• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent:[A Romance RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebal_Loony0

Dancing among the stars in an endless night sky
Landing she sprang off of the boy's head, leading two feet away from him, she quickly swam back up to the top and shook her head. Water droplets scattering, her eyes swept the area around her, spotting a boy she felt her cheeks start to burn from embarrassment. Ice lowered her gaze as the boy snapped, "You just messed with the wrong guy buddy. Now time for you to take your lumps!"

She took in his appearance and looked away quickly, Ice heard his apology and nodded in understanding. Looking back at him briefly, she was startled to see him so close. Ice quickly swam backwards to put a little distance between them, eyeing him she listened as he asked, "Um, my name is Xeon. I guess your staying here in this camp on the girls side I'm guessing. Right?" Ice rolled her eyes in response, of course she was staying on the girls’ side of the camp; looking at him she nodded her head in reply.

Nice to meet you Xeon, she spoke with her eyes. Not saying anything to him, she looked around to see if there was anyone was there; turns out there was a blond-haired girl sitting on a bench reading, while another was laying on their back staring up at the clouds. She shrugged and looked back at the boy, his eyes were interesting; and his hair was black. Tilting her head to the right, she blinked and said the same way as before, Uh, my name's Ice. Did you want to come here or did your parents force you to? To her, Xeon didn't seem to be the kind to want to come to this place of his own free will.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon just looked at the girl he was swimming in the lake with. She was rather quiet and she was blinking and staring at him a lot. They were both silent after that until Xeon broke it. "Um, hello?! My name is Xeon. Your name is......?" Xeon asked her.

She gave no reply. She just stared back at him and Xeon was feeling uneasy by this. "Are you death? Do you speak?" Xeon asked her. He looked at her more and he noticed that she's only be taking quick glances at him everytime he speaks to her.

"Oh, you must be shy. I get it then. Well I'll leave you alone if you don't want to talk right away. I was thinking I get out after you jumpped on me. You don't have to worry or apologize to me. I'm fine in a matter of sense." he said to the girl.

He started kicking and swimming to the shore and walked out streching himself. He looked around the shore until he found his towel he layed down earlier and he picked it up and started to dry himself off with it. He noticed that there were a few other people from the camp ground were near the lake shore as well.

"Well I guess I'll turn in for now until they call us all in for dinner in the mess hall." Xeon said as he dried himself off. He looked back at the girl who jumpped on him in the water and turned away. "Such a strange girl. But I can't blame her for being shy." He put on a shirt he had on earlier when he came down the beach and put on some of the sandals he layed out on the shore as well.

As he was walking down up the path he spot a small baby turtle struggling on the beach and he could see a couple of gulls flying around it. He dashed over and fended the bird off and helpped the little turtle out and guided him to the lake. "There you go little guy. Watch out for other big nasty animals." Xeon said to it smiling. As the turtle swam out into the water he wiped that smile off his face and was back into that moody state.

He looked back behind him to see if anyone saw what he did. Luckily no one did. He let out a sigh and went back to heading for the pathway that takes him back to camp.

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Matt sat in the theater, bored to the point of tears. "Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...." the Speaker droned on about events at the camp. All he could do to keep from falling asleep was to think about who he could meet and what he could do to cause...trouble?

He thought again about the girl he had seen when he first arrived. She definetly proved to be a target worth his attention. Beautiful to the point of perfection, the kind who didn't take easily to any guy, she was too much of a temptation for him to resist the challenge. Finally, the speaker finished, and Matt jumped to his feet and raced toward cabin # 2, the Woodsboro cabin to stash his stuff, make a quick change, and start the search for his new mystery lady.

Dee

Bronze Member
Alyx pulled into Camp Crestfield just as everyone was arriving. She sat in the car surveying the other kids. Some were excited, others a bit hesitant, and then the occasional few that looked as if they hadn’t made the decision on their own to come here. After sitting for a couple minutes she got out and grabbed her bags. She double-checked that she had everything before she made her way to the outdoor theatre. Alyx arrived just a lady took the stage. Her name was Elisabeth. “WELCOME!! I’m here to explain the living arrangements while you’re here at Camp Crestfield.”

This lady seemed a little too excited. She began blabbing about how the camp had different sides. Boys one side, girls another. After the lady finished kids began to disperse and find their cabins. Hoping to find a decent cabin before anyone else Alyx rushed out among the kids and hurried to one.

Finally, after a couple minutes of walking she had found it. The perfect spot. Looking at the map she had identified this as Cabin 4: Turner. Alyx climbed the steps and opened the door. It was empty. “Well that’s a good thing.” She set her stuff down on one of the beds and she went back outside. It seemed as if the girls side was settled next to the lake. The map said that the lake went around one side of the camp, but it was the girls that had the luxury of being right on it. Not sure of what to do first Alyx decided to walk around for a bit so she could find everything beforehand.

While walking Alyx noticed that the cabins were all clustered amongst each other. She stood looking at some wondering who could be inside, if anyone was at all yet. This was definitely going to be an interesting summer.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gilbert was driving down a winding road heading towards the camp. "Oh crud im late." said Gilbert in his head. The camp was comeing into view, Gilbert passed a sign that said 'Welcome to Camp Crestfield'. Gilbert slowed down to a slower speed as he pulled into the parking area. Gilbert looked over towards the center of the camp. The camps intorduction was just ending and the campers where going there seperate ways.

Gilbert got out of his car and got his bags from the trunk. As Gilbert walked towards the camp a man holding maps handed him one. "Im sorry sir but the introduction has ended and the campers are going to there cabins and i ask that you go to yours as well." said the man. Gilbert looked down at the map, his cabin was on the closest side of the boys section of the camp to the center. Gilbert quickly moved towards the path and followed it towards his cabin. There was already other campers moving into their cabins.

Gilbert opened the door to Cabin 1. There was already another camper in this cabin. The bed on the opposite side of the room had bags on it already. This other camper was obviously not in the cabin. Gilbert placed his stuff on his bed and sat down. Gilbert reached into his bag and grabbed his cell. He dialed up his home number. "Hello."said a voice. "Hey its me Gil. I have arrived at camp and am in my cabin, tell mom and dad when you see them." Gilbert said. "OK have a good time bro." said Evan. Gilbert hung up and got up from the bed. He headed for the door and onto the grounds. He looked towards the lake and started at a slow walk.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Rain lay on her back staring at the sky, watching the clouds rolling by she’d already ditched her stuff in the first cabin. It hadn't taken her long to get that done with and than head to the lake. Looking over to the blonde on the bench, she chuckled softly, it seemed as if the girl was completely wrapped up in her book. Her green eyes drifted back to the sky, thinking about how she got that scar. Creep, she thought.

It wasn't a surprise when Shiro showed him self, looking up at the white headed sixteen-year-old, she smirked slightly. Sitting up, she glanced at the scene-taking place in front of her. Rain looked from the boy to the girl in the lake, the girl seemed familiar to her. "Hey, is that Ice?" She asked casually.

Shiro looked over too, she caught the cheerful grin that came to his lips. "Yea! That's Ice, wonder what she's doing here." Than as an after thought, he glared at her and added, "Don't even think about it Rain."

Rain turned to look into his light blue eyes, smirking innocently she answered sarcastically, "Don't worry Shiro, I won't say anything too bad. I'm just going to strike up a friendly conversation." They both knew what that meant, is that she wouldn't try to, but Rain just might get a bit mean toward the quiet young woman. It was official; this summer was going to be a blast.

Rebal_Loony0

Ice wasn't surprised by Xeon's reaction, looking away she listened as he swam away. Glancing back toward him, she saw the little turtle he helped get into the water. He's not a bad guy, it's my fault I'm going to guess that he chose to leave she thought to herself. Going under the water, she swam over and came above water for some air. "Are you leaving because of me?' She asked.

She hoped she didn't startle him, thinking about the turtle she added, "You like animals don't you?" Ice paused and smiled softly, after a moment of silence she said, "My name's Ice, and if you don't mind, Xeon, would you like to swim for a while?" She normally wouldn't say this much until much later after meeting someone; but this boy seemed different from the other kids; lonely in fact.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Lily waited, but her cabin mate didn't say anything; she just grabbed her bathing suit and left. But the look she gave Lily had been kind enough, even if it was a bit guarded. Maybe they could eventually become friends.

Lily hadn't brought that much with her; just some summer clothes, a couple of her favorite paperbacks, her MP3 player and her guitar. Within five minutes, she had everything put away. As she was putting the Kay against the wall by the head of her bed, she caught of glimse of bright, shimmering blue from the window; it was the lake. Suddenly a dip in the water seemed like such a good idea, Lily grabbed her bathing suit; it was a deep blue with white trim along the top and the edge of the skirt. Quickly grabbing a towel and her copy of The Secret Swan, she made her way out of the cabin and headed for the lake.

Descending the worn, wooden staircase, she saw her roommate slip on the dock and take an embarrasing plunge into the lake. Quickly running toward the accident to see if Ice needed help, Lily stopped short in her tracks as she suddenly gazed on the sputtering features of a boy who, while swimming underwater, had been the unwitting recipient of a body slam (or more appropriately) his head had been the recipient of a body slam from a decidedly embarrased Ice as she landed in a undignified heap right where he was beginning to surface.

Stunned and horrified at first, Lily's concern for her roommate was rapidly replaced by an uncontrollable fit of laughter as she watched the boy first apologize then attempt to leave the water without drawing too much attention to himself. Unfortunately, it was too late...

Stiffling her giggles, Lily couldn't help smiling when the boy went to the rescue of a baby turtle. Still smiling, she heard her roommate comment, "You like animals don't you? My name's Ice, and if you don't mind, Xeon, would you like to swim for a while?"

"So that's her name," Lily muttered softly, heading for the shade of a beach side maple; "Ice. It's pretty."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Before Xeon turned away he heard someone behind him. He noticed it was that girl he ran into the water before and she spoked to him. "You like animals don't you? My name's Ice, and if you don't mind, Xeon, would you like to swin for a while?" she said to him.

Finally she spoke up. So her names Ice? Nice! But wait she saw me as a sweetheart to that little baby turtle earlier. Oh man, if word got out that I'm a nice guy that will ruin my summer of being ignored by everyone. But I don't want to be rude to her. She looks like a nice girl and I think she needs a friend just like me. Xeon thought out to himself.

He turned to Ice and walked down on the shore and pulled his shirt off, took his sandals off, and layed his towel back down again and he breathed in and out. "Okay." He said to himself in a quiet tone. He walked up the docks and jump into the water. He was under water for a while and he swam up to the surface and appeared near Ice.

"Sure, why not? I could do for a little more swimming, Ice." Xeon said to her with a slight smile on his face. As he swam around her he noticed the same baby turtle he helped out earlier swam up next to him. "Well hello again. Looks like you've made it okay in the water." he said as he picked up the turtle in his hands and tickled it's snout. But then he realized he was next to Ice and his face went red for embarassment. "Uh, well time for you to swim out and find your family little guy." he put the baby turtle back in the water and it swam away from him.

He turned his attention to Ice with his face still red. "Hey, can you keep this a secret please?" Xeon said to her. "I don't want anyone to find out I'm a softy here."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gilbert was slowly walking towards the lake. He had his hands in his pockets and spring in his step. He looked up towards the trees and the sky. The wind blew through the trees which made a rustling sound. It almost sounded like the trees where wispering to him. Farther ahead Gilbert could hear waves hitting the shore of the lake. Gilbert came to the edge of the tree line between the forest and the lake. Ahead of him a large stretch of water lapped peacfully on a sandy shore. Gilbert picked up a stone and tossed towards the water. It skipped about three times before going under.

Gilbert found a nice big oak to sit under. Gilbert layed his head back against the tree, listening to the breeze. Suddenly Gilbert heard talking coming from the lake. Gilbert tilted his head back right and saw two people swimming in the lake. A boy and a girl. Gilbert watched as they conversed, then he heard the girl say her name. Ice, wow what a strange name. Pretty, but strange none the less. Gilbert reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. He had gotten a text from his brother saying he had told his parents he got there safe. Gilbert slowly got up so as not to be seen and started back towards the cabins.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Siamara finished reading the part she wanted to, it seemed strange that she'd been left alone for so long. Looking up she watched two kids talking, one was a boy and the other was a girl, apparently her name was Ice. Siam smiled at this; at least now it wouldn't be difficult to find out her name; since she seemed so quiet and shy.

Shrugging it off, Siam watched the two from before, Rain and Shiro, she believed. Dismissing them, Siam stood up and head back to her cabin, thinking that now would be a good time to play her guitar. Walking past them, Siamara kept to herself and listened as the blond commented coldly, "See ya later, yeah right."

That agitated her, almost making her want to whip around and fire back a retort. Going with her better judgment, Siamara headed back toward the girl's side and brushed past another girl. Glancing back at them, she saw that she had short back hair and fair skin, which seemed really light, when next to the dark clothes she wore.

Puzzled by this, Siam didn't say anything instead she headed back to the cabin. Walking in, she put her book and mp3 player away. Deciding against playing her Kay, turning on her heel, she headed back out and decided to have a look around. Walking back toward the theater, she stopped and tried to figure out where should she go first. "Well, this is an interesting problem." She muttered under her breath.

Rebal_Loony0

Ice smiled at Xeon and temporally lost sight of him, looking around she squeaked when he resurfaced, surprised. Smiling at him, she turned around to keep an eye on him, a soft smile on her face when she saw the baby turtle from earlier. A giggle escaped her when Xeon picked up the baby turtle and tickled its snout. She saw the embarrassed look that came to his face, smiling she watched the baby turtle swim away from them.

"Hey, can you keep this a secret please?" Xeon said to her.

Looking back at him in confusion, she listened as he added, "I don't want anyone to find out I'm a softy here."

"Okay, I won't tell anyone," she answered. The light in her eyes soft, Ice tried to ignore the butterflies forming in her stomach. "Can I tell you something?" She asked quietly, it definitely wasn't anything that he could use against her. There's no reason for you to jump to conclusions like that, not all guys will hurt you, she scolded mentally.

Quietly Ice awaited his answer, curious on what he'd have to say to that. Peeking at him, she felt her cheeks grow a little hot. Shaking herself mentally, Ice swam a little bit away from the shores, wanting to get away from any watching people.

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Matt quickly loped down to the lake. Surveying the scene, he saw some other teens relaxing on the shore. Suddenly, a loud splash caught his attention. A girl slipped on the dock and landed awkwardly in the water right on top of another teen who was just beginning to surface. Matt smirked as he thought how embarrassing it had to be to the girl as the boy sputtered to the surface beginning to threaten her only to realize that his tormenter was actually a female. Matt just shook his head as the boy tried to apologize then left the lake in frustration. "You idiot" Matt thought, "you blew that one, didn't you." Matt watched as he stopped on the beach and...helped a turtle??? Matt laughed to himself, thinking "you know how to help turtles, but you don't know crap about girls." Then, just as it seemed the poor fool was going to leave, the girl said "You like animals don't you?" then after a moment of silence she said, "My name's Ice, and if you don't mind, Xeon, would you like to swim for a while?" So...her name is Ice, huh? And Xeon...Matt made a mental note to definetly remember that for later. Suddenly, the turtle appeared again, and Matt started shaking with laughter as he heard Xeon say "Well hello again. Looks like you've made it okay in the water." as he picked up the turtle in his hands and tickled it's snout. Then Xeon's face flushed red as he said "Uh, well time for you to swim out and find your family little guy." When Xeon put the turtle back in the water and turned to Ice and said "Hey, can you keep this a secret please? I don't want anyone to find out I'm a softy here," Matt shook with laughter. He would definetly file this incident in the "to be pulled out later and have fun with" drawer. "Xeon....Oh, man, are you gonna have trouble with this one..."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon sighed with relief from what Ice said to him. He is a kind hearted person towards animals, but he tries not to show his gentle side of himself but instead his hard tough side to people. Xeon still felt a bit embarassed because of that baby turtle making him seem like a weakling. Before he went on bashing on himself in his mind he heard Ice spoke up again to him.

"Can I tell you something?" Ice asked him. From that Xeon turned his attention to her and looked at her a bit.

"Well I suppose so. But if this is secret maybe we should move out further in the water so we can keep this between us." Xeon said to her. He went paddling out into deeper waters and waited for Ice to follow him.

"I wonder what she wants to talk to me about? Could something be bugging her? I could tell by her that somethings up with her." Xeon said to himself as he kept paddling out into deeper waters in the lake. As he paddled out he saw the same turtle from before swimming up to him again.

"Again? Can't you leave me alone?" Xeon asked the turtle. The turtle just looked at him and then it turned and swam down under the water until it was out of sight.

"Man! I save that little guys life and he won't leave me alone for one minute." Xeon said and he sighed. He stop swimming out to the water and looked back. He can tell that he was way out from the shore and he could see Ice following him.

"Okay, I think this is far enough. So what is it you wanted to tell me?" Xeon asked her.

SuperSephiroth15

Somewhere along the lines, Dan had fallen asleep. The last thing he remembered was playing his Mother's Lullaby on his harmonica. Though he was still asleep, there was something strange going on, in his mind. A dream.

Standing somewhere in the camp, it seemed to be near a lake. He was walking towards a bench whom was being occupied by a girl with elegant blonde hair. She seemed to be embedded into a book that she was reading as Dan walked up to her. He saw the figure of her face, heart shaped, and the absolute beauty of her eyes stood out to him as well. Blue. It gave him cold chills of pleasure just seeing her give a small smile, because she was looking at Dan in return.

This dreamed seemed to be of the mute sort. No sounds had been audible from himself or this girl. Then without warning everything seemed to warp from this moment of Dan's dream and into somewhere different. Though, this time...the same girl was with him. She was in Dan's arms as the both were lying on a blanket, gazing at a beautiful sunset. Dan didn't know why, or how, but he felt a strange connection to this girl. Something he had never felt before in his life, except for maybe his parents.

Dan's eyes came open, and with that he rose upwards. Looking around nervously as he knew his face was bright red, he didn't want anyone seeing him like this. Thank god my roommate isn't here. Dan thought to himself. Thirty minutes later, Dan had gotten himself a snack, a shower, and changed. He now walked out onto the porch of his Cabin and looked around, wondering where everyone was....

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Siamara glanced around her; everything was so quiet compared too earlier. Tilting her head to the side, she straightened it a second later, blinking at the bright sunlight over head. Shaking her head, Siam was surprised when her thoughts drifted back to that boy; the one she'd run into earlier. "Who was that boy?" She asked herself, her feet taking her back toward the theater.

It didn't take her long to reach it, and even then she was unaware of what was going on around her. Sitting down, she glanced around her to try to figure out where she wanted to go first. "I guess there's always finding that boy again," she muttered. A dry chuckle escaping her at that, Siam got up and dusted off her skirt, before heading back out and walking around the camp.

"Now where could he be?" She asked herself, unknowingly heading straight for the boys half of the camp.

~- By the lake -~

Rain watched as the two swam out farther; her eyes had caught the event with the little turtle. Seeing a boy who was watching not too far off, even Rain could tell what he was thinking. Chuckling, she nodded at Shiro and watched a head of her, everything was turning out to be extremely interesting. An impish smile touching her face, Rain said to Shiro, "Now too bad Kuroi couldn't stay, he'd love this stuff."

"Yeah, he would love this sort of stuff." Shiro answered.

This made her smile even more, obviously her little brother had not caught the under current in her words nor the fact that she was planning on using this. Getting up, Rain walked over to the boy and smiled at him, looking back out at the lake, she glanced at him and asked cheerfully, "So, what do you personally think about what turtle boy did?" She heard a gasp of horror escape Shiro as he finally caught on, waving her hand to dismiss it. Rain tossed a glance over her shoulder, before returning it back to the other boy, waiting for his opinion.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gilbert was walking through the trees back towards the cabins. He looked back at the lake and found that more people were standing around watching the two swim. "My, my those two sure are attracting quite the audience." he said to himself quitely. Gilbert was heading back towards his cabin. He walked in and grabbed a book that was packed away in his bag. Gilbert then left his cabin, and instead of returning to the lake headed towards the woods behind the cabins. Gilbert walked slowly through the trees. "I wonder if there is somewhere i can go to read." he said to himself. Gilbert stopped a moment, there was a small foot path leading from the back of the theater into the deeper part of the woods. Gilbert curiously followed. The trail looked as if the people who walked where drunk, it weaved around trees and bushes every few feet. Up ahead Gilbert spotted a fork in the road. He stopped and looked at the two paths he noticed both looked pretty old but he choose the one that looked the oldest. Although the other path forked it didn't lead far from the other path. Up ahead Gilbert spotted a clearing through the trees. Gilbert stepped out of the woods and into a field of wild flowers. The field was no bigger than a few acres big. Across from him on the other side of the field was a small cabin. Gilbert walked towards the cabin, on the door it read Cabin 5. Gilbert slowly opened the door and walked inside. There was little light coming through the covered windows. Gilbert took hold of the curtains and pulled them back, instantly light flooded the room and Gilbert saw the whole cabin. At the front of the cabin near the door was a small table with two seats set up at it, a large chest-o-drawers was sitting against the east wall along with a desk, on the west wall was a bookcase filled with old dusty books and on the same wall a large closet sat empty, and across from the door on the north wall was a large queen sized bed. The sheets that where on the bed looked like they hadnt been used in years. Gilbert sat down on the bed, to his surprise it felt rather springy for such an old matress. There was dust on everything. Gilbert got up and set his book on the table. "Well its time to get this place clean." he said grabbing a rag from the desk and dusting it off.

Dee

Bronze Member
Alyx had finally made her way to the lake. It seemed as if this was the most popular spot today, but Alyx began to make her way towards the dock anyways. People were sitting and running around all over the place. Alyx wasn’t sure why everyone chose to come here first, but it seemed as good a place as any. As she made her way to the dock she watched kids playing Frisbee, while some just sat and talked.

Ignoring everyone else around her Alyx kicked her shoes off and walked onto the dock. She began unbuttoning her pants. A few people were staring at her, probably because they changed before they got here. Alyx just stared back rudely and stepped out of her pants. She was wearing a dark green bathing suit. Now a lot more people were staring. Alyx may have been rude, but she was still something to look at. Alyx smirked and walked to the edge of the dock.

As she had done countless times before she gracefully dove in and began swimming out to the middle of the lake where a second, deserted dock was floating. Hopefully she would at least be able to get some peace and quiet out here. It seemed as if no one even took notice of the other dock. That or they just didn’t have the ability to swim that far. Once she got to the dock she pulled herself onto and sat there surveying everyone. She smirked. They all looked incredibly stupid to her. Alyx quickly changed her mind, this was going to be a unexciting summer.

Rebal_Loony0

Ice followed behind Xeon as he led the way, she giggled softly as the little turtle swam right back up to him. She listened to Xeon scold it lightly, asking it if it could just leave him alone. She frowned softly as it swam away; she actually liked the little thing. Snapping back to reality, Ice quickly swam to catch up to him, stopping a little away from him, she listened as he asked, “Okay, I think this is far enough. So what is it you wanted to tell me?"

Smiling shyly, she looked around to see one girl hanging out on a dock but she was a decent length away so she wouldn't hear. "I was wondering how long have you liked animals," she asked shyly. The baby turtle showed up again, but instead of going to Xeon it swam straight toward Ice. A soft light coming to her eyes, Ice picked up the little guy and petted its shell. "You really need to head home, little one." She told it softly.

It looked at her with those big eyes, capturing Ice in it's gaze, shaking her head Ice put it back in the water and watched it swim away from them, heading farther out in the lake. Blushing, she looked at Xeon and asked, "Can you please not tell anyone about that?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon turned away in water and sighed as he darted his eyes back at Ice and he saw the same baby turtle again next to her. She send it away and Xeon began to say. "Well, I've always liked animals back when I was young and I had no one as a friend. The animals seem to understand how I feel and what I say to them. And I think I could understand them as well."

Xeon looked out at the shore and he could see more people coming down to swim, sun bathe, or socialize with their friends. He turned his gaze back at Ice again. "This place is getting rather crowded now. Do you want to swim back to shore and call it a day for swimming Ice?" Xeon asked her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back