• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

If someone has a heartless, and if it's human, does it inherits aspects of the one he came from? Like hair color, eye colors, etc.

~ragnarok

Twiligan

no, remember, in the begining of KH1 where that lady turned into a Shadow in Traverse Town?
Also Sora turned into a heartless for a short time and he turned into a basic Shadow as well. I would like to think that the stronger the heart the stronger the heartless, but apparently its not, beacuse Sora was turned into a Shadow, which is the weakest type. So mabe you have to give yourself to the darkness as Xehanort did to produce a powerful heartless, and likewise a Powerful Nobody.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Lady? I thought it was a man in the 2nd district right? Who was in 2 places at once?
Stronger the heart, less strongerthe Heartless. Stronger the heart, you would be able to resist the darkness more. More darkness, more power as a heartless.Aceept the dark...
Also, Sora's a keyblader of light. Of course he wouldn't be a huge strong heartless because he doesn't accept darkness.

Heartless does not equal human.
Human= heart, body, soul etc
Heartless= Darkness, heart

Near987

Lady? I thought it was a man in the 2nd district right? Who was in 2 places at once?
Stronger the heart, less strongerthe Heartless. Stronger the heart, you would be able to resist the darkness more. More darkness, more power as a heartless.Aceept the dark...
Also, Sora's a keyblader of light. Of course he wouldn't be a huge strong heartless because he doesn't accept darkness.

Heartless does not equal human.
Human= heart, body, soul etc
Heartless= Darkness, heart

lol yea i thought it was a MAN
ok...more DARKNESS = stronger heartless
stronger heart = stronger nobody

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If someone has a heartless, and if it's human, does it inherits aspects of the one he came from? Like hair color, eye colors, etc.

Only if that person's heart was strong/supernatural enough to keep its human form like Xehanort did, possibly, but most of the Heartless running around are weaker and the humans they used to be were just as weak.

I'm sure it was a man in the game. In the manga, it was a lady who had her heart stolen and crushed, but she never turned into a Heartless, just faded.

Twiligan

I'm sure it was a man in the game. In the manga, it was a lady who had her heart stolen and crushed, but she never turned into a Heartless, just faded.

yeah thats where I got the "lady" thing from. I played the game but I havent played it in yrs. I read the Manga most recently so that what I assumed it was.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They'd either have to have a very strong Heart, or willingly be taken by the Darkess. In which case, yes, they would share physical features, but also with some differences.

KershaFangs

Depending. Accordingly to the first game's reports, 'Ansem' had not changed appearance after becoming a Heartless, and yet we see him as only a dark 'mist' (for lack of a better word). Perhaps initially, they retain their appearance, but it fades over time with the shell of a body the Heartless posessed. So they would need to find a new body.

Obviously, Ansem Heartless and Xehanort are not identical, but I think when he obtained his body in the game, he willingly shaped the features on how he saw himself.

Unless we first see something which reveals the humanized Heartless immediately after becoming one when the Other's appearance was also seen, you can't say for sure. Frankly, it could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back