• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Hey, I would like to get some clarification, because this just doesn't seem to make much sense. Also, I didn't really know where to put this so I put it here. Okay, so heartless are hearts engulfed by darkness. Heartless' main goal in life is to basically reproduce, aka to make more heartless. They do this by engulfing other people's hearts in darkness. This destroys the person, making more heartless. The more darkness in ones heart, the stronger the heartless. This is all correct so far, right?
Okay, so heartless not only go after people's hearts, but after world's hearts. When the heartless get to the heart of the world, the world is destroyed. So, in theory, wouldn't that create a really hugely strong heartless? Or just a world engulfed in darkness? Is the End of the World the place that the worlds go when they are destroyed? because it seems like the opposite, since you go to all of the worlds that you have been, rather than the places that have been destroyed.
And then, of course, there is the Nobody issue.
The heart of worlds are obviously strong, because they are hearts of whole worlds. So, if the worlds engulfed in darkness all went to the end of the world, wouldn't the empty shell of the world go somewhere as well? Would this place be the world that never was?

keybladealex

I think that this is a very well thought out observation. You're right. Since the EOTW is a gathering of 1/3 of the world's heart, TWTNW would contain the Nobody part. Since TWTNW is the Nobody's world-heart, there are going to be multitudes of Heartless there since Kingdom Hearts is gathering there and it is made of hearts. I don't know what I'm talking about now...I think I'm rambling. I'll come back in the morning with some better sense of understanding. Point is: I want to add to this theory at some point.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But Darksides aren't as large as a world. They feel like heartless from giants. Then again, the world's heart may explain darksides behind the Door to Darkness.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Okay, so heartless not only go after people's hearts, but after world's hearts. When the heartless get to the heart of the world, the world is destroyed. So, in theory, wouldn't that create a really hugely strong heartless? Or just a world engulfed in darkness?

An interesting thought, although somewhat doubtful. Heartless are actually hearts covered by darkness themselves. In the world's case, a world's heart is completely devoured, thus immediately eliminating the chance of a Heartless forming, and the rest of the world ends up in End of the World.

Is the End of the World the place that the worlds go when they are destroyed? because it seems like the opposite, since you go to all of the worlds that you have been, rather than the places that have been destroyed.

Yes, it has been stated that the End of the Worlds is the final destination of destroyed worlds. As you travel down Chernabog's mountain, you will glimpse remnants of other worlds, i.e. the Dwarves' cottage and the scary trees from Snow White's world, and the thorns and castle from Sleeping Beauty. The battle area between Sora and Xehanort's Heartless takes place on the remnant of Destiny Islands.

The World Terminus which transports you back to previously visited worlds are the corridors used by the Heartless to enter the world.

The heart of worlds are obviously strong, because they are hearts of whole worlds. So, if the worlds engulfed in darkness all went to the end of the world, wouldn't the empty shell of the world go somewhere as well? Would this place be the world that never was?

Since all worlds are restored by the end of KH1, it's doubtful that the World That Never Was is the nobody. I think Nomura calls it a 'Nobody' world because it is probably artificial, as implied by Xemnas. Apparently the Organisation created it to use as headquarters. This would explain Memory's Skyscraper. If the World That Never Was does not have a heart, then it must rely on the memories of Memory's Skyscraper to survive.

See I think that the Darksides are those Heartless. The're so massive I think that only a world would be able to create them. Obviously I could be wrong, but that's half the fun.

and that would explain twilight thorns as well!

I doubt so. You see, by the end of KH1, all worlds were restored. Yet Darkside Heartlesses and Twilight Thorns still exist.

Xnairb

Website
An interesting thought, although somewhat doubtful. Heartless are actually hearts covered by darkness themselves. In the world's case, a world's heart is completely devoured, thus immediately eliminating the chance of a Heartless forming, and the rest of the world ends up in End of the World.

Well they never really say that the heart is devoured, they just say the heartless get to it, and the world is destroyed, so he has to lock the keyholes

Yes, it has been stated that the End of the Worlds is the final destination of destroyed worlds. As you travel down Chernabog's mountain, you will glimpse remnants of other worlds, i.e. the Dwarves' cottage and the scary trees from Snow White's world, and the thorns and castle from Sleeping Beauty.

wow, i never noticed that!

Since all worlds are restored by the end of KH1, it's doubtful that the World That Never Was is the nobody.

well, Sora didn't lock all of the worlds from the heartless...just those in KH1. We have seen more worlds than those, and there are probably even more that have been engulfed in darkness in the year Sora was asleep

I doubt so. You see, by the end of KH1, all worlds were restored. Yet Darkside Heartlesses and Twilight Thorns still exist.

Yeah, I doubt that they are heartless from worlds too. Although it is possible they are the heartless from some of the Org. members... possibly

khallsta25

Banned
Hey, I would like to get some clarification, because this just doesn't seem to make much sense. Also, I didn't really know where to put this so I put it here. Okay, so heartless are hearts engulfed by darkness. Heartless' main goal in life is to basically reproduce, aka to make more heartless. They do this by engulfing other people's hearts in darkness. This destroys the person, making more heartless. The more darkness in ones heart, the stronger the heartless. This is all correct so far, right?
Okay, so heartless not only go after people's hearts, but after world's hearts. When the heartless get to the heart of the world, the world is destroyed. So, in theory, wouldn't that create a really hugely strong heartless? Or just a world engulfed in darkness? Is the End of the World the place that the worlds go when they are destroyed? because it seems like the opposite, since you go to all of the worlds that you have been, rather than the places that have been destroyed.
And then, of course, there is the Nobody issue.

I just thought about that like that.So much we don't know abut kh to some maybe come out with a theory.or think outside the box

Allister Rose

French Lover
the way i see it, the end of the wrold is the nobody of all worlds taken by the darkness (seeing as how it's what ;eft over like nobodies) and th world that never was is the heartless world, seeing as how the world is darkness

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, so heartless not only go after people's hearts, but after world's hearts. When the heartless get to the heart of the world, the world is destroyed. So, in theory, wouldn't that create a really hugely strong heartless? Or just a world engulfed in darkness?

I wouldn't think that this is true.

A heartless is created by the darkness in a PERSON's heart. therefore meaning that a persons heart can have darkness.

I don't think the same thing can apply to the hearts of WORLDS. since we've yet to say they can BE evil/dark

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
the way i see it, the end of the wrold is the nobody of all worlds taken by the darkness (seeing as how it's what ;eft over like nobodies)

Yeah. And plus, didn't Nomura even confirm at one time that, off all places, that End of the World was the Nobody world because it was all the worlds shells that had fallen and such.

But the closest I think we'll ever get to a "Heartless" world would be the Kingdom Hearts in KH1 (That is if KH can be considered it's own world)

Xnairb

Website
I wouldn't think that this is true.

A heartless is created by the darkness in a PERSON's heart. therefore meaning that a persons heart can have darkness.

I don't think the same thing can apply to the hearts of WORLDS. since we've yet to say they can BE evil/dark

Well, AtW seems to think differently...

Secret Ansem Report 3 said:
All living things have hearts, and all hearts hold darkness deep within. Worlds are no exception. If a world is a being, the heart it holds must be colossal…and the darkness at its core must be monstrous indeed.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But in the end, the end result is still the same. The heartless of living creatures should be different from the worlds, because the presence of End of the World that shows what happens to the bodies of the world rather than it forming a nobody.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
well, Sora didn't lock all of the worlds from the heartless...just those in KH1. We have seen more worlds than those, and there are probably even more that have been engulfed in darkness in the year Sora was asleep

At the end of KH1 after Ansem's defeat, the CGI sequence shows stars returning to the sky, symbolising that all the destroyed worlds have been returned to their original state. KH2 already proves this, with the appearance of Land of Dragons and Pride Lands, which have been stated to be destroyed before the events of KH1. Anyway, worlds being destroyed would be a rare case after the events of KH1, because the Heartless number was significantly lesser and weakened (although this is not so in the gameplay of KH2, but that's besides the point).

the way i see it, the end of the wrold is the nobody of all worlds taken by the darkness (seeing as how it's what ;eft over like nobodies) and th world that never was is the heartless world, seeing as how the world is darkness

Again, I must state that all worlds were restored after KH1, of this I'm certain. It was probably a Nobody world because it was artificial, and thus lacked a heart.

Yeah. And plus, didn't Nomura even confirm at one time that, off all places, that End of the World was the Nobody world because it was all the worlds shells that had fallen and such.

He confirmed it to be the Heartless world, I remember.

But the closest I think we'll ever get to a "Heartless" world would be the Kingdom Hearts in KH1 (That is if KH can be considered it's own world)

I doubt so. Kingdom Hearts existed a long time ago. If it were a Heartless world it could only exist if the other worlds were destroyed. It is an ultimate source of power that can be to CREATE a world, but it is not a world from all the evidence we have seen thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back