• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Haha....Thanx Skitty! BTW, I should be posting soon and remember to give the others a chance to post because I still see the same people posting over and over. Please slow it down.

Dee

Bronze Member
Well guys, I've been SUPER busy lately since Volleyball is ending and I'm preparing to take my SATs and such soon. So I'm gonna have to close posting until Monday. Don't worry, I will start posting up on Monday so don't think that I'm closing the RP. Thanx and Sorry....after Monday I can finally start being more active.

Dee

Bronze Member
Okay guys, I'll be opening this back up in a bit....but that DOES NOT mean to post now.

*looksatomega*

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I might join this, im a little on the down side of relationships and this might cheer me up a little.

Dee

Bronze Member
I might join this, im a little on the down side of relationships and this might cheer me up a little.

Well, I haven't opened it back up for people to join yet, but I will be sooner or later. Sorry.

Dee

Bronze Member
I can wait i dont mind.

No problem hun.....*smiles*

Why not? Is it because of some of us post to much? *my tails point at me*

Not at all hun, I've just been busy and my Volleyball season just ended so I've been doing twenty different things at once.

It has nothing to do with you love.

So I'm sorry but I'll have it opened back up by Friday at the latest.

Dee

Bronze Member
Mmmm, well all right. But your gonna get a lot of other posters up in that RP later on tonight. And I'm not naming anyone.

Well, I hope that they don't post because I've clearly said that I would not be opening it back up yet. Everyone needs to learn how to R-E-A-D this OOC Thread so they know what's going on. So if they ignore it and post then I'll have that post deleted. And if they continue posting before Friday then I'll remove them from the RP.

So you should let "those certain people that."

Dee

Bronze Member
No I can handle it. No need to help me.

No, you don't need to handle anything. This is my RP and if they have questions or need to be told anything then they came come and ask me or I'll tell them myself.

Dee

Bronze Member
I'll let Dream and Omega know, and he's sorry for posting; last thing he knew was that we could post again as of Monday; and he's not feeling that great because of the weather.

Haha, I already talked to Omega and its totally cool. He's sick so he didn't know. But I'm saying that others shouldn't be posting when I said that its still closed until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back