• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

Dan looked at Chad with a smirk, "About 5 years now...." Dan brushed some of his hair out of his face, "I could say the same for you, Chad." Dan began walking towards his bed, and placed his harmonica in his suitcase. Turning back around to Chad, he waved politely. "Well, I'm going to go back out....see if anyone else at this camp is friendly..." Dan waved to his comrade as he walked out the door. ' I might remember you...but that doesn't mean you're the only one that I'm going to be hanging out with...I need to meet new people too... ' Dan thought to himself about this, knowing that he would have to find someone here that could understand him. Walking back to the theater now, he looked to see if anyone else had gathered around....

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Alright...I might as well go out too." Chad put down his guitar and finished up putting his stuff away and walked out of the cabin. He squinted when the sun got into his eyes. He slapped on his cap and sat on the steps, his head was down and looking at the stained wood. Nice color. He thought.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Boa hadn't done much as she arrived at the camp, but as far as she was concerned there wasn't much for her to do anyway. It was really hot outside and she was already mad as hell that she was going to have to lug all of her stuff to her cabin by herself. She brought A LOT of things with her, because one of her nature had to have everything because one might never know what could come up. "Damn. I hate this kind of shit, there are too many prissy bitches sulking around and I swear to God if my cabin mate is a little bitch I'm gonna kick her right in the top of her eye!!!"

"I don't see him anywhere." Her eyes scanned fro a boy she new from her hometown, one that was supposed to be coming to the camp just as she was. Knowing her luck, it was possible that he had made a last ditch effort to do something else and succeeded, leaving her with a shitty summer, and much less amusing thing to do with her days in this place. "Oh well." She had been walking while thinking and talking, and made her way inside the cabin she would be staying in.

"her eyes shifted to the floor. "Shit!!! I left my car on." her face turned red as she bent down and stuffed most of her stuff into a corner and then gritted her teeth. "Meh, my roomie isn't even here yet. That's just bullshit. I thought she would have been here buy now." Boa nearly fell over as she stood, her chest literally being like a set of weights to cause disruption in gravity. At least it seemed that way in her eyes anyway.

As she ran back to where her car was, her breasts bounced this way and that, and she made a bigger effort to hold them down and make it back to her Mustang in one piece and also NOT be stared at the entire time. She hoisted her remaining four duffel bags over her frame and then made her way slowly back to the Cabin. "Wow, I am never wearing this again." Boa spoke of her cut off shorts that hugged every inch of her thighs and ass. They were bright green in color, with acid wash design on the sides that flared out into more profound designs before they'd been cut into shorts.

"Whatever. The top is alright." It was black, and lacy, it was kind of a belly blouse that showed her pierced navel and all. Not too nasty or revealing for her tastes. "She went back to the cabin to wait for her cabin mate....

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
"Uh, you can have the top."

"Okay. Whatever you say." Sable collasped on her bed, her head landing straight on the pillow. She examined the girl's body's posture. She seemed stiff and seem to be clutching her book a bit too hard.

She watched as Bailee gently placed her book and what seem like an insrument case on the her bed and began removing the contents from her suitcase. Sure she should be unpacking her things, but she didn't want to be bothered.

"You seem very excited about this."

Her green eyes shifted their attention from the case to the girl. "Mhm. My parents brought me here so I could make some friends. Back at home, I didn't have many due to my "enccentric" behavior." She held up two fingers from each hand to emphasized the quotation marks on "eccentric". People often classified her personality as hyperactive or worse bubbleheaded.

Before she could go deeper in her thoughts, she decided to continue the conversation. "How about you? Excited as well?

<3

Call me Love, love.
Satisfied with her unpacking so far, Bailee collapsed onto the bed and sighed. Both her and Sable were in similar circumstances. "How about you? Excited as well?" She looked over at Sable who was casually leaning over the side of the top bunk.

"We're both in similar circumstances, thats for sure." Bailee started, reaching for her book again. Though Sable was a hypoactive type of girl, and seemed completely different to Bailee, she was somehow easy to have a conversation with.

"Well. I. I'm not that good with...people." She added uncomfortably, choosing the right words was difficult. "My parents didn't want me to just hole up in my room all Summer, so they sent me here, to make sure I interacted with someone." Her voice somehow reached the sound of a whisper, as the blush slowly made it's way to her cheeks.

Shaking her head, she looked back over at Sable. "Any idea's for what we do now?"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Seth was pretty much finished unpacking by the time he caught sight of some guy walking towards the cabin. His music was roaring through his ears over his head phones so he figured he he would turn it down. He then took out one headphone to greet the guy. Or to see if he was gonna greet him first. He guessed he'd wait for him to actually get in the cabin first.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Matt sat through the introduction of the camp with a smile. He was finally going to stay somewhere for more that a week. He was so excited he was drumming his fingers. He jumped up when it was done and looked at his handout. He was in Cabin 4 with someone named Kia.

He hoped his cabin mate wasn't a bully or anything. He didn't want to get expelled in his first week. That would be a bummer. He smiled and shrugged, what happens happens.

It took him forever to find his cabin. He stumbled in loudly and banged his head on the door frame. He had missed his step in his excitement. he stood up and hoped he was the first one in the room and no one had witnessed that. As luck would be his cabin mate was already here. His face went red and he waved at him.

First impressions aren't every thing... are they? Matt put his stuff down next to his bed and opened his suit case. He rolled his tongue piercing around in his mouth and looked at what he packed. It was full of brand new summer gear, half of which he probably wouldn't use. Matt closed it and stuffed it under the bed.

He stood back up and looked at Kia.
"My name is Matt," he said as he bowed." Very pleased to meet you."

Masamune

Big Boss
Kai stopped playing his violin as soon as he heard the door behind him open. He watched his roommate bang his head into the door frame and didn't think once about laughing, he never made fun of another persons misfortune. When he regained his composure Kai quickly scanned the boy whom he would be sharing this room for quite a while. Guessing by the name he read, Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III, he thought his roommate would be some England prince but his appearance told other wise.

"My name is Matt," he said as he bowed." Very pleased to meet you."

Kai couldn't help but remember William when Mat bowed for him. He hated it when people did that. "My name is Kai," He responded as he placed his Violin on his bed, "The pleasure is all mine." He wished they didn't have to be so formal, one of the reasons of coming into this camp so he could live a life most other kids did. "How about we drop the formalities, eh?"

Last edited:

~Sacred Fox~

"We're both in similar circumstances, thats for sure."

"What makes you say that?" Sable tilted her head slightly which was still on the pillow. Was Bailee suffering from the same situation like herself? Sable shifted her weight to the edge of the bed and peered down.

"Well. I. I'm not that good with...people."

Sable looked back at the time when she tackled Bailee by surprise. She did show fear and looked confused as well. I guess I wrong about her being bubbly.

"My parents didn't want me to just hole up in my room all Summer, so they sent me here, to make sure I interacted with someone."

Sable had to lean closer as her voice went off into whisper. As a wave of red flooded the girl's cheeks, she giggled at the girl's shyness. She's so adorable.

"Any idea's for what we do now?"

A smile began to form from her upside-down features. "Well," She picked herself up causing her to be in a sitting position. She used the side of the bed to help push herself off the bed. She landed on her feet with a thump. "If your parents sent you here to interact with other people then why don't we meet the other campers?" she beamed excitedly.

Dee

Bronze Member
"I don't have a whole lot to bring..." The girl got quiet instantly as if she couldn’t speak at all. She opened her mouth wide as Alyx dropped the tiger on the bed. "I'll have you know, this tiger is the only thing I have left from the fire that not only burned down my home, but killed my parents. So, yes, I am very serious." Dusk was now standing and looking directly at Alyx. “Well, how cute….a little thing to remember your family by. That‘s so sweet.” Now Alyx was walking towards the door. But she stopped and turnd around.

When she turned back around Dusk was arranging the tiger and tears were coming from her eyes. Somehow Alyx thought what she had done was a little overboard. But she shrugged the thought off. “So….while we’re in this room together, please try and be…ehh, nevermind.” She walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. This was definitely going to be interesting. The thought crossing her mind was how she could be roomed with such a weird person……her complete opposite.

Neglect

Logan strode towards his cabin, parting ways with Lena. He had brightened up to the idea of meeting his cabin-mate; it could possibly turn out to be a positive experience. At least, he hoped so. Suddenly, a voice emerged from behind him, breaking the placid silence Logan had grown to, a voice that was but too familiar to him. “But! How could you leave me!? What if I dieeeee!”

A devil she was. “What if I get run over by a bus! It rolls down the hill and bam. I’m dead. Or worse!? What if a giant lizard is in my room and tries to eat me thinking I’m lunch?!” Logan smacked his palm against his forehead, slowly dredging his hand downwards as each and every of her words seeped into the air. She was a vile prankster, something Logan knew he held credibility for. He continued walking, hoping to escape the awkward moment Lena had created for his torment.

[FONT=&quot]“If I die, I’m leaving you personally responsible! For letting a poor, innocent, naïve little clumsy girl like me go through the streets alone!” People stared, some laughed. Logan stopped in place, surprised how long she had stretched out her devilish prank. He turned around, content to see that she had begun walking away towards her cabin. Her hips swayed from left to right, and Logan found himself staring at her bum for several seconds. He blinked repeatedly, breaking himself from his self-inflicted adoration. Logan swung around, returning to his original course. At last, he stood at the threshold of his living arrangement. The cabin read ‘Woodsboro’. “This is it,” Logan murmured. He opened the door to the cabin, and entered. A boy stood before him, his things seemingly unpacked and put into place. Logan stripped himself of his sports bag, launching it off to the side somewhere. His eyes wandered the cabin’s interior, before setting back onto the boy. Logan slanted his head to the right, scratching underneath his chin plainly. “Hey,” Logan said, offering a simple greeting to the boy. He then walked over to the bed, planting himself onto the bottom bunk. “So, you’ve got everything set in?” [/FONT]

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Chad got up and walked around the cabins with his guitar then he saw a boy holding a violin. "Hey you wanna play with me? do you know devil went down to Gerogia?" He sat right beside him and noticed that his roomate was pounding his head on the door, "That's really dumb of you, you know?" he sighed and played a few chords...

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
“Hey,” Logan said, offering a simple greeting to the boy. He then walked over to the bed, planting himself onto the bottom bunk. “So, you’ve got everything set in?”

Seth turned to look at his roommate and greeted him with a friendly grin.
"Yup, pretty much got everything out. Name's Seth by the way." He said to his roommate holding out his hand, taking out an earpeace of his headphones.

D

Deleted member 74488

Erisa had been seriously pushed around. Something she, did not enjoy until eventually when once again another young child hit into her she pushed him down, grabbed his collar and stared at him in the eye. She was quite literally pissed. She let the boy down, making him fall to the ground. She couldn't be bothered to place in the effort. Finally moving away she realised that none of the younger kids were pushing to get past of her anymore. It made the very though of a thing incredibly amusing. A grin spreading across her face.

It wasn't long until she saw the girl standing in her cabin. Her 'cabin-mate'.

"Great. Mine even came with Package..."

The words where muttered under her breath as she made her way up the stares.

-------------------------------------------------

After enjoying some very good unpacking, no room-mate and some self clensing so to speak: Changing and actually brushing her hair. Something she had not actually done that morning, Lena made her way out of the Cabin, debating within her mind what she could do...she was going to let Logan and his room-mate settle in before she would bother to show up. Making her way around the camp, Lena finally started noticing all the different people. Her eyes merely staring at those who she passed...

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
“So….while we’re in this room together, please try and be…ehh, nevermind.”

Dusk's tears stopped after a few minutes, and she didn't really care what Alyx meant for now. She kissed the little tiger on the head, stood up, and walked out of the cabin. She didn't want to deal with the rude girl anymore, so she decided to take a walk around the camp. It was kinda nice to be outside without having to worry about being yelled at for the time being.

Dusk wandered around, looking at all the different people here. She'd never seen so many kids her age in one place besides school. She couldn't decide if she liked it or not. It was kinda scary in all honesty. But maybe something interesting would happen this summer. Maybe...

Neglect

The boy passed a smile at Logan; something he’d have to learn to tolerate. "Yup, pretty much got everything out.” The boy proclaimed, as his smile departed. “Name’s Seth by the way,” he said, holding out his hand for a shake as he took the remaining earpiece from his ear. Logan sat reluctant for a few seconds, before gripping Seth’s hand, shaking it. "Logan," he said in response. Logan exhaled heavily, allowing himself to fall back onto the mattress. A bag of marijuana rolled from his pocket onto the mattress as he did so, though he had not noticed. “I guess I should start unpacking, huh?” Logan sat up, and lifted himself from the bed. He headed towards his Nike bag, and began settling his things in.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Well," She picked herself up causing her to be in a sitting position. She used the side of the bed to help push herself off the bed. She landed on her feet with a thump. "If your parents sent you here to interact with other people then why don't we meet the other campers?" she beamed excitedly.

Bailee laughed sheepishly at the idea, brushing a bang of hair behind her ear. "Maybe we could do something less...terrifying." She could only tell the truth, it was one thing she was good at at. Always speaking her mind. Some think it's a curse, and on the occasion Bailee considers it to be.

Let her brown eyes inspect the room, she let her mind wander to all the possibilities of how it would appear once every one of their belongings were in place. "I was thinking of playing my violin for a bit. It calms me down." She passed Sable a sad smile as she turned to reach for her violin.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
“I guess I should start unpacking, huh?”

"Eh, if you want to go ahead." He replied, then made his way over to his bunk, where he was going to place his pillows and saw something green on Logan's bed as he began climbing up the stairs.. He lifted his foot before catching sight of it then looked at it, and figured it out.

"You smoke?," He said, continuing up the ladder. " Cause your weed's on your bed." He commented after, getting to his bunk and tossing his pillows there before laying down.

~Sacred Fox~

Bailee laughed sheepishly at the idea, brushing a bang of hair behind her ear.

Sable's smile widened at the sound of the laugh. She mistook it as a yes and began to make her way to the door. Just as she was about to turn the knob she heard the girl added something.

"Maybe we could do something less...terrifying."

Her smile faltered as she turned from the door to Bailee. She let out a small sigh of disappointment. Hm, I thought that was a sign of approval. "Uh, okay. What do have in mind, then?" she said as she made her way back.

"I was thinking of playing my violin for a bit. It calms me down."

Seeing Bailee's sad smile, she couldn't help but say yes. "Well," she started. "I guess we could stay for a bit. I mean we just got here." Inside, Sable didn't really want to stay in the cabin. She wanted to explore and see what the camp had to offer. But she didn't want to say no to Bailee. The last thing she would want to do is to hurt the girl's feelings.

Sable sat down by Bailee. "So, what can you play?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Boa looked down the stairs at the girl whom was going to be staying with her and she got the vibe "wannabe emo bitch" in one glance. "Great just what I needed for this stay, a fucking girl who hates the world cause he brain is either too big to deal, or her tits are too small for attention." She glared at the girl but her head was turned so it couldn't be noticed.

"Well, hi to you too Erisa." She said this pretty fast and then went back into the room before anything could be said to her. Boa didn't feel like chatting but there was no reason for her not to. it was more like the want to get out of the cabin and at least see a few people before other things were arranged and all that great jazz.

OOC: Yucky post. Ow frickin well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back