• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neglect

Eh, if you want to go ahead.” Seth made his way towards his bunk, as Logan began putting his things into place. “You smoke?” Seth asked, which shocked Logan, who twisted his head to look over at him. “Cause your weed’s on your bed.” Logan averted his eyes to his bunk, seeing his bag of weed laying on the bed. Logan grinned lightly, and shook his head in humiliation. He had hoped to conceal his drug-addict past from his peers here, of course excluding Lena. “Good job, Logan,” he thought to himself. “Yeah, I do.” Logan made his way towards his bunk, grabbing his weed and stuffing it back into his pocket. At least his cabin-mate was trustworthy enough not to steal his weed. He turned around, returning to the cabin to store the remainder of his clothing. “You don’t?” Logan asked curiously, folding a pair of skinny jeans and laying them within the drawer.

OOC: I'm not too satisfied with this post. You've cursed me, Ubi!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
“You don’t?”

Seth stared at the ceiling, listening to his cabinmate's question. "Nah, not really. I was too busy to ever try stuff like that." He replied, not averting his gaze from his point on the cieling. He was usually heping his mom get by working part time. He had no time for parties to experiment drugs or things like that. Besisdes, marijuana didn't smell all that great. Maybe in smoke form it was better. It was a pretty popular drug.

"Hey, do you have any idea 'bout what we're supposed to do next? Do we walk around or somethin?" He inquired, still looking to the ceiling.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Siam didn't think about her encounter with the boy, well it's more like she tried not to think about it. Her cheeks a rosy color, she hurriedly made her way to her cabin, curious if the one she was bunking with was there. I hope this Lena person is nice, she thought. She kept a tight grip on her bag, it had only a few personal belongings, it would be enough to keep her busy if her cabin mate wasn't nice or she was alone in the cabin, though she wouldn't mind that. Making her way to her cabin, Siam stepped to the side, allowing the girl that was coming from that direction to go first.

After she was gone, Siam stepped back onto the path and continued to head toward cabin four. Elwood, what sort of name is that? she thought. She reached the fourth cabin in no time, stepping inside she glanced around to see her roomy had already been there. "Hello?" She called, getting no response she smiled to herself. Siam really didn't want to meet the one she would be staying with for now, moving over to the free bed, she set her bag on it.

Opening it, she stared at the few things she had brought besides her clothes. Two books (she was nearly done with one of them), a notebook, pen, her mp3 player, headphones, cell phone and music books. Taking her belongings out, she opened one of the drawers and placed her clothes neatly inside. After she was done, she bent down and except the book she was currently on and her mp3 player, she put the rest under her bed.

She remembered the Kay guitar that was on her bed, it was a cherry color, and it had belonged to her grandfather so it was precious to both her and her mom. Standing up, she grabbed the handle of the hard case and then put it under the bed; knowing that it would be well hidden and protected there. "Now, I really want to finish this book," she muttered to herself.

Standing up she grabbed Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, then her mp3 player. Turning on her heel, the young woman walked out of the cabin and headed to the lake. She reached it and sat down, turning on the music device, she put on the headphones and listened to the beautiful, sad ballad that was playing; it worked perfectly with this scene: Zoey was talking to Erik who she had ran smack into.

"Erik, I know she was wrong to treat you like that, but don't you think you should forgive her? Zoey's suffered enough as it is," she whispered, completely enveloped in the scene.

Last edited:

Neglect

Nah, not really. I was too busy to ever try stuff like that.” Logan finished settling his clothing in, that being the last of his things. Finding out his cabin-mate wasn’t a stoner wasn’t substantial to him. Logan assumed he was too afraid to ever smoke, or perhaps influenced by the media and his parents that it’s a “bad thing”. Either way, it wasn’t too important to Logan. He would never stop blazing.

Hey, do you have any idea ‘bout what we’re supposed to do next? Do we walk around or somethin?” Seth asked him genuinely, clearly clueless. Logan turned towards him, finding his simplicity to be a tad bit amusing. “Yeah. We’re supposed to stay in here for the rest of eternity, until we rot. “ Logan said sarcastically, faking a smile afterward.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
“Yeah. We’re supposed to stay in here for the rest of eternity, until we rot. “

Seth let out a chuckle. This guy kept getting cooler by the second. He came down from the bunk and faced Logan.
"Well in that case, I guess you'd better smoke that slowly, it'll be the last one you'll ever have." He played along, giving a smile back to Logan.

D

Deleted member 74488

She finally came to the cabin which Logan had said was his. She finally realised...what a stalker would feel like. Grinning to herself she trully did not care if Logan was ready for her or not. She had given him his merry little time to take away his weed and hide it wherever he may want. She was okay with him hiding it and she was okay of knowing about it, Him having it infront of her though? Not as happy. She was happy though at that thought, we had smoothen down on the drugs...at least it would seem that way.

Making her way up the stairs, she knocked up the door first. Just in case the other, whoever that would be, was in. Her voice echoed through the cabin though.

"Logannnnnn. I'm boreddddd! My cabin buddy is not there yet. Plus, there probably boring! I also want to see if the kid, if he is one, is scared of youuuuu. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I warn you though, if your smoking something that is a general smoke you better take it out of your frigin' mouth right now."

SuperSephiroth15

Dan had become bored with the theatre since it was extremely vacant. He began a walk to the lake again while he thought to himself. Who was that girl earlier? Wonder if I'll see her again. He sighed as the wind blew through his jet black hair, holding along with the breeze with his stride. He held a hand to his forehead to keep the wind from messing it up any further. As Dan reached the lake front, he noticed someone. A girl with blonde hair was sitting at a bench nearby the lake, with a book in her hands. She was so intranced by the novel, that she didn't even notice Dan walking up next to her.

He smirked as he instantly knew that this WAS the same girl that had knocked him over. Though he wasn't going to be rude because the incident was not intended. He smiled at her while he stood near the opposite end of the bench, "Remember me?" He said loud enough to snap her out of the eye-gripping book.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Siam read her book; tense as Kalona appeared, yes she's read the book before, but this scene made her tense up always. She didn't hear the boy coming until he spoke, "Remember me?" Squeaking, she jumped and looked at the source. She flushed as she recognized the dark haired boy; it was the one from earlier that she had run into.

"Crap!" She muttered, standing up she added, "Y...Yes, I remember you from earlier."

Siam glanced at where her book was, it had been sent flying and landed a foot away from her; its location was now behind the boy that had taken her by surprise. Laughing nervously, she moved around him and picked up the book, checking to make sure it was okay, she whispered, "What's your name?" Turning to face him, she added, "And once again, I'm sorry for running into and knocking you down earlier."

SuperSephiroth15

"Y...Yes, I remember you from earlier." Dan smiled, knowing she did not have a memory problem now. He moved out of the way and watched as she picked up her book that almost hit him right in his knee. Once again he didn't want to be rude, considering he knew nothing of this girls traits, but his confidence won him over.

"Nice book you got there...shouldn't be throwing it around now...someone might get hurt." He chuckled at this, since he had almost been a victim himself.

"What's your name?"She turned to face him and continued , "And once again, I'm sorry for running into and knocking you down earlier."

"My name? Oh, my name is Daniel Nanumoto. Wierd name I know, but you'll get used to it. Ad for knocking me down though, it wasn't a big deal so don't sweat it." He grinned as his arm moved across his shoulder to his back, scratching himself. He took another long glance at the blonde before he spoke again, noticing her face shaped like a heart. Dan couldn't help but forgive such a cute girl. "What's your name?" He asked politely while extending his hand to her.

Neglect

Seth laughed at his comment: something Logan hadn't been expecting. "Well in that case, I guess you'd better smoke that slowly, it'll be the last one you'll ever have." Logan vaguely frowned, disappointed that his peer had not reacted out of irritation or annoyance. He had undermined Seth; maybe he wasn't an asinine adolescent like the ones Logan had come to know so dearly.

A knock at the door tore them from their discussion, severing the two boys' eye-contact. Logan turned his head towards the door, immediately drawing his assumption on their unexpected visitor.
"Logannnnnn. I'm boreddddd! My cabin buddy is not there yet. Plus, they're probably boring! I also want to see if the kid, if he is one, is scared of youuuuu. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I warn you though, if you're smoking something that is a general smoke you better take it out of your frigin' mouth right now." The walls that once seemed stable and resillent became frail and suspectible to her shrilling voice, which seemingly pierced his eardrums.

Without swaying his gaze from the door, he solemnly muttered underneath his breath to his room-mate. "That's..Lena."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Seth grimaced to the shouting. Some girl was looking for his roommate. Seth pulled out a sandwich from his bag and took a bite.
"That's..Lena."

"Mmmhmmm," He piped, mouth full "S'that your girlfriend?" He inquired, finally swallowing his food after chewing.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Nice book you got there...shouldn't be throwing it around now...someone might get hurt."

She chuckled at his remark, meeting his gaze, she added, "Yes; I shouldn't do that; not only could someone get hurt, you shouldn't abuse a good book like that." A smile touching her lips, she shook her head and looked down at the paperback book, "The proper thing for if you would've gotten hit, was that it had bit you."

Siam laughed quietly at her reference to what the book was about. Shrugging, she listened as the boy said with a grin, "My name? Oh, my name is Daniel Nanumoto. Wierd name I know, but you'll get used to it. Ad for knocking me down though, it wasn't a big deal so don't sweat it."

Dan is itchy she thought, watching him scratch his back. Smiling at him, Siam glanced down at the ground, but she returned her attention to the boy a moment later. "What's your name?" He asked politely, extending his hand.

Taking a hold of his hand, she shook it and replied, "Siam Catta, I know it's a strange name." Letting her hand fall to her side, Siam fell silent for a brief moment to take in his features. She did have to admit Dan was pretty handsome. After a moment, she commented shyly, "What type of things do you like?"

SuperSephiroth15

"Yes; I shouldn't do that; not only could someone get hurt, you shouldn't abuse a good book like that." A smile touched the girls lips as she continued, "The proper thing for if you would've gotten hit, was that it had bit you."

Dan could only grin in return at this girl's smart-Alec remark as his hands moved down to his waist. He watched the girl studying him as if he was in a test tube, or something like that.

"Siam Catta, I know it's a strange name."

"Not at all! My name is definitely stranger." Dan remarked with one hand slightly starting to reach up behind his head again, but he caught himself this time. He didn't want this girl knowing that he was actually nervous. After all she was very pretty. Her blue eyes had him locked on the spot since he had started talking, they shined with the sun gleaming from the side, and of course her blonde hair that reached down to her back was something that Dan always liked in girls. Long hair...very attractive.. He thought, still attempting to keep his hand at his side.

"What type of things do you like?"

Dan took a perplexed face to this question, not completely understanding her. "Well, I guess you could say I like complex things, such as chess...great game...but what about you?" He asked, knowing that he should let her talk more than he should. She is definetely gorgeous....Dan thought to himself.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Not at all! My name is definitely stranger."

This remark made her smile, even if he didn't truly mean it; at least he wasn't being mean. Looking away, she noticed that Dan caught himself before he started scratching the back of his head; trying hard to not start laughing, Siam smiled as a thought fluttered across her mind. She felt his gaze on her and tried to ignore it, but couldn’t so she met his gaze again. Dark hair and red eyes, that's interesting she noted mentally.

Siam smiled friendly at him, and had to fight back a fit of giggles as Dan took a perplexed face to her question. "Well, I guess you could say I like complex things, such as chess...great game...but what about you?"

"Books, music, my guitar, some video games; I'm not that bad at chess." She whispered, trying to remember anything else she liked. Unable to think of anything else, Siam glanced back at the lake, watching as the sun gleamed off of it.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Alyx heard Dusk walk out the door and walked back out of the bathroom. She did feel a little bad for treating her that way. Dusk did nothing to Alyx and she just ran over her feelings. The room was really barren so far, it needed some fixing up. "This should be fun..." Alyx laughed and walked over to Dusk side of the room. There was barely enough to look at, she really meant it when she said that she didn't have a lot to bring.

After looking around Alyx had gotten an idea, she would put it in place soon. If she was gonna be here the least she could do was be nice to her roommate. She opened the door and ran down the stairs. "Dusk!" Dusk was a few feet down the cabin. Alyx ran and caught up to her. "Hey, I'm sorry for what I did back there. I shouldn't have said any of that." She tried to manage a smile and stiffened up. "You're lucky, I don't apologize to many people." She laughed and grabbed Dusk's arm. "Well....shall we tour this place or what!?"

D

Deleted member 74488

Lena sighed as she heard them talking. Her ear against the wall as she listened. The very question she boy had just asked made her laugh. Uncontrobllably. Him. Her. Going out...she had never really thought of him that way. At first she had thought he was cute and felt pity for him but as the days went on he just dissapeared til suddenly they were just friends. She thought about the idea slightly...Shrugging her shoulders.

"You know, Logan. You make me sound like a freak. And I can hear his voice. You really got a kid?! Oh, is he adorable? How adorable? By the way Kid, shrimp, shorty, whatever you perfer or look like, were not going out. Just best friends..."

Her sigh could be heard much more easily now through the door.

"Now are going to let me in because i'm opening the door."

Slightly she softly turned the knob, opening the door slightly to give them a short time to hide whatever they needed.

Dee

Bronze Member
Sorry guys, I've been really busy. But I do plan on opening this up again because I think it could work and I know that you all were looking forward to it. I've just ahd so many things going on with school and home. Hopefully I can start it up soon. Thanx.​

-Tetsu <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back