• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Heartsent: [A Romance RP.]

So a bunch of people have told me that they wanted to participate in a Romance RP, this is your chance to do so…

The setting is Camp Crestfield, a camp for boys and girls. Many kids are at camp this year, but among all of the kids attending only fourteen will find love: seven boys and seven girls. But love isn’t the only thing at this camp. Drama, lies, and controversy follow the couples wherever they go. The road to love won’t be easy. The question is: Can you overcome all the obstacles to find true love and if so….will it last?
Lets find out!!!

Template:

Name: [Full Name, also: Nickname if you have one.]
Appearance: [Write a description or post a picture.]
Personality: [What are they like, how do they interact with others?]
Characteristics: [Choose one main characteristic for your camper. Ex:) Mean, Nice, etc……]
History: [A small paragraph about your camper’s live and what brought them to camp.]

Rules:

1.) Everyone is allowed only one character each. And remember spots are limited: I’ll only accept 6 Boys & 6 Girls.
2.) Originality is key. Please don’t post a totally cliché character.
3.) No Power-Playing [Unless you’re told otherwise.]
4.) No Machine Gun posting.
5.) Literacy PLEASE!. It’s extremely annoying to decipher gibberish, so please check your spelling and whatnot.
6.) As far as Romance goes, I don’t care what you do. But keep it within the rules of KHI.
7.) Swearing is aloud, but remember: PG-13.
8.) If you are unable to stay in the RP please send me a PM and I’ll deal with it accordingly.
9.) Last but certainly not lease, HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!!!

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:
Girls-
Girl #1: Alyxandra Willow-Tetsu Miuke.
Girl #2: Erisa J. Annise-Chi-Chan.
Girl #3: Bailee Hail-Angelic Symphony.
Girl #4: Siam Catta-Skitty Cat.
Girl #5: Boa Miperre-Ubitquitous Apparatus.
Girl #6: Sable Hartwell-~Sacred Fox~.
Girl# 7: Lena Becketts-Chi-Chan.
Girl # 8: Dusk Lilly Rowan-Ami-Chan.

Boys-
Boy #1: Chad Michael Graham-Blufire.
Boy #2: Cody Hopkins-Ashes Remnant.
Boy #3: Seth Jones-Endless Warrior Sora.
Boy #4: Cortney Lamar Randle II-My Nigga.
Boy #5: Logan Dunstan-Neglect.
 Boy #6: Daniel Nanumoto-SuperSephiroth15.
Boy #7: Shane Keenan-Zexilicious.
Boy # 8: Kai Tears-Masamune.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My Template:

Name: Alyxandra “Alyx” Willow.

Appearance: Clicksie.

Personality: Simply put, Alyx is a hard-ass. She's always serious about everything and she doesn't take crap from anyone. Alyx believes that what you do and how you act determines what people think of you. Most people take Alyx for people rude(she can be at times), but more times than not she's just being honest. This causes people to be put off by her sometimes, even her friends. But being liked isn't her first priority. Although he exterior is harsh Alyx really wants to find love, maybe that will help her change.

Characteristics: Alyx is Cold.

History: Alyx was born into a hectic lifestyle. Something was always happening. Her parents were busy all most always and had no time for her. Alyx’s father is a lawyer and her mother is a teacher. So the two spent little time at home, and since Alyx was an only child this left her alone with nothing to do. Friends usually came over but were never allowed to spend the night because her parents are so strict. They’d rather have Alyx be at home and studying then gone and having fun. This made for a boring life. But this year Alyx decided to go to Camp Crestfield, because she thought that it would give her a chance to really unwind and have some fun. It would be far away from home so her parents wouldn’t be able to bug her. She’d hoped to meet new people and have fun……little did she know what she was in for.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

Name:
Erisa J. Annise
Sixteen
Appearance:

Erisa stands at 5,5...a figure of 56 kilos. She is not what many would call beautiful though many have called her merely pretty...thick red head goes till the beginning of her chest. Innocent yet experienced blue tinted gray eyes...she normally wears black clothes as they show her options in life in a odd way. Showing that she wasnts to be alone and perfers it that way. In her artistic mood, she often dresses depending on her moods alone, making many never know what she will come out dressed in the next day...
Personality:
Erisa seems to have a big temper, often biting her nails as a trait to show this. Infront of many, she acters like she is fine and actually with her artistic flame, more confident then normal. She normally hides her emotion to people for she doesn't want people to get truly close to her. At times Erisa can be incredibly Sarcastic while in other times she can be one of the sweetest people you had ever met. Like her clothes, her mood changes as each day goes by.
Characteristics:
Fearful
History:

Since the age many people have left her. One of her parents, her best friends, the man she loved...the one she trusted until she evetually chose to trust no one but even so, she is incredibly socail. She likes to cover her life with people so that she does not notice her emptiness within her heart. She seems to have this hallucination or obsession that if she is not being looked after by a best friend, lover or parent that there is something within her life that is not full anymore...but even so, despite such a thing even if she is being taken cared after she often does not trust that person. She is incredibly Fearful of actually ever letting anyone in within her heart.

Dee

Bronze Member
Name:
Erisa J. Annise
Appearance:
Erisa stands at 5,5...a figure of 56 kilos. She is not what many would call beautiful though many have called her merely pretty...thick red head goes till the beginning of her chest. Innocent yet experienced blue tinted gray eyes...she normally wears black clothes as they show her options in life in a odd way. Showing that she wasnts to be alone and perfers it that way. In her artistic mood, she often dresses depending on her moods alone, making many never know what she will come out dressed in the next day...
Personality:
Erisa seems to have a big temper, often biting her nails as a trait to show this. Infront of many, she acters like she is fine and actually with her artistic flame, more confident then normal. She normally hides her emotion to people for she doesn't want people to get truly close to her. At times Erisa can be incredibly Sarcastic while in other times she can be one of the sweetest people you had ever met. Like her clothes, her mood changes as each day goes by.
Characteristics:
Fearful
History:

Since the age many people have left her. One of her parents, her best friends, the man she loved...the one she trusted until she evetually chose to trust no one but even so, she is incredibly socail. She likes to cover her life with people so that she does not notice her emptiness within her heart. She seems to have this hallucination or obsession that if she is not being looked after by a best friend, lover or parent that there is something within her life that is not full anymore...but even so, despite such a thing even if she is being taken cared after she often does not trust that person. She is incredibly Fearful of actually ever letting anyone in within her heart.

Wow.....so fast! Nice temp...I'll add you to the first post. ^_^ ACCEPTED!!!!!!!

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Hey I'll join this, I sorta like the Romance rps.

Name: Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III Nickname: Matt

Appearance: Clicky He has one Blue eye and one Brown eye. He has a tattoo of a spider web that covers his whole back.

Personality: Goofy, unpredictable, spontaneous, loves to play around. He likes to gamble and bet. He loves to be around people. He is always moving and can't sit still for even a second. He protects his friends no matter what.

Characteristics: Matt is Spontaneous.

History: Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III was born to Matthäus Lucas Ostheim Jr and Lucinda Victoria Osthriem-Joshenda. His father is the Father of the German Mafia. Mis mother is the daughter of the Father of the Spanish Mafia. They were married to keep peace between the two maffias. Matthäus Lucas Ostheim III has lived a life of travel. He has been around the world ten times in the past four years because his parents are afraid that the other mafias will kill him.

He found a flyer about a nice looking camp. There, the other mafias couldn't find him and he could have fun and maybe make some friends. So he showed it to his parents and they agreed. So soon he was on his way to the camp. What fun will he have on this adventure?

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'll try something new. I'm bored anyways. XD

Name- Cody Hopkins
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance- http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6006/tuxme.png [Yes. I was feeling lazy. Yes. That's a picture of me.]

He wears loose jeans CONSTANTLY. Also, strangely enough, a jacket. The jacket is blue, and loose on him. He NEVER takes if off. Not even while sleeping. Even when it's over a hundred degrees, Cody can be found in his jacket.
Personality- He's loud, obnoxious, and optimistic. Three qualities not found all at once in a person. He's constantly smiling, or being loud. He hates it when people are hurt, or mad. If he sees people in trouble, he at least tries to help. And if someone is fighting, he'll be the one to jump in the middle. He'd even get hurt physically.
Characteristics- Really nice.
History- Coming from a single mother, and a broken home, Cody is a musician. He's played music for almost ten years, and can't stop from hearing it everywhere he goes. However, his mother is overprotective. She controls every aspect of his life, thusly he is sent to a private school. The school is small enough that everyone is like a family. So no one dates. He hasn't been in a relationship. Ever. Though, his mom has sent him to this strange camp. Who knows what'll happen?

EDIT-
HOLY CRAP, Chi-chan! Are you stalking me? :O

Dee

Bronze Member

Name- Cody Hopkins
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance- http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6006/tuxme.png [Yes. I was feeling lazy. Yes. That's a picture of me.]

He wears loose jeans CONSTANTLY. Also, strangely enough, a jacket. The jacket is blue, and loose on him. He NEVER takes if off. Not even while sleeping. Even when it's over a hundred degrees, Cody can be found in his jacket.
Personality- He's loud, obnoxious, and optimistic. Three qualities not found all at once in a person. He's constantly smiling, or being loud. He hates it when people are hurt, or mad. If he sees people in trouble, he at least tries to help. And if someone is fighting, he'll be the one to jump in the middle. He'd even get hurt physically.
History- Coming from a single mother, and a broken home, Cody is a musician. He's played music for almost ten years, and can't stop from hearing it everywhere he goes. However, his mother is overprotective. She controls every aspect of his life, thusly he is sent to a private school. The school is small enough that everyone is like a family. So no one dates. He hasn't been in a relationship. Ever. Though, his mom has sent him to this strange camp. Who knows what'll happen?

ACCEPTED....I'll add you to the first post!! ^_^

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh well

Name: Chad Michael Graham
Appearance: Black flat hair, Navy blue eyes, usually wears a blue t-shirt with a dragon design on it, regular blue jeans and black sneakers and black socks. A black phoenix tatoo is on his shoulder blade.

Swim wear: Regular black swimming trunks only with a tribal shark design on the left leg, and black men's flop sandals.

Activity wear: his blue dragon t-shirt and blue regular shorts.

Personality: he's the sasuke type: not very talkative, usually quite mysterious, and this persona usually brings girls to his knees and he's hot enough to make other boy's jealous, but he has broken too many hearts to count, maybe that will change at camp...

Characteristics: Quite dark and mysterious, his parents sent him here to teach him how to socialize better. At home he's lazy but he does his chores well. But he can be very determined to reach his goals. also rather curious and intrigued by what can happen. He rarely gets embarrased but he is confident in his abilities, also a 12th degree blackbelt atained just before the school year ended. Also very smart for his age.

History: Born in Canada he moved to the states with his parents a couple years ago. He took on this persona to signify that he misses his home country, it's a basic tale of how a nerd became a emo kid because of home sickness. but in that process he got the attention of all the girls in his new school. His parents sent him to camp because they want to try to awaken the old self inside him a little bit for college, ultimatly, they want to help his lovelife...

Dee

Bronze Member
oh well

Name: Chad Michael Graham
Appearance: Black flat hair, Navy blue eyes, usually wears a blue t-shirt with a dragon design on it, regular blue jeans and black sneakers and black socks. A black phoenix tatoo is on his shoulder blade.

Swim wear: Regular black swimming trunks only with a tribal shark design on the left leg, and black men's flop sandals.

Activity wear: his blue dragon t-shirt and blue regular shorts.

Personality: he's the sasuke type: not very talkative, usually quite mysterious, and this persona usually brings girls to his knees and he's hot enough to make other boy's jealous, but he has broken too many hearts to count, maybe that will change at camp...

Characteristics: Quite dark and mysterious, his parents sent him here to teach him how to socialize better. At home he's lazy but he does his chores well. But he can be very determined to reach his goals. also rather curious and intrigued by what can happen. He rarely gets embarrased but he is confident in his abilities, also a 12th degree blackbelt atained just before the school year ended. Also very smart for his age.

History: Born in Canada he moved to the states with his parents a couple years ago. He took on this persona to signify that he misses his home country, it's a basic tale of how a nerd became a emo kid because of home sickness. but in that process he got the attention of all the girls in his new school. His parents sent him to camp because they want to try to awaken the old self inside him a little bit for college, ultimatly, they want to help his lovelife...

Interesting temp Blu.....ACCEPTED!!!!

Dee

Bronze Member
Oh EWS....no reservations hun, its first come first serve.......sowwy.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Name: Seth Jones

Appearance:

CadenJones.jpg

Personality: Seth is pretty calm and collected at times, but usually his facial muscles are somewhat in a pleasent demeanor. He rarely frowns but hates people who are snobbish, arrogant, and haughty. He tries to interact well with others, even if they don't interact well with him. He always attempts at helping even if he makes things worse. He is usually never seen without his trusty iPod and is known to sing very well, and even raps a bit. But never really lets anyone know. Rumors are around that he has a composition book of songs he writes, but he doesnt reveal that. He'd rather just hang out near the fire without a care in the world. He finds just hanging out with friends as one of the best pleasures in life and loves skygazing.
Characteristics: Laidback.
History: Seth was born into a poor middle class family, that always struggled to make ends meet. His father left when he was young and was told only left him a dollar in his will. His father is a multi-millionare, owning a business. Seth doesn't really care and doesn't bother with his father. Since he was there and his father wasnt paying enough child support, Seth was shipped off to camp so his mother could pull everything together from the terrible neighborhood they were in. So form there Seth was enlisted in this camp.

So....yea, since i gets no reserves...

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Seth Jones
Appearance:
CadenJones.jpg

Personality: Seth is pretty calm and collected at times, but usually his facial muscles are somewhat in a pleasent demeanor. He rarely frowns but hates people who are snobbish, arrogant, and haughty. He tries to interact well with others, even if they don't interact well with him. He always attempts at helping even if he makes things worse. He is usually never seen without his trusty iPod and is known to sing very well, and even raps a bit. But never really lets anyone know. Rumors are around that he has a composition book of songs he writes, but he doesnt reveal that. He'd rather just hang out near the fire without a care in the world. He finds just hanging out with friends as one of the best pleasures in life and loves skygazing.
Characteristics: Laidback.
History: Seth was born into a poor middle class family, that always struggled to make ends meet. His father left when he was young and was told only left him a dollar in his will. His father is a multi-millionare, owning a business. Seth doesn't really care and doesn't bother with his father. Since he was there and his father wasnt paying enough child support, Seth was shipped off to camp so his mother could pull everything together from the terrible neighborhood they were in. So form there Seth was enlisted in this camp

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 74488

Name- Cody Hopkins
Age- 17
Gender- Male

EDIT-
HOLY CRAP, Chi-chan! Are you stalking me? :O

Don't you mean you STALKING ME!? I posted in this thread first! And looked at it first! STALKER!

<3

Call me Love, love.
2412118074_4f9b02de5f.jpg

Name: Bailee Hail

Appearance: Bailee stands at 5'2. Short red hair reaching just past Bailee's ears accompany soft brown eyes and a rounded face. She has a small, almost fragile like figure, with pale cream skin. A red coat buttoned at the neck covers a white t-shirt for her upper bodies clothing. She sports loose cream coloured slacks for her lower body.

Personality: Bailee's social skills are slim, choosing to sit by herself then with others while reading a book or playing her violin. Though she is quite capable of having a conversation, she becomes more worried about what people think of her, and make as less contact as possible. Her confidence lies within her creativity, writing stories and playing her instruments often calms her anxity. Bailee's weakness is her skill to speak her mind, she finds it difficult to lie, and rarely does so. All bottled up, Bailee wishes for a copanion to share her experiances and problems with, positive that it will help her open up more. She is far to corncerned for others than herself.

Characteristics: Shy.

History: Bailee spent most of her spare time away from school boxed up in her room, sharing very rare human contact. Her parents, concerned with their daughters behaviour, sent her to Camp Crestfield in hope to fix their daughters obvious problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, here it is. Sorry about any errors, I did rush this. Also, I could've made the bio longer, but then you all would be here 'til next year, so I kept it short and sweet. I hope I'm accepted. Now. Off to read the other templates =D

Last edited:

Neglect

That pink text makes me want to gauge my eyes out. Updating this post with a template later.

Name: Logan Dunstan (Nickname: LD)
Appearance: Logan is a boy of fair complexion, with thick and smooth dark brown hair that falls short two inches from his shoulders. His eyes are a dazzling cobalt, which hover below his fairly slim eyebrows. He has a slender nose, which is somewhat pointy but not to an entirely noticeable extent. His jaw is also slender, with a favorably concave implication though complementing to his overall facial structure.

Logan, a physically adept individual, possesses a torso and lower body with fitting qualities. A strapping young lad, his biceps and triceps are visibly robust when not concealed by some article of clothing. He bears a six-pack, well-built and also visible without the necessity of flexing. His breasts are tense and obviously inherit a masculine protrusion, as to match his overall athletic overtone. His feet are a size 10 ½, fitting to his height of 5’11. His toenails are kept well-trimmed, and clean.

Weighing 140 pounds, Logan naturally prefers a random assortment of small sized shirts and skinny jeans of various colors. His favorite pair is his purple pair of skinnies, and he’ll commonly be seen wearing these on occasion. His shirts are either plain or depict some silly cartoon or witty subtext accompanied by a picture. He enjoys wearing sneakers or converse, almost always black or gray in color. A prominence in his adornments is his silver ring, which is fitted to his index finger on his left hand. Logan always wears this, due to its connection to his late father.

Personality: Logan comes off as pessimistic at first, due to his overall carelessness of others and lack of trust for people in general. He dislikes the dishonest, and will provoke people to act as themselves rather than tie themselves to a social label. He is capable of being caring and insightful, though this is often overshadowed by his careless and witty persona.

Characteristics: Carefree

History: Logan was the first and only child of an alcoholic mother and a drug-abusing father. Often prone to neglect and hatred, Logan escaped his troubles by leaving his for sometimes a succession of weeks, and divulging in illegal substances with his friends such as marijuana and ecstasy, which eventually led to him dropping out of high school. Logan had grown to hate his parents, though his father sought redemption and repairment of their relationship following his parents divorce six months earlier. This reconcilement was short-lived, when his father died of drug-related causes two months later. Devastated by his father’s death, Logan returned to his old lifestyle, sinking even further into depression and heightening his general dislike towards life. He would soon be introduced to a camp by a friend of his, a friend who saw his problems and sought to help Logan stabilize himself, escape the drugs and build a future for himself.

SIDE-NOTE: Though not necessary, if one of the RP’s participating males/females would like to hold a past relationship with Logan preceding the events of this role-play and the one responsible for introducing him to the camp, please do post in response. (The friend is referenced in my character’s bio)

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I wanted to join the last one that came up, but due to problems with the net, I wasn't able to. So now, I'm getting bare bones down so that, hopefully, I can reserve my spot. I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, so I'll finish when I get back.

~------------~

Name: Ivy Lily Wolfe (Tsuki)
Appearance: [To Be Edited]
Personality: [To Be Edited]
Characteristics: Daydreamer
History: [To Be Edited]

~--------~

I know it's not much at the moment, but I'm hoping that it'll get my foot in the door. ^-^;; Once again, I'll edit once I get back. 'Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back