• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oathkeeper~

Ok so I just beat all three characters on proud mode just like the original version and finished the final episode and i have all the xehanort reports chests and stickers. I still dont have blank points. I even went back and beat it again just to make sure i didnt do anything wrong. When i go into my trinity archives in the trailers it says 81% er something like that. Am i missing something?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did you make sure to do the characters one by one and not at the same time? Did you make sure to save post-final boss to get the clear data?

Did you fight the Mirage Arena battle that gives you Xehanort Report #2?

~Oathkeeper~

Well not sure how you could do all the characters at the same time but i did them all one by one until complete and yes i saved post final boss and yes i have all the reports.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Right right you'd need to get Final Episode.

So weird. Beat Aqua again, create a new save for Final Episode and do it over and perhaps it'll unlock then? 2.5 is glitchy so :c

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wonder why people say to not do the characters all at once, because it worked fine for me...?

I'm not sure why it isn't happening for you. Did you make sure to save at the end screen? I have no idea, sorry.

~Oathkeeper~

Ive done everything i can think to do and there is no detailed descriptions of requirements anywhere online. All it says is to do all three characters on proud or critical mode and to have all the reports and beat the final scene. I did all those so now what, i dont know what else to do. And i dont know where else to ask what im doing wrong. Its frustrating to think id get this the first time because i had the same issue before when i very first played the game so i didnt think it would be an issue, yet here i am. Ugh. Numora has to make things complicated with the multiple saves doesnt he? Not that i really think thats my issue because i already went back a beat it again only this time i even saved my data in a new space to see if it would work and it still didnt.

So let me get this straight though, i have to have all the reports and the letter? As far as i know i have all of them. I have the letter, and 12 reports is that right. I counted the, all. But i only looked this info up in my trinity archives cause i didnt think it would matter. Thats all the stuff i got right its not gunna show me stuff i dont have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder why people say to not do the characters all at once, because it worked fine for me...?

I'm not sure why it isn't happening for you. Did you make sure to save at the end screen? I have no idea, sorry.

It's just a concern that the save data might not be triggered correctly because lord knows how they programmed it to read data for 2.5 considering people keep having issues with unlocking stuff.

Ive done everything i can think to do and there is no detailed descriptions of requirements anywhere online. All it says is to do all three characters on proud or critical mode and to have all the reports and beat the final scene. I did all those so now what, i dont know what else to do. And i dont know where else to ask what im doing wrong. Its frustrating to think id get this the first time because i had the same issue before when i very first played the game so i didnt think it would be an issue, yet here i am. Ugh. Numora has to make things complicated with the multiple saves doesnt he? Not that i really think thats my issue because i already went back a beat it again only this time i even saved my data in a new space to see if it would work and it still didnt.

How many save files do you have at this point in time? 4-5?

I can't think of any solution because on my JP file, I did it all on Proud and got it so...hm. Drastic solution is to make a copy of the system data (and final episode) to a USB, delete it off of the console, create new system data, load your saves and beat the bosses, redo final episode...Yeah ;c

So let me get this straight though, i have to have all the reports and the letter? As far as i know i have all of them. I have the letter, and 12 reports is that right. I counted the, all. But i only looked this info up in my trinity archives cause i didnt think it would matter. Thats all the stuff i got right its not gunna show me stuff i dont have.

Yep, 12 + Letter.

~Oathkeeper~

What a bummer....well, thank you for the help. Its good to know I didnt do anything wrong, however i havent ever experienced a glitch in Kingdom Hearts before. Do you think maybe doing another characters profile on a critical mode might help? I heard some people only do two characters in a difficult mode and it works.

~Oathkeeper~

I have one completed save for ven, then terra then aqua was my final since i knew the ending battle was done with her. After that i watched the end then saved the data. Thats when i beat the final episode. When i did though and the end info came up i clicked save and when it finished it said to hang on to the save data again because i might need it in the future but it should have said that i got blank points on that one. So i beat it again but this time i saved it to its own new save file instead of over the final episode save. Still didnt work. Hm. Mysteries mysteries. If i figure it out ill let you know that way if someone else has this problem someone will know how to fix
it.

Articus

Are you talking about the Secret Episode? The reports only help unlock the Final Episode.

Well, in that case, the requirements are different: You need to collect all the stickers and put them in the right spots in the sticker album. Click me to see a guide.

It's not like the old game where just beating the game in proud unlocks the secret ending.

So happy I did this game in Critical so I didn't have to deal with that stupid side quest...

Last edited:

EmaKey

Did you complete all the stickers album? U must obtain 140
points each ( 140 terra, 140 ven, 140 aqua )

~Oathkeeper~

Seriously the have spots? I have all the stickers but no one said they were specifically placed. Interesting. Thank you so much for the info everyone. Articus i will try this and then beat all the games over thank you so much!

Articus

Seriously the have spots? I have all the stickers but no one said they were specifically placed. Interesting. Thank you so much for the info everyone. Articus i will try this and then beat all the games over thank you so much!

You're welcome! Let us know how it turns out for you. Especially if it pops up once you save all three files after doing it. (Just a curious thought. Once I collected the last Xehanort report and saved post-game I unlocked the Final Episode immediately after saving the game. Curious if you actually need to beat the last boss at all for any of the additional episodes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back