• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Finally, Camp Crestfield had opened and today was arrival day. Kids began showing up from all parts of the country. But the cabins weren’t their first stops, there was a mandatory welcome meeting for all the campers and staff at the camp‘s outdoor theater. It took a couple minutes before all the students were seated, but the meeting was finally underway. The head of the camp stood to speak……

“Today, is the first day of what will be a fun and unforgettable adventure for you. Hopefully, on your journey here you’ll make new friends and learn many things. It always thrills me to see more and more of you outstanding young people come to Camp Crestfield. And I must say it will be my pleasure to see you grow from this experience. Thank you. Now here’s one of our head counselors to tell you about the cabin arrangements.”

There was a slight pause while the microphone was exchanging hands. A dark-haired girl that introduced herself as Elisabeth began to speak.

“So the cabins are divided into two sections. Boys on one side of the camp and girls on the other. A flyer has been giving to you on your way in, it shows you the name of each section, cabin names, and your cabin assignments. So now I’m done and I’ll let you on your way. Remember, have fun!!”

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
This is the Flyer you received as you arrived:

WELCOME TO CAMP CRESTFIELD!!!

Boys: Kline-
Cabin #1- Turner.
Cabin #2- Woodsboro.
Cabin #3- Smith.
Cabin #4- Stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls: Blithewood-
Cabin #1- Touksbury.
Cabin #2- Marner.
Cabin #3- Bartlett.
Cabin #4- Elwood.

Alyxandra Willow- Marner.
Erisa J. Annise- Bartlett.
Bailee Hail- Touksbury.
Siam Catta- Elwood.
Boa Miperre-Bartlett.
Sable Hartwell- Touksbury.
Lena Becketts- Elwood.
Dusk Lily Rowan- Marner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chad Michael Graham- Smith.
Cody Hopkins- Turner.
Seth Jones- Woodsboro.
Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III- Stone.
Logan Dunstan-Woodsboro
 Daniel Nanumoto-Smith.
Shane Keenan- Turner.
Kai Tears- Stone.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
“Today, is the first day of what will be a fun and unforgettable adventure for you. Hopefully, on your journey here you’ll make new friends and learn many things. It always thrills me to see more and more of you outstanding young people come to Camp Crestfield. And I must say it will be my pleasure to see you grow from this experience. Thank you. Now here’s one of our head counselors to tell you about the cabin arrangements.”

“So the cabins are divided into two sections. Boys on one side of the camp and girls on the other. A flyer has been giving to you on your way in, it shows you the name of each section, cabin names, and your cabin assignments. So now I’m done and I’ll let you on your way. Remember, have fun!!”

Chad paid attention to what they said, "In other words, prepare to get bored." he thought as the head councelor spoke. Chad had brought two things with him to prevent him from getting bored: His nintendo DS and charger and his acoustic guitar. Chad then looked at the flyer he was given and it said: 'Chad Michael Graham-Smith' he then scanned to the top and it said that Smith was cabin three. He then looked around and saw a couple girls. but he quickly turned his head and looked at his surrondings...

Last edited:

SuperSephiroth15

Dan had been warned by his parents that this camp wouldn't be a usual camp, but that was all he was informed of. Arriving onto the grounds he was automatically handed a flyer and one man extended his hand towards the huge outdoor theater. Shrugging to himself, Daniel walked on towards this theater while other kids rushed past him. ' What's so special about this camp? ' He thought to himself.

As he found himself in the seating area of the theater, he found an vacant bench and sat himself there. Looking at the other kids who were arriving he kept quiet, not wanting to interfere with everyone's personal space. Everyone was arriving and it would not be a good idea to start interacting just yet. ' Personal bubble space... ' Dan thought. He knew everyone was at that stage right now, and it made sense to seclude himself for the time being.

His eyes finally were drawn to the flyer, and it read;

Cabin #1- Turner.
Cabin #2- Woodsboro.
Cabin #3- Smith.
Cabin #4- Stone.

Cabin #1- Touksbury.
Cabin #2- Marner.
Cabin #3- Bartlett.
Cabin #4- Elwood.

Bailee Hail- Touksbury.
Siam Catta- Elwood.
Boa Miperre-Bartlett.
Lena Becketts- Elwood.
Dusk Lily Rowan- Marner.

Cody Hopkins- Turner.
Seth Jones- Woodsboro.
Logan Dunstan-Woodsboro
 Daniel Nanumoto-Smith.
Shane Keenan- Turner.

It didn't take Dan long to understand that he was in Cabin 3, and two names that were presumably camp labels for their sections. Dan found it very funny that the woman that was explaining all of this seconds later after he had figured this out for himself. Of course he wasn't just so confident about his intelligence that he would let it go to his head, instead he simply smiled. After the woman finished they were released to their cabins. Dan stood up to stretch his arms before he began walking, he still eyed the other campers. Some of them were very attractive young girls that he would probably have trouble with, while the others were boys that Dan would eventually get to know. ' This is going to be a fun summer.... ' Dan thought, ' I wonder....what wil catch my interest here.. '

D

Deleted member 74488

She had been early. Her mother had wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible it was seen. She had pulled up along the camp, pushed her out of the door and literally threw the bag towards her. Erisa could already literally hear her mothers cries of happiness as she drove away. A whole camp without Erisa around, a whole honeymoon for her and Erisa's step father to enjoy. She merely rolled her eyes. Grabbing the bag and pulling it along. No one had come yet it would seem. Not she would of really cared, she probably rolled her eyes and left them alone in the verge of talking to her anyway. She soon found the theatre though. The people who ran this hell hole looking at her oddly at how early she was. Or at least Erisa saw it that way. Her appearence had always made people stare though...well at least, her hair had. Her thick, red hair had been tied back into a rough bun, her long fringe falling onto her face lightly. She wouldn't say that they were staring because of anything else. Rather then her hair, her peircing green eyes and overall pale complexion she was rather normal. Perhaps a bit taller for many females but overall, not that different.

Getting a book out of the bags she had brought, she merely overwatched as the boys and girls came into the camp as well. Some females seemed to be looking at her oddly as she didn't bother to socailize but just sit and read. She heard them whisper lightly such things like 'So thats the book freak...' or 'The unsocail...'. It made Erisa grin like a maniac. That had scared the daylights out of them as she grinned maniacly out of no where at there words. She saw them flinch but merely shrugged before going back towards her book. It was a classic Shake Speare. Hamlet. It was stealing her attention much more then the people who had been entering the theatre. She merely read before the sheet had been thrown towards her. Once again literally. Muttering the list of cabins under her breath. Bartlett. Didn't seem like the most fitting name if you where to ask her opinion but then again, most didn't btoher.

Erisa merely sighed as she got up as they were released to find their cabins. She wasn't a utter idiot. It hadn't been that hard to find. Now the only thing to do was actually get there....

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
"And so it begins...."

Shane walked slowly inside to campgrounds examining his surroundings. While looking very beautiful, it was also very huge. It seemed to span a large mass of land. He smiled slightly looking around. He fixed the strap going around his shoulder and one of his earphones popped out. He groaned a little bit and stuck it back in. He usually wouldn't groan at something so trivial but it was his favorite part of the song that had been playing on his iPod. So he had to stick his hand in his pocket, rewind the song to that part and then listen to it again. He started walking again with his black acoustic guitar on his back and backpack in hand. He mouthed the lyrics to the song. He didn't want to sing the song exactly due to the intenseness of it. He probably looked like an idiot either way, mouthing the song. He followed other campers along the way. Just hearing all the other peoples excited talk over his music got him sort of pumped for the experiences that would surely happen over the course of this camp's progression.

As he approached the outdoor theater to hear who exactly he was going to be staying with, a person handed him a flier. He read it. "Welcome to Camp Crestfield?...I guess it's suppose to get people in the mood." Shane chuckled a bit. He took out his iPod and turned it off and pulled out his earphones and stuck it in his backpack. He knew that it would be a prime ideal if he was going to stay insane. He needed music, everyday most all the time. He picked his backpack up again and stuck it over his shoulder and walked into the theater and sat down on an empty seat on the bench. The benches were fairly comfortable. Not like he would spend too much time here right? After a couple minutes of him sitting, the head of the camp spoke.

"Today, is the first day of what will be a fun and unforgettable adventure for you. Hopefully, on your journey here you’ll make new friends and learn many things. It always thrills me to see more and more of you outstanding young people come to Camp Crestfield. And I must say it will be my pleasure to see you grow from this experience. Thank you. Now here’s one of our head counselors to tell you about the cabin arrangements."

After a little bit of pause, the head counselor spoke:

'No co-ed? That's a bit of a drag. Eh, either way this will be really fun! Shane thought to himself. He quickly looked back at his flier again. He was in the "Turner" cabin with someone named Cody Hopkins. Shane hoped that Cody would be cool and someone nice to hang out with. He adjusted both his backpack and guitar case straps and quickly got up and started to walk towards the cabin. He watched as many other campers walked around and looked for their cabins. He found his with ease. "So this where I will be staying for the next while, eh? It looks pretty nice." He walked up to the door and walked inside, ready to start a great summer.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Sable peered out of the window as the car began to slow down. "So this is camp? Looks quaint enough...” As she got out of the passenger seat, she made her way to the back of the trunk and retrieved her bag. Before she could make her way to the enterance, someone had pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry, honey. I know your luck in making friends will change. If anything happens give us a call, okay?" her mother gushed. Sable nodded and her mother released her. She made her way back into the car and waved one last time before driving away.

Sable watched as the car sped away then turned her head to the direction of camp. She smiled her usual toothy smile as she walked in. "Get ready camp because her I come!" When at the campsite, she noticed most of the kids were enter a building. She followed the others and received a flyer from one of the men standing by the doorway. Seated, Sable examined her flyer.

As she read, one of the counselor began to explain the setting:

Touskberry? What a funny name for a cabin.’ she thought as giggle escaped her. Before anybody else was able to get out their seat, Sable was already at the door. It seemed that anxiety had already gotten the best of her. By the time she was out of sight, something had hit her. “Uh, where is my cabin anyways?” She looked for any sign of the camp advisors. “Oh well, I guess I can find it myself.” She beamed. Probably I could meet someone new in the process.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Her mom looked at her and asked, "Siam, are you okay? Are you sure you want to come here?" She smiled a reassuring one as she grabbed her bag; her dad stopped the car and stayed put. Meeting their gaze in the rearview mirror, Siam grinned and opened the door to get out.

"I'm positive mom, and yes I'm okay. I'll call you tonight, 'kay?" She asked quietly, hoping that her parents believed the lie. Well, she did want to come here, but she was feeling anxious about this new camp. Getting out of the car, she closed it behind her and walked through the entrance, stealing a quick glance at her parents to see them pulling away.

A smile touching her lips, she knew that it should be easier on her. Taking the flier she was handed, she followed the other kids to the theater. Picking a bench near the back, she glanced over to see a boy there to, keeping to himself. He's in his own bubble, I'm not too surprised by that. she thought, looking down at the flier in her hand, Siam smiled to herself as her gaze drifted over the cabin names.

"Today, is the first day of what will be a fun and unforgettable adventure for you. Hopefully, on your journey here you’ll make new friends and learn many things. It always thrills me to see more and more of you outstanding young people come to Camp Crestfield. And I must say it will be my pleasure to see you grow from this experience. Thank you. Now here’s one of our head counselors to tell you about the cabin arrangements."

Those words snapped her back to reality, looking up to see the head of the camp giving the microphone to a girl named Elisabeth, she had dark hair and some nice eyes. Siam half-listened to what the girl said; the other half of her attention was on the flier again. The fourth cabin, Elwood? I guess that's where I'm staying, I hope Lena doesn't mind music. she thought to herself.

After they were dismissed, she stood up and headed out to leave, only to collide with another boy. Landing on the ground, she looked up and recognized him from the bench she had been sitting on. Flustered, she squeaked quickly, "I'm sorry" before getting up and bolting out the door. Embarrassed about that, she dusted off her dress and glanced behind her. "Man, talk about embarrassing," she muttered quietly.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Bailee sat silently in the back seat of the car reading one of her favorite books authored by Jane Austen. She had read it a million times, knowing each scene off by heart. Her mother's cheerful voice pulled her out of the illusion she always managed to get herself into while reading. "Here we are!"

Bailee looked out the window, brushing a piece of stunning red hair behind her ear. "Are you sure that this is necessary?" She breathed, her heart beating a million miles per second. She pulled the book close against her chest, it being the only soother for her anxiety apart from her violin that rested in it's case beside her.

"Don't worry sweetie, camp will be great! You'll get to meet people." Her father over exaggerated. She looked at the back of his head with a terrified expression. Bailee was never one for socializing, but her parents wanted that to change, so they sent her to summer camp, far away from home.

The car pulled over and her father stepped out, while both Bailee and her mother stayed seated. Bailee hugged the book tighter, staring out the window at the camp. It was beautiful, but no one really knew what hell looked like. "You'll be fine, sweetie. Just remember to talk to the nurse if you have any anxiety problems." Her mother smiled.

Bailee quietly nodded her head, words unable to escape her mouth a her father literally dragged her out of the car. A quick kiss on the cheek and a wave goodbye, they were gone, leaving Bailee standing in the middle of her own personal hell with nothing but her books, violin and clothing.

Finally building up the courage, she picked up her bags and walked into the outdoor theater she was directed to. A man passed her a flyer and she quickly took a seat in an uncrowded area.

After a short introduction, the children were finally released to find their rooms for the summer. Not having the chance before, Bailee read the flyer explaining her cabin room and the other resident staying there.

"Sable." She said out loud to herself, fear obvious in her tone. "She sounds...quiet." Bailee quickly reassured herself and headed off towards her cabin.

Neglect

The bus slowly pulled itself only paces away from the camp entrance. Logan gazed from his window, looking at what Lena assured him to be a ‘good’ experience. He reluctantly rose from his seat, throwing a glance at Lena before departing from the bus. “I can’t believe I was sober enough to let you convince me into this,” Logan muttered to himself, heading towards the interior of the camp. He continued his advance, though fiddling with the ring on his left hand; a hobby of his.

“Sir?” Logan lifted his head in response, seeing a man holding a flier in his hand in offer to him. There was an odd delay, before Logan eventually took it from the man. Logan took a quick read of the flier. “Woodsboro?” he asked himself, questioning the origin of the funny name. He shrugged to himself, scanned the flier to find his cabin partner: Seth Jones. Forced socialization, he concluded. He didn’t want to be bothered with this; though it was a promise he was to keep to Lena. It was one way to escape his life, if only temporarily. He himself recognized he was a worthless pothead, and having a friend such as Lena was a fortune to him. Logan sighed to himself, turning around to see if Lena had received the same flier.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Camp Crestfield. It seemed like a nice place. Seth zoned out during all the boring introductions but that was cool. He really didn't care anyway. He grabbed his things and began walking, wondering if this was going to be a good place to stay.
"Woodsboro?," He asked himself. "What kinda name is that? Looks like I'll be chillin with this Logan person...." He muttered walking toward the cabin.

[sorry itz short, my keyboard iz jacked up and i wanted to get a post in at least.]

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Hhhhmmmm. looks like I'm going to be cabinmates with a boy named Daniel." Chad looked at the notice again and pondered what daniel might look like: The image in his head was like a kid he met when he was five, thin for his age, but a fast kid, very fast. now he tried to figure out what he would look like if he was Chad's age... He shuddered. "No way..."

D

Deleted member 74488

The bus slowly pulled itself only paces away from the camp entrance. Logan gazed from his window, looking at what Lena assured him to be a ‘good’ experience. He reluctantly rose from his seat, throwing a glance at Lena before departing from the bus. “I can’t believe I was sober enough to let you convince me into this,” Logan muttered to himself, heading towards the interior of the camp. He continued his advance, though fiddling with the ring on his left hand; a hobby of his.
“Sir?” Logan lifted his head in response, seeing a man holding a flier in his hand in offer to him. There was an odd delay, before Logan eventually took it from the man. Logan took a quick read of the flier. “Woodsboro?” he asked himself, questioning the origin of the funny name. He shrugged to himself, scanned the flier to find his cabin partner: Seth Jones. Forced socialization, he concluded. He didn’t want to be bothered with this; though it was a promise he was to keep to Lena. It was one way to escape his life, if only temporarily. He himself recognized he was a worthless pothead, and having a friend such as Lena was a fortune to him. Logan sighed to himself, turning around to see if Lena had received the same flier.​

Lena watched as the camp appeared infront of her eyes. It was beautiful, she could tell that much. It was perfect. Perfect for her time and perfect for her friend Logan, to get a good experience. Away from all those people she never approved him hanging around with. She was grinning like a maniac, she knew that much. Her ipod speaker within her ears as she hummed to herself the song before it stopped. Her eyes turning to her friend. He didn't seem happy. He didn't seem happy at all. It made her burst out laughing as he muttered his curses towards her. She followed him happily. It all seemed like it was coming together.

Watching as Logan glared at the man, she merely smiled reassuringly as she had recieved the flier, looking at her partners name. Siami. She seemed nice...though her name reminded her of something like Silami...she sighed. Shaking her head so she wasn't thinking of food. Walking forward, Lena placed her hand onto her friends head, messing his hair. She knew only she could get away with something like such. "Come on Logannnnn! It will be fun! Please! For me?" She smiled at him. Hoping her puppy dog eyes would work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"...Yes mom... Yes mom... Yes mom..."

These words were repeated the whole car drive. The whole 9 hour car drive. Not a single moment of reprieve. The questions were endless. "Do you have everything? Have your cell phone? Gonna write? Have a Bible?" The car ride seemed endless.

Cody sat in the passenger seat of the small black car, listening to his mother's endless questions. Wishing she'd shut the hell up. He had headphones in though, so it wasn't as bad. However, it was hard to hear his iPod over his mother's blasting christian music. Gladly though, he somehow fell asleep. He was rudely awakened by the car door opening. Of course, he hadn't worn his seatbelt, so he fell out, ending up sprawled across the ground. He looked up, and his mother was glaring.

He got his stuff, and started to walk away, when his mom stopped him. She kissed him on his forehead, and prayed over him. She didn't see that he was rolling his eyes. She left, and he ran to the outdoor theater, eager to escape his family. He grabbed a flyer from the person handing them out, and then, without missing a beat, his foot hit a root in the ground, sending him and his bag flying. They crashed in the middle of the aisle, in front of everyone of course. He shot up, and said sorry, and sat in the nearest seat, a giant smile on his face.

After the meeting, he took off running. He knocked some kid over too, by accident of course. He leapt and bound to his cabin. Apparently, he beat his cabin mate there. Cody didn't even look to see who he was bunked with, too excited. He threw his bag onto a random bed, and sat in the bed. He pulled out the Bible his mom packed for him. He then pulled out the metal railroad spike she didn't know he had. He then put two and two together, and got a Bible nailed to the wall.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
For some reason, it was Tony, Dusk's abusive adoptive father that brought her to camp. She made sure to keep her mouth shut the entire ride because she was sure he had been drinking last night, as was usual.

"We're here," he said gruffly as they pulled up to the camp. "Now get out of my f**king car."

Dusk was quick to cooperate. She'd learned early on that arguing with this man was a definite no. So she got out of hit "f**king car" as fast as she could, yanking her small bag out with her. She'd rode the whole way down with it in her lap so she could get out on the fly like this. Tony barely slowed the car down.

She followed the throng of people, took the fliar and listened to the welcoming speech. She looked over the fliar as everyone was getting up:

Cabin #1- Turner.
Cabin #2- Woodsboro.
Cabin #3- Smith.
Cabin #4- Stone.

Cabin #1- Touksbury.
Cabin #2- Marner.
Cabin #3- Bartlett.
Cabin #4- Elwood.

Bailee Hail- Touksbury.
Siam Catta- Elwood.
Boa Miperre-Bartlett.
Lena Becketts- Elwood.
Dusk Lily Rowan- Marner.

Cody Hopkins- Turner.
Seth Jones- Woodsboro.
Logan Dunstan-Woodsboro
 Daniel Nanumoto-Smith.
Shane Keenan- Turner.

"Cabin 2," she whispered to herself. "What's Marner? And who's Alyxandra Willow?"

Last edited:

SuperSephiroth15

Dan had only begun stretching when he felt the collision....BAM!
As he layed there on the floor, he watched the girl that had hit him quickly get up and run off. What the hell? Dan thought. Frowning he got up while brushing himself off. He looked at the others who where still moving towards the cabins that had saw the incident. Dan gave a thumbs up and began walking. Pulling the flyer up to his face he read it again, and found that he was rooming with someone as well.

Chad Michael Graham- Smith

As Daniel let his eyes consume this knowledge, he smiled to himself. ' I know that name....I'swear knowing a guy with that name... ' He shrugged this off however, knowing that eventually he would find out the truth to that. Grinning as if he knew something that know else would know, he proceeded to find his cabin and walked in, opening the door casually. Dan had only brought one big suitcase that held his clothes and some minor possessions. Throwing it on the bed to the right, he sighed as the room looked typically bland. That didn't matter to him though, it would only be used for sleeping and on rainy days.

Getting bored with his confines already Dan walked out the door, and shut it behind him. He stretched once again, and made a quick check so that someone wouldn't knock him down this time. Dan shut his distinguished crimson eyes yawning while he lifted his arms in the air. Feeling relaxed now he decided he would take a stroll down towards the lake. His hands in his pockets as he walked, the breeze blew hard against his face but it felt good against his skin. Dan approached the body of water and as he did so, he took a Harmonica out of his pocket and made sure it was tuned. After deciding that his instrument was at the right pitch, he began playing a simple melody while he stared out at the lake....

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Chad walked out and put on his cap. He then carried his stuff to his cabin and unloaded his stuff. "Hmmm, reminds me of the log cabin Dad had in the mountains." There were two entables and two chairs, one for each of them.. him and Daniel... he took out his DS and found an outlet in the corner right beside his bed. He plugged in his charger then his DS. Next he brought out his guitar and started playing a few chords...

Last edited:

Neglect

Lena walked towards him, placing her hand onto his head and ruffling his hair. Her hand was warm, and delicate to the touch; dismembering him from the fact that he despised such pleasantries.
Come on Logannnnn! It will be fun! Please! For me?” Her pleas were distasteful to his ears, and her beseeching eyes brought him to spout a witty remark; though, he stopped himself, instead groaning in retort followed by a ‘whatever’.“Who’s your room-mate, anyways?” Logan asked, pretending to uphold interest.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Shane's iPod was blaring in his ears as he walked towards his cabin. He was listening to The Black Dahlia Murder's song "What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse." He was very interested in everything about the song, but mostly the vocals, as he was pretending to play the guitar and mouthing the lyrics again. While he felt like he was embarrassing himself, he barely cared. His guitar was hitting against his back and he was walking because he was not holding it against him. It smacked the back of his knee and he fell flat on the floor from the sudden jolt of a non pleasurable feeling. "Ugh...not only have I embarrassed myself, it seems like I am just a walking life form of clumsiness.' He got up and shook his head and fixed his hair. He frowned a small bit wishing that he did not do that. But either way it looked as though no one had saw him, so he just pulled his guitar back up against his back and continued walking towards his cabin.

Once he reached his cabin, he checked his flier. 'Turner...Turner, yeah this is the right place. I wonder if I'm the first one here... He thought to himself as he walked towards the cabin. As he did a certain part of the song made him stop in his track. Mostly because he wanted to listen to it before he walked in. It was his favorite lyrics you could say. Blaring in his ear he could hear:

"Unholy inversion of hope twisting the faith of the meek into hate, driven insane by the dark one. To bring forth the foul biddings, he speaks. The undead are among us, at dawn they shrink back to their silken beds. They dance by night and drink the blood of a child's broken neck."

He did not know why he loved this part, it just sounded so badass and he smirked a bit. After it ended he took his earphones out and stuck them in his pocket. He checked his phone, wondering if his mother called to see how he was doing. He hoped she wouldn't call much, he didn't want to call much either. After he checked it, he stuck it back in his pocket and walked towards the door. He slowly turned the knob to the cabin and opened up the door. He looked inside, wondering if he was the first one there.

But he was wrong, he looked inside and saw another gentleman with somewhat short hair and a blue jacket. He smiled a bit and then his eyes wandered to something else. Why was there a bible nailed to the wall? That just seemed kind of strange. But either way he paid little attention to it and walked over to his bed and threw down his backpack of stuff and his guitar. He flipped his hair out of his eyes and turned around to stare at his cabin mate. He looked over at him and smiled politely.

"So you must be Cody, Hi I'm Shane." He greeted himself to the other boy. "And don't worry, I'm not much of a Christian either."

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Sable continued to wander around the campsite looking for her assigned cabin. So far no luck, but this didn’t damper her optimistic behavior. She wasn't going let this ruin her fun. She pulled out her flyer and examined it once again. "Hm, it seems my roommate’s name is Bailee. What a fun name. I bet she's just as energetic as me. We could almost be like twins!" she squealed excitedly. The surrounding kids began to give funny looks almost if she had lost her mind. Sable laughed nervously and continued on with her search.

About thirty minutes later, her persistence had paid off. She had found a sign that pointed out where the cabins were. "Yes, almost there." As she followed the trail, she noticed a girl with short reddish-pink hair up ahead going the same direction. ‘I wonder... .’ she thought. Sable picked up her pace. As she got closer, the girl still seemed unaware of her approaching presence. Once in striking distance, Sable smiled devilishly and tackled the girl into a bear-like hug.” Hiya! Are you Baliee Hail? I was wondering because I see you’re heading the same way I am.” she gushed eagerly. Before giving the girl a moment to speak, she continued. “Oh silly me! Where are my manners? My name’s Sable Hartwell.” She said while beaming her bright smile.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Cody was bored already. His other guy hadn't gotten there yet, and there was nothing in the cabin! Just wood. And two beds. So he decided to try out the bed. Now, no one ever said Cody was smart. In fact, most people say the opposite. This next part is one prime example.

He began jumping on the bed. Not just little hops either, no, this was jumping. He heard a very dissatisfying crack sound, and the bed suddenly dropped at least 5 inches. Within a minute later, everything he had was on the other bed, and he made the other one LOOK normal. Sadly, the moment the weight of a person would be on it, they'd fall straight to the floor. That'll be fun.

Then the door opened, and a guy walked in. For some reason, he reminded Cody of other guys he'd seen so far. The guy then said, "So you must be Cody, Hi I'm Shane. And don't worry, I'm not much of a Christian either."

Cody smiled cheesily, and replied, "Yeah, my mom is nutso about it. And I'm not. But she doesn't know that, so." He held up a finger to his mouth. "Anywhoo. Yeah, I'm Cody. Nothing special I s'pose. Just really weird." As he spoke, Cody made many strange faces, widening his eyes as he called himself weird, shrugging in one big motion as he trashed his own uniqueness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back