Kitkat look after! You give hope to a site that needs rejuvenation! Your a light of what could be when we older members finally leave!

tumblr_m6woxsWMAz1qe9lpso1_r2_500.gif

Even when having your threads of protest being posted in by two somebodies solely for derailment masked as light conversation you didn't falter! You've showed a temperament that me nor my adversaries never will!

cccf6bf37923986d5887733af3f0869f.jpg

I honestly have no words in my both large and colorful yet mean/blunt vocabulary to express my gratitude and feelings this day. People among staff who simply wish for the forums to be fun and bully free, members who have rallied, new members I've never even talked too who helped, I in the most humbling and non-troll way sincerely thank you for a debt that I likely cannot repay.
I'm so damn grateful that I'd even hug or kiss you lot one at a time! I dont even show my parents affection but rarely! Although some of you are so young I'd get thrown in jail for such a thing. And I'm pretty sure Osprey and Grey would punch me~

tumblr_m6wnq318T51qe9lpso1_500.gif

*sighs* Now sadly it's time for some more serious talk to those that knew Gram. I changed for a very specific reason you see. The more I dove into lore, the more I debated and theorized it, the more I hated it. People would log in here solely to argue with me while others would come solely to read a theory or ask me KH facts. It was fine at first but as you slowly become jaded with something you just get exhausted you see.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted peace. Peace until I finally decided to disappear and vanish which believe me is both soon yet unknown as to when. I've been here a long time kids and I've grown old. I want to talk and have fun, I want to bullshit, I want to see and make sure new members feel more welcome than I did when I first got here and definitely more welcome than certain people have ever made me feel.

So I came to this section. The place I thought that was just for anything so long as people had fun. But you all are aware how that ended. For a man who hates spotlight I went from a loremaster to, in the eyes of some, some kinda FI king or ruler when I am honestly neither. I'm just having fun until I find that I can't even come here anymore.

So I do apologize to those who knew Gram but if I hid I did so for a reason. I told you I left so you wouldn't be like me and be sitting here waiting for a friend that will never return. I also apologize but me being back now wont bring back the theories or the detailed talks. I haven't kept up with an interview since DDD released and I purposely, on my own, deleted my own encyclopedia thread and it's two tumblr versions. I threw away my own hard work as resolve ya see.

My name was changed back out of some perceived since it's damaging but the name changes purpose has long been fulfilled. Nobody comes here to see Gram anymore. Many more dont even know what I am or what my threads were.
However I do feel it probably made some of you that knew gram feel hurt and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry to all the new members that helped me only to see the ugly side of not only me but older members that I have warned others of and talked about.

But I no longer fear for any of you! You done something in a peaceful manner and it worked! You have nothing to fear while I always will! Remember the resolve this day and your neutral tactics my friends! Be more than I or others could hope to be.

P.S To avoid further vm lurking of my page all messages are now pm or nothing. Dont feel shy to send one either~
NOW THEN LETS PARTY!!!!!

P.S.S Also to those older friends of mine form Gram. The older account was banned as part of this stunt so I cannot access those older conversations we shared to continue them anymore.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Re: HELL-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KHI!!!

Guys.

We did it.

WE BROUGHT HIM BACK!

INCOGNITO HAS RETURNED!

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Welcome back, Graham crackers.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

we stick 2gether liek gloo

Kaneki

tumblr_lr24leepMn1qju1iho8_250.gif~c200
calm,gif,gintama,gintoki,happy,joy-8d444bd5718da7b4cfb0ab301be63135_h.jpg

welcome back friend

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

typepad-family-guy-sexy-dance.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Heheh... The power of friendship pulls through once more. Amazingly. I don't even... :D

D

Deleted member 36435

shut the fuck up

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Oh hi Victor. Nice avie you got there. It's a lot better than what used to be there.

Pandymint

Awards

Fuck yeah now it's a party. Everyone bust a move!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Gram, I knew it was you all a long. Chaser really spoiled the beans on one of the threads. Not only that, your anger towards DragonBall GT really showed. So I kept teasing you...sorry. I'm happy to see my old KHI friend returned. You were one that welcomed me here. Your presence is felt. I still have your New Year's Eve resignation private message. Welcome Back! It's going to be hard imagining your user character. Incognito really did feel different.

Anagram

Banned

- tries -

result:
65f5451cadd48b18361f013b1bf5b3fd.gif

All things count in parties even the epic slides!

Gram, I knew it was you all a long. Chaser really spoiled the beans on one of the threads. Not only that, your anger towards DragonBall GT really showed. So I kept teasing you...sorry. I'm happy to see my old KHI friend returned. You were one that welcomed me here. Your presence is felt. I still have your New Year's Eve resignation private message. Welcome Back! It's going to be hard imagining your user character. Incognito really did feel different.
Many people hate GT my friend. They felt different because they are. Gram died that day. The name is just hollow now~

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

All things count in parties even the epic slides!

Many people hate GT my friend. They felt different because they are. Gram died that day. The name is just hollow now~

You'll always be Gram to me.

tumblr_nu3i6zo3LB1rzifc8o2_250.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Hollow. now that has a ring to it. HallowElfGamer, calling it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back