• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless or Unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Heartless VS Unversed Who would win?

• Heartless

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Unversed

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydreamer

Voted for Heartless. Like others have stated, the Unversed aren't quite as powerful once their source/leader is destroyed. Heartless are basically manifestations of the darkness if people's hearts. They've got the Unversed beat in terms of numbers.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well on one hand you have one leader being Vanitas and on the the other you have the MX side of Xehanort.

This is a hard one but the Unversed is kinda stronger.
The winner is the Nobody.

Dcasd1

one more vote for the unversed the votes are getting close! who will win!!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
if it's in a battle, unverses would win because they behave much like nobodies. they plan and attack. if it's aethetically, i would say heartless... mostly the ones in kingdom hearts one. i love invisibles, angel stars, dark balls, wizards, defenders, wyvern, etc. their designs seem more darker than the heartless in kingdom hearts ii.

zeldaduderox

Well as seen in Kingdom Hearts II at the Hollow Bastion-Radiant Garden time, the nobodies beat the heartless. Remember, when Malificent was watching them and telling them to beat the white husks, but the "white husks" (nobodies) beat them? And if the Unversed can beat nobodies (I honestly don't know) then that would mean that the Unversed are better than the Heartless, right?

And the fact of the sentiments hard and awesomeness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i voted for heartless, heartless jsut seem more evil, plus since we dont see unverse anymore

Dcasd1

Unversed in the lead yeah!!!!

Cross fingers....Unversed....Unversed....UNVERSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back