• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Yeah, I'm still waiting for others to post so I can continue. Don't want this RP to die so easily. I can understand everyones busy lifes but please people. Drop by a quick post if you can.

Well I posted, but I'm not sure what everyone else is up to....

@ZB: Of course I can hun.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
No you haven't. I was the last one to post up on there. And I will see what King's deal is for not posting. If he says he dropped out we may need to search for another girl to take his spot. I can have my sister take his place if that is his answer.

Dee

Bronze Member
No you haven't. I was the last one to post up on there. And I will see what King's deal is for not posting. If he says he dropped out we may need to search for another girl to take his spot. I can have my sister take his place if that is his answer.

Yes I did, my post is just above yours. Its just that no one else has really posted.

If no one posts then I'm just gonna close this down for good. Cause we're all super busy, but if I do open a different and new version of it I'm only going to accept ppl that can actually be active.

But its fine....*smiles*....I HAVE SATS TOMORROW!!!

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I apologize for not posting sooner but I have been very discouraged lately. No one has joined my nanny rp and the rp's I'm currently in seemed to be dying or going extremely slow. This one is promising and I see that there's people here who want to see it move forward. That's very encouraging.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Mhm, this hasn't been unning very well lately so I'm just gonna have it closed.

I don't feel like constantly wrangling ppl to keep on posting, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back