• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
I wasn't planning on all of them being in the same cabin. So don't worry about me on that end Tetsu, I was just making a claim for later on after they are roomed together.

Okay, sounds good Skitty. I have no objections....you know what you're doing.

Just give me whatever cabin you guys want

Just pick one of the cabin's on the boy's side. But make sure you aren't stuffed in a room with two other guys. Feel free to pick. ^_^

And lease make sure that you slow down on posting until the other ppl in the RP post. We don't want them TOO far behind.

SuperSephiroth15

This is what happened last time, waiting for people to post that are not dedicated to the Rp. We cannot sit and wait for 3 days waiting for two or three people post just so everyone is on the same page. I really REALLY want to see it through this time and if we have people that cannot post at least once in at least two days, then maybe they should not be a part of this Rp.

Dee

Bronze Member
This is what happened last time, waiting for people to post that are not dedicated to the Rp. We cannot sit and wait for 3 days waiting for two or three people post just so everyone is on the same page. I really REALLY want to see it through this time and if we have people that cannot post at least once in at least two days, then maybe they should not be a part of this Rp.

Well the RP just started and really people shouldn't be wanting to Machine Gun post anyway. I never said stop posting, I just said slow it down a bit. A that's the point, for EVERYONE to see it through. Some people have lives outside of this forum so give them a break hun. And if that's something people can't deal then maybe they shouldn't be here......sorry.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
If any of that's about me, then I'm sorry, Sephy. Unfortunatly, I've got one bugger of a schedule, so I'm lucky if I can get a post up twice a week; I'll try to keep to that, or a little better. Just give me a little time, 'kay? I've gotta get off now, since Prime wants to post first; but I'll get something up for Lily as soon as he's done. I should be able to post within an hour. (Better tack on thirty minutes to that estimate; just to be safe. ^^;;)

~ Dream

Dee

Bronze Member
Okay Tetsu relax. No reason to rush out like that. We can know the meaning of patience.......well most of us.

What are you talking about?? I left because I had to go to bed....lolz.

Sorry, I did not intend it in a mean way. I admit I should have worded that better. My apologies...maybe I just got a little irritated. -Tapes mouth shut and waits-

It's okay hun, its just that you need to give other people a chance to post.

If any of that's about me, then I'm sorry, Sephy. Unfortunatly, I've got one bugger of a schedule, so I'm lucky if I can get a post up twice a week; I'll try to keep to that, or a little better. Just give me a little time, 'kay? I've gotta get off now, since Prime wants to post first; but I'll get something up for Lily as soon as he's done. I should be able to post within an hour. (Better tack on thirty minutes to that estimate; just to be safe. ^^;;)

~ Dream

It has absolutely nothing to do with you hun....No pressure on you to post EVERYDAY! Even I wouldn't do that.

Update: I just posted in the rp so I'm good ^^

Welcome hun.....*smiles*

I'm sorry you guys, the waiting got to the best of me. I am very, very sorry about my outburst...and Tetsu I hope you can forgive me.

Its okay hun, and there's no reason to forgive you because I was never mad at you in the first place. *hugs*

Dee

Bronze Member
coughyoucansaythatagaincough

So Tetsu, when are you gonna post up again?

Soon, most likely tomorrow. I just got home from our Homecoming and WE WON!!!! So I'm pretty tired and still sick.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back