• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hearts Oblivion [ RETRY ]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Hearts Oblivion [ Past Stories, Relived. ]

heartsoblivion.jpg

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. Some people who joined the original haven't had the time to return to it, so I'm starting another for the sake of it. AND I've been bored lately and my creativity skills are just plain crappy. XD Don't laugh at mee.. )
----

This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the worlds (so obviously, you can't be him or anyone else from Destiny Islands.) Many of the worlds have been taken by the Darkness and most inhabitants have given up hope. A strange occurance happened during that time, the skies in Hollow Bastion grow cold and a crimson miasma flows from the gates into the still constructed city. Cast away, a light soars off into the skies in speeds far greater then a gummi ship, the figure inside of it landing somewhere rather far. (Aka: Traverse Town) Now 2 years after that, the heartless have been sweeping away even more worlds as if searching for something. Their attempts to swallow hearts have doubled over, and thier power growing eerily fast.

A force of light has thwarted the darkness, appearing almost out of now-where; a strange occurance indeed. A chosen few wield the Keyblades of Light, Twilight, and Darkness. Though the ones which hold the weapons of Twilight and Darkness seem less to be trusted by the world's inhabitants. Their mission is to find a way to seal the doors off, but also protect whatever the heartless want to find; and it doesn't seem to be just hearts. ( The Answer: The other experiments that Ansem had used in his work to discover the powers of the darkness. BUT the characters DO NOT know this!! )​

---------------

Rules:
- No Godmoding.
- No Killing other characters. (Without thier permission.)
- Post at least once every two days to let me know you're alive!
- Put "Fate has chosen me." in before you post your template.
- NO ONE-LINING! - PARAGRAPHS ONLY. (Even if it's just one.)
- Noobies = NO.
- Have fun!
- You may use COM characters. (The Organization People are probably Teenagers! XD)
- You MUST PM ME your template so I can 'OK' it.
- All characters start out with keyblades, unless you want to be in the process of it.
- We all start out in Traverse Town!
- NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AN EXPERIMENT.
--------------

Template
Name:
Alignment: (Light, Dark, Twilight)
Appearance: (Typed up or Link)
Theme Song:
Home World:
Bio: (This is optional, but preferred.)

--------

Name: Reina
Home World: Hollow Bastion (Unknown to her though)
Theme Song: Nobody's Home - Avril
Alignment: Twilight
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/Twilight.jpg
Weapon: Twilight Keyblade ( Requiem )
Bio: Only retaining half a heart this young girl seeks answers to her past that she cannot remember, and a home that she cannot return to. Strange at first glance, the wing protruding out of her back was the effect the darkness had put on her. At times she can summon powers that were virtually unknown to her in the past, but there are slim chances that they can go out of control; basically destroying her if they get out of hand too much. Written in Ansems report, #8 to be most specific, Ansem explains that he had done experimentations using the darkness to create artificial heartless with a machine. He used a living sample in one of those experiments, a small human girl; abandoned in the world at birth. She was used as a test subject, yet the light in her child state was too strong for the darkness to completly take over. Ansem had thrown her away like trash after that, displeased with the results and himself for it. Reina was sent off into Traverse town, no memory of Hollow Bastion or Ansem for that matter; he had deliberatly erased her past so she wouldn't find out the power that lies in her. Yet Darkness has a way with people, once seeped into the heart it grows and roots there like a weed; slowly consuming whatever it possesess in it's grip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back