• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It is terrifying, especially if one also keeps in mind that Xehanort and Ansem's apprentices might have been creating new hearts in the data environment just for the purpose to torture these newborn entities until they collapse, fall into darkness and create a new Heartless which can then be copied indefinitely and branded as a new "Emblem"-type.

That "matter-to-data" machine in the computer room is most likely what was used for the test runs of the machine, sending some of the guinea pig-prisoners into the machine and then proceed to thoroughly break their hearts (read: bonafide mindrape back and forth) in order to turn them into Heartless.

See, it's shit like this that makes me want to punch those people who claim that KH is a simple, harmless children's game.

I already thought that the backstory behind the Emblems was pretty grim, but you somehow made it 100% darker. Now it's incredibly disturbing just to think about it.

eriqafrint

See, it's shit like this that makes me want to punch those people who claim that KH is a simple, harmless children's game.

I already thought that the backstory behind the Emblems was pretty grim, but you somehow made it 100% darker. Now it's incredibly disturbing just to think about it.

If they make a KH movie, They would not only have to alter the plot a little but turn the darkness level down a bit

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I actually didn't even notice the whole Heartless machine in Radiant Garden until my most recent playthrough. It's pretty disturbing, all those hearts stuck in those jars, and there was a lot of them. I wonder what happened to them, did they get released after Xemnas was defeated or something?

.xone

Awards
while reading this, I feel the shiver run down my spine and what more it feel like someone grin at my back

Anagram

Banned
Sephiroth0812 said:
The original creator of Final Fantasy, Hironoku Sakaguchi, who Nomura considers to be a mentor of himself, once gave Nomura advice that a story has to have a certain level of complexity if it wants to compete on the market of JRPGs, yet it seems Nomura took that advice too far.

It all adds up and can be deduced and put together by combining the KH 1 Ansem Reports, some facts learned in Coded, some dialogue from Tron, Cid and Xemnas as well as visual cues from KH 2. Nomura's statements are not strictly needed for it, but it is f course yet another hunt for all the puzzle pieces first before you can put them together.

Indeed, even back in 2012 up to 2014 we still had many of such topics making our minds smoking, lol.
We had indeed many debates back then, I even remember that we both occasionally would take different viewpoints on purpose just to juggle around different possibilities on topics that still had these even with the interviews around.
He took the advice way to far. Way, WAY, to far.

You gave it more complexity than I would've lol. I myself kinda picture Ansem digitizing one heartless then using that data to kinda copy & paste. Similar to how the heartless in Coded aren't real just data constructs. Difference is emblems got to the real world were they took on realistic aspects like their pureblood brothers.
Kinda like digitize heartless>get that data>use the data to make heartless construct>rematerialize it>immediately becomes "darkness made real" like pureblood.

Oh right we did. xD It was fun to pick different sides. =w=

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Well, lol, I admit I explained it a little graphically, but it certainly fits the usual modus operandi which is hinted at by both the Ansem Reports of KH 1 and Xemnas' words in DDD.
After reading the novel of Chain of Memories, the way how Riku Replica's heart was treated can also fall into the same category, although with him there was no intent to form a Heartless as an end goal.

I actually didn't even notice the whole Heartless machine in Radiant Garden until my most recent playthrough. It's pretty disturbing, all those hearts stuck in those jars, and there was a lot of them. I wonder what happened to them, did they get released after Xemnas was defeated or something?

Uh, these hearts are stuck in these jars ever since Ansem SoD and the apprentices made their experiments so if no one dismantled the machine and released the hearts I would assume they are still there.
Xemnas' defeat wouldn't affect the Heartless manufactory in any way.

He took the advice way to far. Way, WAY, to far.

You gave it more complexity than I would've lol. I myself kinda picture Ansem digitizing one heartless then using that data to kinda copy & paste. Similar to how the heartless in Coded aren't real just data constructs. Difference is emblems got to the real world were they took on realistic aspects like their pureblood brothers.
Kinda like digitize heartless>get that data>use the data to make heartless construct>rematerialize it>immediately becomes "darkness made real" like pureblood.

Oh right we did. xD It was fun to pick different sides. =w=

So far no one seems to have told him that though. ;P

You know I like to explain things a little more elaborate.
How exactly the Heartless machine and the procedure to create these Heartless works is of course still a mystery, but the countless hearts held captive in the pods at those alcoves does make one think.
Now that we speak of it, I remember in the flashback Mickey had about meeting Ansem the Wise, in that scene there were also some hearts floating inside a jar right beside Ansem's desk...

That it was, ah memories...^__^

Anagram

Banned
How exactly the Heartless machine and the procedure to create these Heartless works is of course still a mystery, but the countless hearts held captive in the pods at those alcoves does make one think.
Now that we speak of it, I remember in the flashback Mickey had about meeting Ansem the Wise, in that scene there were also some hearts floating inside a jar right beside Ansem's desk...

Now that you mention it I remember that...what the hell was Ansem doing with a heart in a jar? Unless it was artificial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back