• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heeelp!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

can any1 tell me where 2 download passion(after the battle is over)????the opening one is more like a noise 2 me,i hate it!!! my mom dun like it neither.she was annoyed,she told me 2 turn it off when im listening 2 it.but when i heard the one after the battle,its like the best song i ever heard,too bad its not here in khinsider.but suppose there is somewhere else,can anybody tell me??i cant just play kh2 over n over again 2 listen to it once more.it will make me bored 4 the up coming kh2(english vesion).PASSION(after the battle is over) must be existed!!!!!!!!!i want 2 hear it again sooo badly!!!
i miss it soooo much!!soo plss any1 knows anyting about it,plss help mee!!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
that was great, out of the 4(original,remix, reverse,atb) that was my second favorite, right after original(i love the (The person I liked long ago
I heard will bear a child in winter)
part)
but the atb was really cool, just piano and voice at first, then just music with no voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back