• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartlesses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I have been wondering for a long time and never got an answer, sorry if someone already made a thread of this, why are heartlesses called heartlesses if they release a heart

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I've always thought of that myself. The nobodies are actually heartless in the literal sense of the word, but I guess the word 'heartless' fits well with shadow creatures.

Denki-Kurai

I have been wondering for a long time and never got an answer, sorry if someone already made a thread of this, why are heartlesses called heartlesses if they release a heart

The heartless are called heartless because they dont have hearts they steal them. The hearts you see floating away are stolen hearts.

And the reasong why Nobodies are Nobodies and not heartless is because they have not hearts or souls. And it wouldn't make sense to call them HeartlessSouls(or something like that)

keyblademasterja

its funny (heartless called heartless but have a heart) and (nobodys are called nobodys but have a body)(unbirth are called unbirths so maybe they are born a weird way i dont know lol

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The names are meant to be ironic to one another, it gave me a jolly when I actually sat down and thought about it.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
In the beginnig of KH1 You see a shadow soilder take away a persons heart then disapearring. This person then becomes a heartless.

The heartless don't have hearts, thats why they are attracted to strong hearts. They steal others so they can at least have some in their grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back