• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavy Rain Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicHeart

I bet heavy Rain a few days after it was released. As many of you may know, the game has several ending and outcomes. I have yet to get all of the endings to the game and for this reason I must ask that we refrain from using any unnecessary spoilers.
In the opening video, it goes around and shows people living their everyday lives. Here's the link to the video if you need a quick reference(YouTube - Heavy Rain - Opening movie - PS3). A little over a minute into the video, there are 3 adults shown.(Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting) All of them appear in the game at some point or another. Then it continues and shows 2 children(Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting). These two boys never appear in the game. But, I feel like they are connected somehow and aren't just random people. I'm wondering if these two boys are victims of the killer.
A little later in the game, when your looking through files as Jayden, I tried to look through the files and figure it, but the images of the boys are too difficult to make out.(Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting) There is one that looks a little like boy #1, but its way to difficult to say for sure.The one I'm really interested in is Boy #2. I"m trying to figure out who he is. He has dark hair. If he's not just a random person thrown into the intro, I'm guessing hes a victim . More specifically, I wonder if he is Johnny Winter Or Jeremy Bowels? He has similar features as Lauren Winter, which makes me wonder if its her son. (Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting) However, when your in her motel room, i tired to get a good look at the picture on the dresser but I still couldn't tell if it was him(Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting). From the style of clothing, It didn't look like him, but I still can't rule it out. The other boy, Jeremy Bowels, had dark hair. When in the crime scene tent you can see that he had dark hair. But you never see his face.
So, anywho, do any of you and any idea's about this? I mean, I suppose those two boys may have nothing to do with the game, but I still wonder about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back