• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavy Rain PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

You must not be aware of the game's main reason for development. It was made to showcase the PS3's power. But if you can post some sort of proof that its multi-platform then by all means do so. Until then its false. There are a few sites that say its for the PSp, 360, PS3, and PC but it shows not sort of proof backing those claims.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
You must not know about the reasons behind the games development. It was made to showcase the PS3's power
You must not know the reason behind some 360 games development. Games was made to show off its power. But that didn't mean the games was exclusive for it.

Give me a min and I will find that interview.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Here's a quote:

"IGN: There has been a lot of speculation since E3 that Heavy Rain will go "PS3 only" because of where it was showed. Any truth to that or can we expect to see it on multiple systems?

Fondaumière: We hear and read a lot of things lately on Heavy Rain. All I can say is: not everything is true and nothing is written in stone as we speak. For now, Quantic Dream is working on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms."

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah its a multiplatform game. You can trust me, Im a Sony fan.

Its coming to 360 and PSP as well, as I heard from many sites that claim the developers confirmed it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It goes by two different names, that's way. Heavy Rain is the Ps3 version. Rain is the 360 version.

Both are going to suck anyway.
I doubt it. Indigo Prophecy was a great title... it really had this feeling not many games could catch...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I doubt it. Indigo Prophecy was a great title... it really had this feeling not many games could catch...
What the hell are you talking about...? Last time I checked we are talking about Rain. It just doesn't look that interesting at the moment, maybe when more comes out.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The developer that made Indigo Prophecy is making Heavy Rain, therefore it should (and most likely will) take traits from Indigo Prophecy and use them in Heavy Rain.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The developer that made Indigo Prophecy is making Heavy Rain, therefore it should (and most likely will) take traits from Indigo Prophecy and use them in Heavy Rain.
Doesn't mean it's automatically going to be amazing though. I enjoyed Indigo Prophecy but it had a ton of flaws and problems with it, so if they can manage to fix what they screwed up on. It might be interesting... I'll still be cautious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back