• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Rain Hunter (Rai)

Appearance: 5' 9" in height, her eyes are a cheerful green, always seeming to laugh at something. Muscular, she still holds a gentle, ladylike softness about her. Slim nose, she has an oval face, thin, blond lashes brows she sometimes lower them for effect. Nape of the neck length blond hair, her icy-red hued full lips definitely seems to not help.

Fair in skin tone, she wears a white T-shirt; no jewelry is ever physically seen worn by her, although Rain does have a gold locket that she keeps in the pocket of her shirt. On a time to time basis she'll wear a tie; from the bottom down it's a pair of nice, tight fitting blue jeans that is worn out in the knees from being worn so much; she wears a belt just because she can. For her shoes she wears white sneakers, finishing her tomboy appearance. She wears black fingerless, wrist length gloves that cover her hairline scar from when she had gotten into an unfair fight.
Rain Hunter

Personality: Calm and collected, Rain's emotions are much like the tide, rising one minute and non-existent the next. Levelheaded, she can have a nasty temper when it flares, but she is placid and amiable. Out spoken, she's not afraid to speak her mind, regardless if it's the best time or not. Well composed, Rain prefers to avoid battle at all possible costs, but when push comes to shove, she will turn and attack whatever it is that’s provoked her. More open with her emotions, Rain has a strong mind, will and heart.

Characteristics: Rain is unpredictable.

History: Born as the middle child, even though you’d swear she’s the youngest since her brothers Shiro and Kuroi often act like twins. She quickly toughened up do to them; she got excellent grades in school, leading to small fights between her and Kuroi. Her parents decided who brought home the paycheck, afterwards it became a weekly routine that they'd all hang out and be a family. This pattern continued for countless of years, it is still in effect even now. It wasn't until after she got home from her part time job that she found out about Camp Crestfield. Delighted by it, she didn't really care that her younger brother, Shiro, was going to be going with her. Now she eagerly a waits to see what this camp has in store for her.

Theme Song: Akatsuki no Kuruma by FictionJuction Yuuka

Love Theme: Lost by Faith Hill

~--------~
OOC: I know the bio's short, but it's the best thing I could come up with.

No wai, its good Skitty.....I'll add you to the first post. ^^

So now the joinage for now is done? I can't wait for this to start again!!!

Yes, for now there will be no more accepted temps. So we can start.....

Yeah same here, flora is so ready to be the bf stealer :3

Wow.....I love her already! *hifives* LOL

AS OF NOW SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED!!

Dee

Bronze Member
HEARTSENT IS NOW POSTED AND READY FOR YOU TO BEGIN.....HAVE FUN!!!!

Heartsent:[A Romance RP] <-----LINK.

Feel free to choose any cabin you'd like for your character. But remember boys are separate from the girls.

Dee

Bronze Member
Damn it! Why am I always late for the good RPs...?!
I didn't even though there was actually a sign-up thread! So, um, does this mean the character I created (but who doesn't have an 'actual template'), Jake, can't be used? Does it mean I can't join...?

Well the RP has already started and I've closed joinage so no one can post temps until we've moved on a bit in the RP. Sorry.

Dee

Bronze Member
I don't know why, but sometimes I do that myself. Just letting everyone know, Dream, Rebal and me have claimed cabins one and two.

@All of you: I prefer that you all spread out and don't stay in the sames cabins as every other girl. Just until we get more ppl in the RP, then you can room together. So I prefer one or two ppl in one cabin, thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back