• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Gilbert (Gil) Nightray

Appearance: Gilbert

Personality: Gilbert is a very laid back person. Gilbert is also a very smart person. Always lets what ever is going to happen, happen. If there’s something that’s going to happen Gilbert simply steps back and thinks about whether he’ll get involved or not. Gilbert gets along with people well. Gilbert has never judged people or had many opinions, but when he does have a different opinion he will stand fast.

Characteristic: Gilbert is Quiet

History: Gilbert grew up in a family that kept to themselves. His mother and father never had much of a social life mostly for the fact that they where always at work. Gilbert stayed at home most of the time taking care of his younger brother. At a very young age Gilbert learned to cook and clean. When his parents where home there was very little interaction between his parents, him, and his brother. The only time there was any big interaction was during major holidays or birthdays. Because his parents worked all the time Gilbert always had a little extra money. One day a pamphlet for Camp Crestfield came in the mail. Gilbert never had to ask his parents if he could go, just a goodbye was good enough for his parents. By now his brother was old enough to care for himself and stay home alone. So Gilbert drove himself to Camp Crestfield.

THIS IS THE TEMPLATE THAT IS REPLACING TAV'S SINCE HE'S MOVING AND CAN'T REALLY BE HERE. So welcome Alphonse into the RP and HAVE FUN!!!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Why is it that when this thing was closed it seemed like everyone wanted to post in it, and now that its open again no one is posting.

Dee

Bronze Member
I agree they complained so freakin much and when I open it they stop posting.....*laughs*

wtf.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well me and Skitty are itching to post up, but like you said to us before that we shouldn't over do it so others can follow along. Also don't forget that everyone here has a life to get through.

Dee

Bronze Member
Well me and Skitty are itching to post up, but like you said to us before that we shouldn't over do it so others can follow along. Also don't forget that everyone here has a life to get through.

Yeah, I said not to overdo it. But that doesn't mean to completely stop posting....lolz.

I've said that before, I also have a life & other obligations to care care of so it fine.

Personally I really don't care if you post or not. I've just been extremely busy lately.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I've been trying to see what King X's deal is for not posting. I mean I think he hasn't posted at all for this RP. And Skitty's been busy herself with her job and other matters as well to not post up. I mean she hasn't even posted up yet onto my own RP. But of course it has just began. *sighs* Oh well. She said she may post up on here soon, but I suppose that will be when she's not busy.

Dee

Bronze Member
Its whatever, I've been ultra-busy with school and college obligations so I've been running around like a freakin maniac.

We have no school today so I have to do homework and a ton of applications.....and my college essay. *sighs*

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name:
Gabriel "Brol" Ruiz

Appearance:
Angel-2.jpg

Personality:
Brol is really friend to others, he doesn't mind getting pushed around because he's rather the lonely type. He's quiet when he's alone, which most of the time he is, but when he's with his friends he can be quite the accessory to the group. When he needs to be, Brol is quite the leader, but with his mellow, laid back, rather timid side, it's not something he pursues to be.

Sometimes, Brol does have a very nasty side when you get on it. He can alot of connections and will plan to take you down until you grovel on the ground where he thinks you deserve to be. He will respect anybody that respects him back, but disrespect him and he'll thrash you.
Characteristics:

Nice, Quiet, Laid back, Mellow, Friendly, controlling, schemer.

History:

Brol was a rather average grade student in his class, this did not please his parents whatsoever. They told him if he got better grades, they'll send him anywhere he wants to go. Taking advantage of this, Brol managed to get top marks last year and asked to go to England. His parents laughed uncontrollably and instead sent him to camp. He chuckled, thinking he'd give it a shot, but it's not England that's for sure.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I've posted and have added a twist to the story that may help it out if someone knows how to use it right.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I have word that Skitty's siblings will post up soon as well after them I'll post up too. Has anyone heard word about why King X or perferred by his new name which is hard to pronounce now but I just call him Ken, about him posting up or not?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hey, just wanted to let you know...I'm still very interested in the rp (as is Omega, Dream and Rebal) We've just run into some very major personal issues. In a nut shell, my mom's aunt lives with us. She had a major operation in early November, then ran into a serious infection caused by a totally different problem. She had another surgery (over 4 hours long) last wednesday, followed by a stroke on Thanksgiving. She is showing some improvement, but unfortunately, not much, so as of now, my mom and my cousin are checking in to extended care facilities to take care of her when she leaves the hospital. Between taking turns sitting with her and everything else because of her illness, we just haven't been able to wrap our brains around posting. And for those who don't know, Omega, Dream, and Rebal are all siblings of mine. Sorry about the rant, and we'll all post as soon as possible. I just wanted to update you so you wouldn't think we dropped out.

Skitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back