• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heavenly sword demo - 26th july

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well for us in the european region (australia comes under europe) anyway, not sure on the US release date but this is great finally people will get to play heavenly sword even if its a demo anyway

GamersCreed - Anything, Everything Gaming - Heavenly Sword Demo : Dated for EU

and for the lazy the article:

A Developer from Ninja theory forums has confirmed today that, Heavenly sword demo is ready and now is all up to Sony to release it on the playstation network. He states : * People at home really want to get hands on too. Well, let me just tell you all that the dev team has finished work on the demo.. that's it... it's in the bag... so now it's a case of Sony deciding when they feel is the best time to release it to PlayStation Network.

As usual, thank you to everybody on the forums and off for support of the game. This is of course the last E3 for Heavenly Sword before it's release... feels kind of weird to say that. Truly it does!

The Ninja team is now in the closing stage of development. We are quite literally fixing bugs and then it's done. In fact today is Saturday and a large proportion of the team are all in the office fixing those bugs (thanks guys and gals!).

The demo has been dated for the playstation EU store. It will be out on the 26 July. No indication of when it will be available in other regions as yet though. Our guess is that, the NA region might be getting the demo before the EU region.

We will keep you updated on the progress of this story

:thumbsup:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
awesome that means either the US release date will be right after or right before. i cant wait to play the demo i been waiting for this game since i saw it at E3 2006

spiffy girl

sweet. I was pretty mad when they kept on delaying the game. Hopefully it will come out this fall.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is coming out September for sure. ^_^

Anyway, sounds exciting. When it does come out, make sure to write impressions on the demo.

franklin

you know this kinda funny because in actuality australia is under europe if you look on a map or a globe

good find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back