• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-*Hearts Oblivion*- ~A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
heartsoblivion.jpg

( To those of you who have roleplayed with me before, this is just a re-take of Past Stories. I've been very bored lately and my creativity skills are just horrid this month. )

----

This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the worlds (so obviously, you can't be him or anyone else from Destiny Islands.) Many of the worlds have been taken by the Darkness and most inhabitants have given up hope. A strange occurance happened during that time, the skies in Hollow Bastion grow cold and a crimson miasma flows from the gates. Cast away, a light soars off into the skies in top speed, the figure inside of it landing somewhere rather far. (Aka: Traverse Town) Now 2 years after that, the heartless have been sweeping away even more worlds as if searching for something. Their attempts to swallow hearts have doubled over, thier power growing eerily fast.

A force of light has thwarted the darkness, appearing almost out of now-where. They wield the Keyblades of Light, Twilight, and Darkness. Though the ones which hold the weapons of Twilight and Darkness seem less to be trusted by the world's inhabitants. Their mission is to find a way to seal the doors off, but also protect whatever the heartless want to find; and it doesn't seem to be just hearts. ( The Answer: The other experiments that Ansem had used in his work to discover the powers of the darkness. BUT the characters DO NOT know that. )​

---------------

Rules:
-No Godmoding.
-No Killing other characters. (Without thier permission.)
-Post at least once a day to let me know you're alive!
-Put "Fate has chosen me" in before you post your template.
- NO ONE-LINING!
- No More Than 5 Keybladers. (including me)
-Have fun!
- You may use COM characters. (The Organization People are probably Teenagers! XD)

-We all start out in Traverse Town!
--------------

Template
Name:
Alignment:
Appearance: (Typed up or Link)
Home World:
Bio: (This is optional, but preferred.)

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Gabriel

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Allignment: Good

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, black gauntlets.

Home World: Hollow Bastion (resides in Dawn Citadel)

Fate has chosen me.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Fate has chosen me

Name: Axel
Weapon: Wind and Fire(you know)
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Same thing except, wears a white t-shirt and black jeans.
Home World: Hollow Bastion

C

Crasendolls

Fate has chosen me

Name: Vegna Styx (The Deliverer)
Weapon: http://www.4seating.com/images/sword_7.jpg
Alignment: orginization
Appearance: http://members.shaw.ca/ravenskeep/wraith_small.jpg
Home World: Corona
Bio: Many years ago the orginization needed a child that was very young. One that would have absoloutly have no chance at haveing any memories at all. The soloution finally came to them. The would have two members conceive a child. In a lucky turn of events there would be twins. One of the children was born diffrent he had dark blue skin.But in order to properly train the normal child wich was a girl name larxene the other must be sent away to a reletively unknown world called Corona. The mother of the twins went with the child to corona. There plan was to have one child be a member of the orginization and the other a mindless drone who would only be affiliated with them. Over the years he prooved to be the more valuable twin better in all field then his sister. He became known as The Deliverer meaning he was to capture all enemys of the orginization and deliver his target to them. Preferebly alive but it did not matter.

NeoRiku

Awards
Fate has Chosen Me

Name: Lycole

Weapon: Keyblade

Alignment: Twilight

Appearance: Looks like the bhk

a black wing

And a black blindfold

Home World: Twiliht Town

Bio: Born in twilight town, he is mistrusted for being light and dark.

Last edited:

jag-wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back