• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

I think the way the form of a heartless is determined is by how strong the darkness in one's heart is. Like the form of a nobody is determined by how strong your heart is. The more powerful the darkness in your heart is, the more powerful a heartless is. That's what i think though, what about you? - Sorry if this has been posted. I guess i wasn't here that day or something...

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Not just a cookie Fortune cookie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fortune cookie

SH_Brat

silverdragon1615 said:
Good theory but not possible since Sora was turned into such a puny heartless.

Right. Sora was a puny heartless because his heart didn't have that much darkness in the first place. Xenhanort, however, was practically the pinical of darkness himself, so he kept his bodily form and became the leader of the heartless.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Sorry, but I thought that this was obvious? It's like starting a thread saying 'OMG I think Sora is a Keyblade Wielder, but I don't know why!!'

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Kairi's Heart said:
Sorry, but I thought that this was obvious? It's like starting a thread saying 'OMG I think Sora is a Keyblade Wielder, but I don't know why!!'
Me too, cause i thought it was stated in KH1, cause i forgot most of it:p

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
SH_Brat said:
Right. Sora was a puny heartless because his heart didn't have that much darkness in the first place. Xenhanort, however, was practically the pinical of darkness himself, so he kept his bodily form and became the leader of the heartless.

Sorry i messed that up it is possible it just wouldn't let me edit thats why i double posted.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No. Sora got a weak heartless because he did not cast of his body. He also did not except the darkness in his heart, like Xehanort did.

The organization had weak heartless because they did not do the same thing that Xehanort did. And I am sure that Ansem's followers was evil. So your whole theory falls apart.

Remeber Xehanort casted off his body and he embraced the darkness in his heart. That resulted in him getting a heartless that was not inferior, but a heartless that was superior.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Oh, I just thought it was because he had little darkness in his heart. Like Kairi was a princess of heart, she had no darkness, she had no heartless.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
silverdragon1615 said:
What are you talking about we havn't even seen the orders heartless yet!

It was comfirmed by Nomura that the other members had weak heartless. Only Xehanort was able to keep a strong heartless. Look below.

Q. When was the XIII Organization founded?
A. The timing is when Philosopher Ansem's 6 disciples turned into Heartless. The XIII Organization is called like that just because it has recruited 13 members, but it doesn't matter if it has "XIII" in its name or not. All 13 members were already gathered in KH:COM but the members that were in Castle Oblivion still called it as the "Organization."

Q. Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
A. Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
The Conquerer said:
It was comfirmed by Nomura that the other members had weak heartless. Only Xehanort was able to keep a strong heartless. Look below.

Q. When was the XIII Organization founded?
A. The timing is when Philosopher Ansem's 6 disciples turned into Heartless. The XIII Organization is called like that just because it has recruited 13 members, but it doesn't matter if it has "XIII" in its name or not. All 13 members were already gathered in KH:COM but the members that were in Castle Oblivion still called it as the "Organization."

Q. Besides Xehanort, did the other 5 disciples that turned into Heartless disappeared?
A. Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form.

i did see that article but he meant that they didn't keep human form I doesn't mean that they are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back